The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+3
craftymumof3
Craftworker
Karen R
7 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:56 am

Morning...
Sorry havent been on for a couple of days.
Just seem to have had so much on.
Weather is awful, we still have a lot of snow around and the roads and paths are really dangerous. Yesterday we had freezing fog.
Mum had her first night sit on Monday night. I stayed there until Shelley came (fortunately she lives in our village, otherwise I would have to have waited because of all the snow still around) anyway, I had a chat with her and she is very nice. Told her where everything was and left her settle Mum down. Went down yesterday morning and asked what Mum thought to her... her reply was 'not much, everytime I got up she sent me back to bed' !! She was up 1.30/3.00/4.40/5.30 and then finally got up and dressed at 6.30 Smile As far as I know Shelley is coming back again tonight. Will see if Mum stays in bed.
Think I have got what Amy and Keith have had. Certainly my throat feels yuk.
Hope everyone is ok, going to catch up on posts... and dose myself up with whatever is left!! Could come down to whisky and hot lemon at 7.00 in the morning Shocked
Take care and have a nice day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:04 am

Good morning Karen, hope your throat gets better quickly Very Happy Glad your mums sitter turned up, did you realise your Mum got up so many times during the night - you probably would have been phoned by her if Shelley hadn't been there. Our snow has almost disappeared, just the odd patch on the back lawn now, thank goodness. Got to sort out how many cards I need now, found my list of addresses on the computer and have had to delete a couple of people Sad and change several addresses, just got to count them all now and make sure that I have any new ones.

Take care if you are off out if you still have snow and ice. Hugs to those who need one, hope Lou had a better night.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 am

Morning Karen, Jacky and all who follow. The last 2 days have been very busy here. All 3 children have been in The Lord Mayors Charity show so I have been taking them back and forth to rehaersals in Leicester. The roads and paths are like ice rinks in Coalville but once you get out they are not too bad. I had to drive in freezing fog last night which was horrible.
Karen I hope your mum gets used to her night help.

(((HUGS))) to all poorlies

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Good morning all,

Well it's cold here today but not as cold as it has been. Slept a bit better last night.... just hope I haven't damaged the cables to my tens machine as when I woke this morning one was on my butt (where I put it) and the other was on my tummy!!! Shocked God knows how that happened! LOL Maybe it slithered there like a slug!!! Trouble is the cables between them were pulled quite tight so just hoping I haven't mucked it up! Sad

Glad the night sitter turned out well for your Mum Karen x Also hope you don't progress to what Amy and Keith had hun x Keep warm and get lots of hot soothing honey and lemon down ya throat xxx

Jacky I know exactly what you mean about having to delete a few from the christmas card list hun..... Sad 3 this year, its awful isn't it?

Frances glad you were ok in the fog hun, must have been a bit scary xx Hugs

Nice to see Lexie back online yesterday xxxxx

Hope everyone who is poorly is getting better ... xxx

Have a good day, stay warm and if you have to go out, be careful xxxx

I have a friend coming for coffee this morning x

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Afternoon all,
Oh Karen really pleased things went well with your mums sitter, will give you peace of mind hun and not been phoned at all hours. And hope your mums gets used to the sitter to. Hope your sore throat clears up soon hun so many nasty bugs going around at the min i am sneezing like made and Kian giggles his little head of he thins its so funny bless him. As for the wiskey and lemon did you go for it or waiting till later lol hugs to make you better.xx
Jacky, oh we had no snow left :-( till this morning and looked like we had be sprinked with caster sugar everywere but gone now as the sun is blaring down. Hope you have all your cards sorted and addresses now hun.
Frances glad you were ok in that fog it was terrible here trying to go just down the road was leathal.
Lou, ohh hun so pleased you had a better night sleep have been thinking of you loads, will keep my fimgers crossed rfor oyu tens machine hun.
Got back from work started checking post on here and a little person woke up and wanted his lunch so wanted to feed him first lol Kian is just getting so big bless him and so excited they are all leaving here dread the day they move and xmas will be that much more special to.
Love to you all take care if you have bad weather love and hugs.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Afternoon everyone , Karen glad your mum got on ok with sitter , a worry off your shoulders.Hows the throat ? whats wrong with whiskey at 7am ..... some where in the world its drinks time ! Lou glad you had a better night , lets hope you can get pain under control before Christmas .awful driving in freezing fog , scary.Juli bet Kian is gorgous lovely age , can't believe my baby boy is 19 !
Had a lady round this morning for scrapping my classes are going really well , and I really enjoy it , AND it means I have to keep craft room reasonably tiny !
well nerly done with Christmas shopping , thanks to Amazon , where would we be without it ! Just afew bits for Micky and the kids choccies , and Iam done .Iam trying to get in the Christmas mood but nothing happaning !!!!!
Go shopping with my friend on friday and going to have a bit of a girlie time .... Monsoon here I come ! speak later x
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Laughing Laughing laughing at Lou with her tens attached back & front - perhaps Ady is into bondage Laughing hope it survived. Frances, how proud you must be of your children being in the Lord Mayors Charity Show Very Happy Oh Juli, how lucky you are to have a baby around for Christmas Very Happy we will have the puppy Laughing Laughing Glad you are enjoying your scrapping Lexie Very Happy Tiny craftroom Question Question or did you mean tidy - both are not right Laughing you can't have a tidy craftroom

Take care in all this fog and snow all Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Losing it ! But just got my tickets for 02 to see SCD LIVE! Went a couple years ago loved it , and got them for the sunday night .... something to look forward to after christmas !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Oooh... Lexie.. you going to see Tangoman and the Widdi!!! Think Ann is dancing with Craig Rolling Eyes Not sure if Tango is dancing in the tour .. it will be brilliant, as you say something to look forward to.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Karen R wrote:Oooh... Lexie.. you going to see Tangoman and the Widdi!!! Think Ann is dancing with Craig Rolling Eyes Not sure if Tango is dancing in the tour .. it will be brilliant, as you say something to look forward to.

I'd ask for a refund if they were both in it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

The rest of the show should be brilliant - enjoy.....
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:18 am

Really looking forward to it ..... Very Happy Very Happy
lexiecraft