The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday once more EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday once more EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday once more EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday once more EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday once more EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday once more EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday once more EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday once more EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday once more EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday once more

4 posters

Go down

Thursday once more Empty Thursday once more

Post  Craftworker Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Good morning all, bit overcast here this morning and I am so cold again. Have to go off food shopping today and then try and think of something to do for Ians birthday card scratch

Hope all you poorlies are feeling better today - hugs to all who need one. Andrea, I hope your cabinet is easy to assemble too Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Thursday once more Empty Re: Thursday once more

Post  Karen R Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Morning..

Well.... I am doing today what Andrea does on a Tuesday... Chilling Laughing
Men should have been here at 9.00... at 11.20 they are still not here Twisted Evil
Keith has been on to the Head Office today, he is furious with them - the radiators that have been replaced are shorter, which means we would have to decorate. They havent provided any form of heating and it now looks like another night without heating. Yesterday the men sat in a WARM van all day waiting for the boiler to come. Apparently this morning, they have gone off to get bits which they will need for today - why couldnt they do that yesterday. They have agreed to replace the short radiators with long ones now, so we dont have to decorate.
Just hope its done soon and the weather is set to get colder. Wonder if they will pay for me to go away to sunnier climes!!
So another day of doing nothing!
Have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Oh Karen, I am cold here with all the heating on Shocked Can't believe they didnt get the bits yesterday, what is the point of coming without them Evil or Very Mad My BIL is a plumber and he does jobs sometimes for British Gas and the number of times he has got to a job and the person surveying the job has told the people a load of rubbish as to where the boiler can go etc. so he has to try and sort it out with the customer. There are regulations as to where they can be put because of the outlet for the fumes and the surveyor doesn't stick to them but it is the plumber putting it in that would be liable if it wasn't correct.

I hope they get it done quickly for you. Sending you ((((( warm hugs )))))
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:15 pm

Afternoon ladies- thought it was still morning. Karen hope you get your heating sorted soon. I can't believe you're cold Jacky - I've got the windows open and turned the heating down!
Spent a fruitful hour or so in the garden tidying up this morning so I've now got two bags of waste for the collection tomorrow. Like to make sure I've got something for them to collect as I have to pay extra for it!

Got card club tonight so need to find stuff to take. We're apparently making a large stepper type card with a difference- think it's based on a Kanban Kit from QVC.No idea what to take though!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Afternoon Karen, Jacky and all who follow. It's very dull here today. Michaela has gone to school with earache. I took her to the Drs and she said it is clean so couldn't give her any antibiotics for it (I hope it clears over the weekend as she is off to America on Monday with my parents)

Karen I hope the men come and sort your heating soon. It's not nice having to sit in the cold.

Jacky I hope you manage to find something for Ians card Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:19 pm

You were right Sue, my lounge and craft room are at the back of the house and don't see the sun until the afternoon. When I went out shopping it realised it was warmer outside than in Neutral

Had a phone call this morning to say that my sister-in-laws mum died last night, it's never ending. Hope Michaela managed ok today - earache is so painful. Lucky girl off to America Very Happy Karen, hope something has progressed in your heating saga Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Craftworker wrote: Karen, hope something has progressed in your heating saga Neutral

Give you a clue Jacky.... one word, 2 letters, first letter begins with 'N' second letter 'O' !!!

Its beyond a joke now, only one of them turned up this afternoon and finished at 5.00 ... said he should be here at 11.00 ish Rolling Eyes

Its torture watching tv all day long!! The kitchen floor is gritty with them walking in and out all day!!

Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down