The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+2
craftymumof3
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:43 am

Morning...

Its a bit cold out again.
Had a really good nights sleep and didnt want to get up.
No plans for today, mind you... I didnt for yesterday, but ended up doing quite a bit!
Hope everyone is happy and well Very Happy have a good day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Morning Karen and all who follow. The sun is shining, the washing is in the machine. I've got to go to the doctors in a bit for a blood test then the day is my own. Last night I taught the Guides to make easel cards and they did a really good job.(I just hope their mums like them on Sunday).

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:17 pm

Morning ladies yes its colder here today too, going for my weekly chill at parents thats all and posting my stuff ive sold. Welldone Frances im sure the kids mums will love their mothers day cards. Glad to hear you got a good night kip Karen i was clock watching i woke up every hour Shocked Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to any poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Andrea... should have had you sitting with my Mum last night! She didnt sleep at all well.
She was dressed when the night sitter turned up... and got up 6 times afterwards, each time getting dressed - Shelley earnt her money last night!
The thing is, the floorboards in Mum's room are quite creaky... dont know why Shelley doesnt go up when she hears the floorboards creaking.
Got there this morning and the carer hadnt turned up, so mum hadnt had breakfast, or a hot drink. I was 'slowly' rushing around (have found now, cant rush around Mum... she gets a bit upset. MAde her some toast and some juice to take tablets with. Found out then that Mum had had a phone call to say that the carer would be late. It would have been a lot easier if they had phoned me, it goes without saying, you cant tell someone with memory problems. Mum went off fine, fluttering her eyelashes at Phil the busdriver!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Good morning Karen, Frances, Andrea and all who follow. Had my hairdresser here this morning just for a trim and blowdry, and the patio builder is busy working again - raining here though so doesn't think he will get so much done as he wanted. Went to see Corrie last night at the theatre - enjoyed it, it was different. 6 actors taking lots of different parts and going through scenes from the past up to the present. If you have never watched Corrie, you wouldn't have had a clue what was going on Laughing Laughing I went to the loo when it finished and as I came out Sherrie Hewson was coming in - I almost said hello to her as I recognised her but didn't know where from until I had passed her so I just smiled. I did hear the people behind me in the theatre talking about her so I think they must have seen her too during the interval. Ken Morley was the narrator.

Hugs to anyone that needs one. Glad you had a good night Karen, but it does seem stupid to phone your Mum when they are going to be late. Have a lovely time at your parents Andrea, enjoy your chill - cold here too Laughing Frances, glad the easel cards turned out well Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Bit dull here and definitely damp in the air when I went out. Had to go to PO and bank and to the kitchen shop for Roy. He's seen something about a fridge cake for the royal wedding and decided he wanted to make one but neede a cake ring (which I'd never heard of) that had to be 6" diameter and 21/2" deep. Surprisingly I found one that expands so as the girl in the shop said if you like it he can make a bigger one Laughing On the way home a warning light came on in the car - no idea what it was so had to look up the book - apparently it's the electronic stability programme! It must know its going for service and MOT tomorrow.

Nothing much else planned for the day except to plan your next monthly challenge!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

Dont want to brag... but we have sunshine !!!

Sue.. for a minute, thought Roy was going to be making the Royal Wedding Cake!!! I saw on tv the other day that Prince William wanted two cakes, the traditional fruit one and (I think) a Rich tea biscuit cake Rolling Eyes Hope the car's ESP is soon better Very Happy

Just watching QVC... 3 hours of craft with 3 easy pay option!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:38 pm

A few spits and spots for about 10 minutes earlier but dry and sunny again now - well, not much sun but it is quite bright.

Dropped a couple of sacks off at the charity shop, researched laptops and picked the brains of my friendly local computer shop for later in the year then did my weekly shop at Asda. Been doing some on-line research for money transfers and opening bank accounts in Oz and now going to watch TV and put my feet up for a while.

Found homes for most of the garden furniture and someone's offered me a good price for my car (they don't need it till after the summer holidays so are happy to wait till I'm ready to go) The rest of the decluttering is moving on steadily.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:44 pm

Karen R wrote:Dont want to brag... but we have sunshine !!!

Sue.. for a minute, thought Roy was going to be making the Royal Wedding Cake!!! I saw on tv the other day that Prince William wanted two cakes, the traditional fruit one and (I think) a Rich tea biscuit cake Rolling Eyes Hope the car's ESP is soon better Very Happy

Just watching QVC... 3 hours of craft with 3 easy pay option!

Its the rich tea biscuit one he wants to make! He likes baking and is quite good but not that good!!!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Oh yes Karen i could have done the night shift with your mum Very Happy hope she slept better last night .
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Thanks Andrea... no she didnt sleep too good - she has these really vivid dreams, last night it was a fire.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Oh dear Shocked its a good thing she has the carer there then, does your mum go straight back to bed Karen Question
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Not sure... I know Monday night she was up and dressed when the night sitter turned up and then again 7 times throughout the night. Shelley takes her back up and settles her down. Mum does have sleeping tablets, but she is getting used to them now. I can always tell when she has a good night, as she can cope better the following day.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down