The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

+4
Craftworker
cubbie66
Karen R
muppet73
8 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  muppet73 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:58 am

Good morning all.
Thanks for all you kind words yesterday for my mum, trying to keep both Mum and Dad positive until we actually know more on Friday.

Still dark outside but can hear that it's raining hard, hope it eases off for the school run.
Jakes has Judo tonight, he loves going and hopefully his suit will be there tonight.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling a bit brighter and are staying nice and warm inside.
Have a good day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:43 am

Morning Di and all who follow..

Just waiting on the children coming - they are due at 7,00 and I havent had my first coffee of the day yet!!!
Di... its the waiting that is hard - Friday will soon be here and fingers crossed everything will be ok. ((Hugs)) and positive thoughts winging their way to you xx
Keith is off to the Dentist and physio today. He will be worn out by tonight.
Yesterday I hoovered upstairs - today its the duster's turn to come out to play Very Happy
I am going now... got to get that kettle on!! Enjoy your day - not long till christmas now pale
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:54 am

Good morning Di, Karen and all who follow Smile
Dark and raining guess I will be getting wet again today Rolling Eyes
Hugs to all the poorlies Smile
Thinking of you Di Smile
Take care all xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:18 am

Good morning Di, Karen, Jan and all who follow. Bright morning here today and I think the wind has dropped a little. Hope you don't get wet Jan, Karen hope Keith doesnt wear himself out today Laughing Hope things are improving for him. Di, stay positive, hope its good news on Friday Very Happy Got to go for an ECG today but the doctor doesn't think there is anything wrong, neither do I, but better to be safe Very Happy Hope everyone is ok in all this wind and rain - enjoy your day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Hello ladies, Oh Di I do hope all will be well with your mum, sending out warm hugs to you me dear, Karen hope Keith is doing well, Did you escape the rain Jan? Hope the ECG went well Jacky, hugs to the poorlies and of to catch up on your posts Laughing
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:11 pm

Nice to see you back Janet, missed that smiling face Very Happy Hope you had a good time away and wasn't washed away. ECG was fine, blood pressure good, so no problem, it is as I thought, indigestion Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Jacky good to have a M.O.T. just to be on the sefe side ! Karen hope Keith is'nt too worn out.Di , try not to worry too much.Micky is perfectly fit now , I know that beceause he is back incharge of the remote and more than that moaning like a good un' .I went to work today , but had such a earache came home at 4. got a doc appointment , no infection but all glands up causing pressure, if not any better tomorrow got to go back..... hope all the other poorlies are feeling better , sending hugs to anyone who wants one ! Laughing
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:09 am

That is good news about Micky, Smile that's one down but with a few more to go! I hope that everyone is soon able to report good news, the poorlies and the worried. Hope everyone has a restful, pain-free night, and feels much better tomorrow. Smile
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 am

I forgot, just to add something cheerful to the forum. The wishes for Monday evening worked thanks, I did have a good time, bare-chested waiters and all. Smile I'd put my name down without knowing what sort of evening it was to be, (When a friend asked if I wanted to go out for dinner I said yes.) and it was a Ladies Night and loads of fun. It seemed that everyone in the place had gone with the intention of having fun, all women of course and we laughed all evening. The waiters greeted us with champagne with strawberries, and they were so cute! Smile They were only young, early twenties, (and fit! Phew! Wink )and they never stopped smiling all evening. They were charming, they posed for so many photo's with women of all ages, and were just as nice with them all. (I'm sorry, I didn't get any photo's!) There were a couple of drag acts too, not so young and definitely not fit, and one also had one of those huge 'bodies' on, and he did a strip. Very funny, but almost enough to put us all on an instant diet! It was a charity night, and they did well, and I won a raffle prize for only the second time I can remember Shocked and the meal was good. Smile A successful evening, next Ladies Night here I come. Smile
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 am

Christine wrote:They were only young, early twenties, (and fit! Phew! Wink )and they never stopped smiling all evening. They were charming, they posed for so many photo's with women of all ages, and were just as nice with them all. (I'm sorry, I didn't get any photo's!)

Shocked oh no!!!! Laughing sounds as if you were too busy to be taking photos!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:01 am

Oh Christine, so glad you enjoyed yourself. Does you good to go out and have a really good time and enjoy a laugh Very Happy Sounds like fun. You won a raffle prize too I have only ever won once in a raffle - my daughter usually wins things though Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Another good girls night out is tge greek restaurant at oxshott ( well its round that way some where ) had a couple of brill nights out, mostly woman go but its for all....... Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:23 pm

lexiecraft wrote:Another good girls night out is tge greek restaurant at oxshott ( well its round that way some where ) had a couple of brill nights out, mostly woman go but its for all....... Very Happy

Had a great Greek meal with lots of dancing and plate smashing down the road from there at Claygate, just the other side of the A3 - I think that's probably the one you mean - it's very well known!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:25 pm

We went to one of those years ago just up the road from us, it was a great night with the greek music, dancing and plate smashing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down