The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:05 am

Just a quick visit as I am just about to go off for our walk this morning - hope you all have a good day Very Happy Hugs to those who need one Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  LoopyLou Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 am

Well if you're off out walking Jacky I hope your weather is much better than ours! Its is horrible here!

Got my eldest off sick with stomach pains and being sick.... not nice...she also has an inset day tomorrow so no peace for a couple of days!

My knees have both decided to flare up together (keeping each other company...how nice Evil or Very Mad ) and I have already nearly fallen twice this morning.... Sad so maybe its a good thing that I have someone in the house with me but I don't want to catch her germs!

So its gotta be a good day to sit safely at the pc or craft table doncha think? I may make a few cards, my stock is rather low and I cannot cover next month if I don't make some soon! I have pretty much completed all my crimbo cards now tho.. have made 66 in total so far.... mostly smaller ones and then special ones for family etc! Will have to go thru my addy book and see how many I actually need! Ady and the girls have bought ones for work and school! Not long now though... had some great news this morning and that is that Shell and her troupe are coming down again at Christmas... will be fabulous to see them!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

Anyway hope you are all ok xxxxxx Big hugs for any poorly friends or oH's xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Morning Jacky, Lou and all that follow
Enjoy your walk Jacky, hope its stays dry fo you.xx
Lou hope all is sorted with the bathroom, sorry not looked at the last few days posts yet sorry if you have said before, lovely to see you on here hun. Hope your knees feel better soon babe rest and craft and play on pc i think for you today hun, hope you dont get the bug and hope your daughter feel beeter soon bless her big cuddles to all and anyone that needs one.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:17 pm

Iam losing it read the posts and thought I'd added my words of wisdom but had'nt !
Lou , hope your knees settle down and that you don't catch daughters germs ! that would be all you need , Iam also up to date with Christmas cards or very nearly , only ' Special ' ones to do now ..... and that list seems to get bigger every year how is that ????
Awful weather here last thing you'd want to do is go for a walk , so must be good around your way Jacky , enjoy !
Hope Karen your Mum is more settled and Keith has his pain under more control .
Enjoy whatever you are doing girls , I'll put photos up of various things this arvy , I've been soo busy lately what with craft fair Dulcie etc but Iam feeling much more positive today, amazing what a half decent sleep can do for you ! HUGS and positive vipes to all that need and hugs to those who don't because we could all do with a hug anytime ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi Juli, how's ya doing hun? Hope you're ok and how is that gorgeous little grandie of yours?

Lexie... posted your swap card yesterday babes so hope it gets there ok x I know you have had a few problems so wanted to get it to you early in the month!!! Glad you are feeling so positive, nice to hear xxx Hugs x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Well back from our walk and feeling more human again after a shower. The weather was good although the forecast was rain it waited until we were safely in the pub before it started and the sun came out by the time we had finished lunch. Overcast now though and think we will be getting the rain due overnight. Our walk started off uphill and went on and on and on Shocked Not steep but very tiring and Martin had his gps thingy on his phone and the walk was 7.18 miles not the 5 miles in the book and mostly uphill (or seemed like it) and the person leading the walk went wrong after we walked up a steep bit of hill and over the other side he realised so we had to do it again Shocked I was glowing (or sweating like a pig) by the end of the walk and I have a blister on the balls of both feet Sad It was a lovely place to walk though and the pub was fantastic - great service and very friendly Very Happy Even put jugs of water on the table with the food.

Lou, Sorry to hear Georgia isn't feeling well, hope she is better soon but great news about Shell. You stay sitting down and making your cards lady - I haven't made one Christmas card yet. Maybe you wont see me on here for a while while I catch up affraid Lexie, glad to see you are feeling more positive. Have you done what you threatened Very Happy Juli - glad to see you on here again Very Happy take care.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down