The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday, already.... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday, already.... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday, already.... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday, already.... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday, already.... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday, already.... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday, already.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday, already.... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday, already.... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday, already....

+4
Craftworker
Karen R
craftymumof3
cosmicfairy
8 posters

Go down

Monday, already.... Empty Monday, already....

Post  cosmicfairy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:44 am

Morning to you all,
Well not sure were the weekend went but it flew by, was going to make cards and go on a game i bought but instead went in the garden and cut hedge, grass and did some streaming looks great again now. But the back garden well that's a different story, need help with that as i get eaten by reed ants and really allergic to them ended up in hospital twice. But if i dont look out the back cant see it Laughing Laughing Laughing , got a friend coming to look at it wednesday for us. Well off to work in a min so love and hugs to all poorlies and have a hope you have a nice day what ever you are doing.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Monday, already.... Empty Re: Monday, already....

Post  craftymumof3 Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:08 am

Morning Juli and all who follow. Another bad night for Kayleigh so back to the Doctors again today (if I can get an appointment)

I didn't get any cards made over the weekend like I had planned to do Sad so maybe I will have a go today. The kids are still in bed and it is lovely and quiet at the moment Smile

Hope your friend can help with your back garden Juli Smile

(((HUGS)))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:45 am

Morning ladies....

Its a bit dismal and cold out this morning. I thought that it was going to be a lovely day as there was a lovely red sky last night. I am sure the weather girl mentioned sleet today... dont know where though!
Frances... do hope Kayleigh gets in at the Drs. this has been going on long enough for her - good luck !
I am having a peaceful morning. Keith has had to go into work this morning, to be fitted for a chair specially adapted for him to sit in comfortably when he returns to work. Amy is at school and I am making the most of the peace and quiet... until I feel guilty and have to do some housework!
Have a lovely day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Good morning Juli, Frances, Karen and all who follow Very Happy Bright morning here this morning and not quite as cold as yesterday. Martin was away last night so didn't think I would sleep very well but read a chapter of a book I am just starting and was out like a light until 7.30 this morning. Put the tv on and watched the news and didn't get up until gone 8.00. Cleaned out the rabbits, fed the dog and had my breakfast. Then caught up with Holby after putting some washing in, and the washing has just gone on the line Very Happy Got to go to the shop to get some milk so think I will just pop round to the little shop in the next road - costs more but I won't spend anything else Laughing Make the most of the peace & quiet Karen Very Happy Glad they are getting a proper chair for Keith.

Hugs to Kayleigh - hope you get in at the Drs. Is she eating ok if she is in pain, poor thing. I didn't get anything done that I had planned to do either Frances Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Just catching up with the posts and sorry to hear of all the troubles - Hugs all round

Something I ate caused a real bout of Gastro problems and was up to the Loo 3 times before 3.00am then violently sick every hour after that till 8.00! Feel like I've been kicked in the stomach and my stitches and ribs hurt. Had nothing but water all day yesterday until a small bowl of chicken soup and a few grapes late in the evening. Didn't bother to get up as it was nice and warm in bed and the old TV was working.

I lost 4lbs but don't think they'll stay off for long once I start eating properly again. Off to the hospital later so fingers crossed.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Afternoon ladies. Didn't sleep well last night so feeling a bit jaded. Went to M & S at the Meadows this morning to change dollars back and change some vests Roy bought before we went away. Had to get a smaller size so he is very pleased. Got the washing on the line as well so having some me time now.

Hope Kayleigh gets an appt and Jane hope tummy is better now. Jacky and karen enjoy your quiet day.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Got on OK at hospital and didn't have the dreaded internal. 2 out of 3 bits OK but bladder not 100% Doc says this may be due to the trauma of the invasive surgery and once I start gentle exercise again it could improve. Due back in 6 weeks for final check-up and possible bladder scan if no improvement. Feeling much relieved and also looking forward to going out tonight on my own in my little car (a Pampered Chef Party)
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Good afternoon ladies , oh dear Frances i hope they can get Frances sorted out. Hope you are feeling better Jane, That will be nice for Keith Karen hope its cumfy for him.. Been to Aerobics this morning then chilled on sofa all afternoon catching up on what ive taped. Not been a bad day just dull and grey.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Andrea wrote:oh dear Frances i hope they can get Frances sorted out.

Is it Frances who needs sorting Andrea - or you Very Happy Very Happy That's what exercise does to your brain lol! Did you see in todays paper that Felicity Kendal puts her flexibility down to Pilates - it didn't do that to me, I have never been able to do the splits Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Afternoon everyone , well where has the weekend gone , we went to a wedding on saturday it was lovely had such a fun time .I don't know how but I ended up bringing 5 table cloths and loads of t towels home to wash and iron , the table cloths were a pain to iron but all done now !
'' They '' had the big meeting about Dulcie today have'nt heard anything yet ...... watch this space .Hope all the poorlies and families are feeeling better , take care everyone xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Oppps pmsl, hope they have sorted Kayleigh out now
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down