The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
wednesday... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
wednesday... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
wednesday... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
wednesday... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
wednesday... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
wednesday... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
wednesday... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
wednesday... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
wednesday... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

wednesday...

+5
lady of kent
Barbara from Rossendale
LoopyLou
Andrea
lexiecraft
9 posters

Go down

wednesday... Empty wednesday...

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:57 am

Morning everyone , hope everyone is ok .Weather bright and sunny but exspecting rain , well I've just hung washing out ! Hair coloured and cut later..... speak later ! oh welcome back Jacky xxx wednesday... Icon_biggrin
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

wednesday... Empty Re: wednesday...

Post  Andrea Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:17 am

Good morning Lexie and all who follow, dull and dismol here again with light rain . Nothing planned for today , might crack on with a fathers day card for my dad ive done the kids for them. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:55 am

Good morning Lexie and Andrea and all who follow.....

Well my hair is still plum! And it did not fall out over night so it must have survived having 2 bold colours on it in one month !!! Really shows the purpleyness of it in the sunshine though!!! Kids in the playground loved it! Laughing

Welcome back to Jacky, hope you had a fab time in Italy hun but nice to have you back on home soil xxx

Hope you are feeling better day by day Jen xx Hugs xxx

Lexie.. do you have any battles left with social services today or are you letting them have a day off? Twisted Evil

Jane... how's the knee doing hun? Getting easier I hope.

Hugs for anyone in pain or poorly...

I had a crappo night and am soooo tired...... had a bad cramp yesterday evening that felt like someone was actually slicing off the back of my leg with a knife .... I screamed out loud, frightened the heck out of hubby and kids and it didn't stop for a full 3 minutes, I was in tears and agony! I have a high pain threshold...but this honestly felt as bad as when I was rushed to A & E by ambulance with my back over last summer. Consequently my leg is agony today with bunched up muscles, walking is near on impossible and I have to go out later to the hossy for an appt..... oh well... at least they see me at my worst!!! Rolling Eyes
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbara from Rossendale Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 pm

It's a real miserable looking day here in Rossendale. I hope it is better in other places.
What a series of catastrophies Lou. Is someone going to carry you into the hospital so that they can see how bad things are???????????? Sending some hugs for you.

Hugs for everyone else in need this morning. I hope you all feel better soon. We need loads of sun to help.

Barbara from Rossendale
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh yes Lou , I've got load of energy left for the delightful social services.... listen to this one ... One of the reasons Dollie can't stay at Oakley as she won't be able to cope with 16+ as they 2 or 3 days aweek at college , so Dulcie has told the education /social people that she wants to go to college, so they are ivestigating that route .... now bare in mind Dulcie has a mental age of a 7 yr old , I asked do they normally let 7yr olds make important choices ....????? ....also and most imporantly if she goes to college she'd get eaten alive by the other sttudents and to take the boot she'd lose her statement..... so yes I've loads of energy for them .... oh the joys of having a sopecial needs child with appalling behaviour , mental heath issues , education needs , medical issues and a will of her own !!!! I nearly got booed off a web site forum thing the other day , I know everyone has differant views but Iam talking abou my child , and because I said I DO ANYTHING , to have her ' Normal ' and uneffected by PDA ( Pathological Demand Avoidance Syndrome ) which is part of the Autism spectrum... I got sevral very nasty emails back , what people don't realise is my Dulcie knows she is 'nt like the others , she is differant from other kids even in her school where they have wide range of problems.
Sorry girls , Iam back on my soap box ....I've told the powers that be that Iam refusing to have Dulcie any more , now don't all shout at me , but she lies so much .She told me on Sunday when I dropped her off , that Micky hits her , and had done on saturday , which I know is a total lie but she has rold them his in school and we've had many phone calls and vists from social workers etc so Iam not going to have it any more its really hard but I don't trust wha she says any more and I am really fed up with her hitting me , trying to strangle me , being abusive to boh Micky and I .Its making me ill , Iam depressed can't sleep ,have a very attractive rash all over my arms and neck and which is creeping nicely down my back , all stressed related . She gives both Rupert and her dad a real hard time but shes not violent towards them and if she upses Karen Chris 's partner , for some reason she is always sorry and takes and excepts her punishment. she still lies to her dad but in genral he is able to cope wih her BUT poor bloke has had enough also , he's told her anymore stunts and he is also no letting her back in the house so watch his space ... sorry to off load so much but I am so sick of it all , and now IAM CRYING AGAIN . SORRY .
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 pm

Oh hun, sending you a soft gentle hug xxx Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 pm

So sorry Lexie. No
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Lexie... hugs from me as well.

Not had a good morning with Mum this morning... she is having some very vivid dreams and they are frightening her. Dont know whether its to do with the short term memory or not. Have just googled vivid dreams and it does say that depression, stress and anxiety can cause them - I read the piece to Mum and she said that has made her feel better knowing that its nothing serious. Will give it another week see how she goes and if no better will go back to the Dr. to see if he can alter her tablets.

Found out this morning that one of the dogs that we look after - Smithy, has to be put to sleep. The last time she came to us, she really struggled to get up, apparently she has got worse and is in a lot of pain. They are just waiting for the vet to arrive. So sad as I loved her as if she was mine - such a loving gentle giant.

Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 pm

Gentle hugs Lexie hun, you must be beside yourself trying to get the do-gooders to have some common sense. To prove a point while I was in hospital the lady next to me was a 92 yr old fragile, infirm woman who had been cared for single handedly by her 72 yr old sister until the 92 yr old had a bad fall. The SS were reluctant to place her in a home as they felt it was the 72yr old sisters duty to continue to care for her .... 72yrs old for goodness sake how on earth could she cope !!!! Luckily we all told her to put her foot down and demand that they start caring for her sister. The worse part was that the sisters were going to be paying for the home themselves so there was no pressure about funding either. Kick some more batty there Lexie and tell them they can have Dulcie living with them if life is so simple!!!

Great to have you back Jacky and even better that you had a great time Smile

Hope its all well at the hosp Lou - had your text btw, huge hugs.

Rest that knee Jane Smile

I'm still being a gunk machine but I'm hoping that its slowing down he he.

Hugs and positive vibes for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Good afternoon ladies , well ive got my new bank card and ive checked my statement and the ba****ds excuse my french have used it to shop at asda Twisted Evil so ive just got on to Barclays again and they are sending me forms to fill in to pass onto the fraud squad has it was an asda home delivery so i hope catch them and i hope they let me know too. Hugs to you Karen hope your mum stops having the bad dreamd, Lexie keep on at them and Jen hope the gunk stops, Lou hope you are feeling better soon and Jane hope the knee eases off.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:16 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its finally happened........................... Shocked

I had a phone call from the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

My spinal surgery will take place on the 12th July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wednesday... 701734

Oh Crap.......................... lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Good news that something will finally get done.
How long have you been waiting for this one hun?
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Well I damaged the back July last year....... but was refereed to the Orthobods in Feb xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Barbara from Rossendale Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Lexie, what a rotten time you are having. Can't do much except send you lots of hugs.
Lou, well at least you've got an appointment even if it's not what you want. I hope it sorts you out (you know what I mean)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't rally think anyone can sort you out, you are unique.

Barbara from Rossendale
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:20 pm

You will be fine Lou and then can start enjoying doing the things that made you in pain.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Lou, I can understand your panic, but I really think this is the best thing for you. So that you can finally
start getting your life back and it is before the school holidays, so hopefully you will be well enough to do
a bit more with your girls this year. Although do take notice of what they tell you to do with regard to recovery
and not just do what you want to as usual madam!!

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 am

Andrea , if they have used for a home delivery shop , they must be pretty thick ...dur...well lets hope they sort it soon , Iam sure they will .What a pain in the neck.
Loopy Lou , just think no more pain ....sending you lots of positive vibes .When I had my back done , straight away it felt sooooo much better , go for it girl wednesday... Icon_biggrin Keep your positive side and you will do great .You might be able to be able to drop some of your medication and will also make you feel better .
Sending you a big hug .
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:17 am

Awww thanks girlies....... Embarassed

Strange the opinions some peeps have of me tho...... I am a nice girl... always do as I'm told./...... lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Andrea I think your ID theft merchant rented out his one brain cell when he had ASDA home delivery on a stolen card he he, oh bless it must have hurt him or her he he

Lou, of course we know you are a 'good' girl, cough, splutter, cough !!!! he he but we lubs you Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down