The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Happy Sunday Halloween EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Happy Sunday Halloween

5 posters

Go down

Happy Sunday Halloween Empty Happy Sunday Halloween

Post  Karen R Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 am

A spooky morning to you all!

Its like a November morning on the last day of October! We had quite a few fireworks going off around us last night. We have the dogs coming on Wednesday, poor Sarbi doesnt like fireworks one bit - and will be sat on my knee shaking.
As for that extra hour... it was wasted on me! Still got up early.
Usual day for me today - I cooked the meat for today, yesterday in the slo-cooker - so no rushing around for me.
Watching Strictly later on.
Have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Happy Sunday Halloween Empty Re: Happy Sunday Halloween

Post  Andrea Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:55 am

Good morning Karen and Happy Halloween to everyone, dull and dismal here too, got washer on but think it might be going in the dryer. Have fun if you are going out tonight .Got up this morning to find one of Hayley's fish had died , she is devastated poor love . We are going to give it a good send off not down the toilet Shocked
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:27 pm

Good morning Karen, Andrea and all who follow Very Happy Woke up this morning with a very stiff neck and shoulders, can't turn my head properly - think I am going to have to change my pillow, don't know why I keep sleeping awkward lately Crying or Very sad Well what a night we had last night. Ian & Ruth brought Callie round and said she had been out on the go all morning with Ruth's sister's dog (a retriever) so she should settle down for the evening Laughing Laughing Laughing I gave them a lift to their friends house and when I got back Martin was stood by the back door saying that Callie keeps wandering. Of course she was, she was just investigating everything and he had been following her Very Happy Later I said to Martin that I couldn't believe it was nearly 11 o'clock already and he said "what do you mean already, it's been the longest evening ever, it's like having a new baby that won't go to sleep" He had been on edge all night, bless him. She did settle for about half an hour and then I got up as I had to harvest my farm so that disturbed her. She finally settled at 12.15 while I was picking Ian & Ruth up again Laughing Laughing Came home, picked up Callie and took them all home. By the time I got home Ian had text to say she went in straight into her cage and went to sleep lol! He picked there car up this morning and apparently she was still asleep Laughing

Hugs for Hayley Andrea, doesn't matter what sort of pet it is, it is still a loss for her Sad

Hope the fireworks doesn't upset the dogs too much, luckily this year Molly's hearing has gone down so she didn't notice them last night but she did leap up onto my lap last night (which she never does) when Callie suddenly barked at her Laughing

Have a good day all Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:53 pm

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/bws8Shell..swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3125133/graphic1

Sorry I'm not very chatty at the moment. In spite of a lovely short break and a good weekend I'm still a bit 'down' must be this flipping weather. I really hate these grey wet days!

Spending a bit more time on another forum (Strictly BBC exiles) as I have a lot to say about it. I'm sure once I get in the swing of card making again I'll be a bit more prolific in my ramblings here.

poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 am

Just a quickie hello, had the outlaws here for a few days so not been online much if at all Smile
Take care all and speak sooon xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content