The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

5 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 am

Morning everyone. It's dull and foggy here today.

Poor Kayleigh got sent home from school yesterday with a grumbling appendix and didn't have a very good night so we are waiting for the Dr to phone (should have called between 8 and 8.30 but not done yet).

Josh is going to make some jam tarts today Smile Smile

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Andrea Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:07 am

Morning Frances and all who follow, hope Kayleigh gets her appendix sorted out . Wet and miserable here done the food shop and chilling now with a cuppa. Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to any poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

Good morning Frances, Andrea and all who follow Very Happy Poor Kayleigh, hope the Dr rings soon or I would get her to the hospital myself if I were you Frances. Sally put off going and hers was on the point of bursting when she got there. Glad you are feeling better in yourself Andrea and enjoying your aerobics. I am off to a docraft demo this morning - a shop I haven't been to before cheers Then this afternoon we are going down to the Witterings with Ian, Ruth & Callie - I think Ruth's parents are coming too.

Better go as dont want to get there too late Laughing Hugs to those who need one today and enjoy your day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:39 am

Good morning ladies,
Poor Kayleigh does seem to be one to suffer doesn't she, poor thing. I hope the Dr rings and things start to get
sorted soon.
Had a good day at The Glitter pot yesterday, I will post some pics in the gallery over the weekend.
The godchildren are due down mid afternoon it is their mums birthday today so she is having an evening off and
they are sleeping over, as the company I work for are involved in space and it is World Space week, so they
have tied in with a local science museum and have events going on there on Sunday which they can go to and be
involved in (while I get a coffee from the cafe and chill).
Hope Lou has a fab day with Shell in Oxford, it is always a crazy time when those two get together.

Enjoy the day ladies whatever you choose to do and I will catch up with you all later.

Pat
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Morning...
Hope you have heard from the Dr by now Frances... and that Kayleigh is ok

Still full of cold, but had a better night's sleep. Instead of waking 65 times, I only woke 64!!!
Took Mum's tablets down and she has the Carer coming in at lunchtime, so I dont have to go down. Made Mum's lunch up, she will probably eat it before Rachel gets there, but Rachel will do the pots and make her a drink.
Might do my atcs later. Was going to do some washing as I thought the weather was going to be better than what it is! Very dull and overcast here this morning.
Have a nice day.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Hope you enjoy your day tomorrow Pat, I think Martin would have loved to be there - he worked on rockets and is space mad. Karen, so sorry you still have your cold. I had a sore throat and felt like I was going to have one yesterday but it didn't develop.

Our day didn't turn out exactly as we wanted. Went to the craft shop, which is lovely and will go there again. Came home sorted out all the stuff in the van for tea making, barbecue etc., filled up at the garage and went to pick up Ian, Ruth & Callie. Got a couple of miles down the road and thought at first we had a puncture, but when Martin pulled up on the dual carriageway affraid he realised it was the engine. Crawled off the dual carriageway at the next junction and started to go home but couldn't go very fast so stopped in a side road and called the AA. Ruth phoned her sister who came to pick her up and took her home to fetch their car. Ruth then came back and picked Ian, Callie and me up, along with a load of things we could do without, dropped those off at their house, while Martin took the Bongo with the AA man to the garage - luckily they closed at 2.00 and he got there with 5 mins to spare. Then we picked Martin up from the garage and Ian had to drive us to the Witterings. Weather there was lovely and we had a great walk along the beach with the dogs (Ruth's parents arrived quite a while before us with their dog), while Martin & Ruth's dad got the barbecues going - we were all starving by then but enjoyed ourselves. Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down