The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Sunday! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Sunday! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Sunday! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Sunday! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Sunday! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Sunday! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Sunday! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Sunday! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Sunday!

5 posters

Go down

Sunny Sunday! Empty Sunny Sunday!

Post  Karen R Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:22 am

Morning...

we have sunshine again!
Usual Sunday for us today - got a ginormous piece of pork for lunch today - thats the only thing I dont like with online shopping... I am never sure what size the piece of meat I am going to get... even if I do put in ? kg!!!
Off now to sort my day out!! Enjoy yours xxx

and dont forget.... 'I'm a Celebrity... get me outta heeeeerrrreeeeeeeeee' starts tonight!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Sunny Sunday! Empty Re: Sunny Sunday!

Post  Craftworker Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy Foggy here this morning Sad and looks like rain later Mad I am aching all over this morning, my hands don't want to work and my shoulders are killing me (but probably nowhere near the problems like Jen and Lou have). Will give in soon and take a paracetamol but don't like taking them if I can get away with it. Have been sat with a blanket round me for a while which eased it but coming up to my craft room I don't think it will last.

We have got roast beef today for dinner Very Happy I don't usually bother when it's just Martin and me but just fancied it yesterday when I was shopping so I have invited Sally over to join us as she has been so busy studying it will give her a break too. Got some cards to make today so I had better get on with it Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Afternoon ladies. We're going to be different - Roy's doing a stirfry! Weather's a bit miserable - grey and dank!

Hope you're aches and pains ease a bit Jacky - what have you been doing to bring that on?
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Where is everyone, out enjoying the sunshine Shocked I wish. Been raining most of the day and cleared up now it's dark Mad I think my aches and pains are purely down to the damp weather Sue. I keep getting indigestion too at the moment - think I might have to pay a visit to the Dr as i had this a few years ago and she gave me some pills to reduce the acid in my stomach and I have been fine since.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Evening everyone had a real laugh last night at baby shower , think Kate was a bit overwelmed by it all ! Played a fewe daft games and we all took a baby photo , everyone got mine right and I was only 9 months old so I have'nt changed thay much !!!!!lol ...
I went to bed for a couple hours this afternoon , would of slept longer but Dulcie got me up so I could tuck her up so she could have a sleep !!!! Cheeky mare ..
Got up and watched SCD then XFactor so that tonight I know whats going on......
Don't know if I'll watch Iam a celebrity because I really don't have time to watch that much telly ! Got to drop Dollie off at Youth club at 7 then take her home to her dad's at just after 9 . Work tomorrow and we go " live " with the bar coding , just getting used to fancy knew tills/computers !!!!!!! affraid affraid
Hugs to all and hopes everyones aches and pains are ok husbands / kids / mothers etc are all doing ok.
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 am

Evening ladies - I won't mention anything about Tango man staying in this week !!! he he

Jacky hun your aches and pains are most probably worse than mine as they are unusual, you develop a kind of tolerance to pain when its a daily occurrence which keeps it bearable, whilst your body reacts more if you are not used to having problems. Does that make sense ? he he While I remember are you Jacky or Jackie ? I can never remember he he

I should be in a position to post your card tomorrow Andrea Smile don't hold your breath though as something may distract me later as I am a dreadful procrastinator he he Smile

Hugs for all and extra ones for those that need them Smile

Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Jenny M wrote: While I remember are you Jacky or Jackie ? I can never remember he he

Jacky - it's under the little dog in my signature Very Happy Mum always spells it Jackie when she sends things so I don't mind either. When I was at college I used to write it Jaquie just to be different Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:50 pm

He he ok so you answer to anything then ..... I will remember to put a y in from now on though Smile well at least I will try he he
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down