The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Marion Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 am

Morning all.

The sun we had yesterday has got up and gorn!!! talk about flaming June.
Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I did rather a lot of sleeping during the day but I am sure its doing me good.
Isn't it funny, a cold and cough never seemed to bother us when we were younger, but as we get older it knocks us for six, lol sorry ladies, didn't mean to say you are old, oh dear, think I had better shut up before I dig myself in any deeper lol Smile

Have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am

lol! Good morning Marion, glad you are managing to sleep with your cough and cold, I always feel tired but cant lie down as I start coughing when I have a cold so have to sit propped up on a pillow. Very overcast here at the moment, hopefully will brighten up as I have got washing to do before we are off again tomorrow.

Poor Martin went to the dentist yesterday and he told him that he would have to redo his front crown as his gums are receding. Then he went to the hygienist who prodded and poked. When he got home and told me, I said that he probably needed the money as holidays were coming up. Martin had his dinner and went upstairs to go on the computer but came down again with his crown from his back tooth in his hand. The dentist hadn't mentioned that one. I swear he had put a note to the hygienist to loosen the crown and she had done the wrong one lol! He phoned the surgery but no answer and his dentist only works a few days a week and we are away on Wednesday. Found a leaflet that the dentist had given him and it had his mobile on so Martin left a message on his mobile. He phoned a few minutes later and said he had just got in from the surgery and if Martin had phoned him half an hour earlier he would have waited. Anyway, he told him to make an appointment with my dentist (he used to work with them and they have an agreement) as he is going on holiday today - I knew he needed the money for his holiday lol! Martin thinks he is great but Sally hated him as he was rude to Martin about his teeth (he was actually telling the truth) and he upset Ian by telling him off about not cleaning his teeth properly. I just thought he was up himself so when he left that surgery we all stayed and Martin went with him.

Right off to hang the washing out and put the next load in. Have a good day all. Hope you feel better soon Marion.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 pm

morning ladies. sorry I've not been on for a while I've been busy with the school fayre which was on Saturday. I'm the Chair of the friends/PTA so I was up to my eyes with buying prizes for games and getting everyone organised. The day started really well then about half an hour into the afternoon the heavens opened, luckily it didn't last long and we were able to enjoy the afternoon. We raised just over £1000 (lower than previous years but I think the weather had something to do with that)

Hope you feel better soon Marion

Hope Martin manages to get his teeth sorted

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello everyone , what a day its been go go go ! When we got up this morning I took one look at Mickys feet and legs thought mmmm thats not right where have his ankles gone ? Isaid are your feet sore / tight etc etc and I took his blood pressure which was sky high and told him to make an appointment with Doctor .Which he did for 10.15 no problem my hospital appointment ( about splint to stop me snoring !) was at 11.30 plenty of time .... we had to wait in for 1. the man to collect tv anytime between 9 and 2 and for a redelivery of a parcel which had tried to be delivered while we were away , and did'nt want to go to Crawley to get it ! well Micky was'nt back at 10.20 so stuck a note on door non of the neigbours were in to give them a key but I had to go , as I drove up the road Micky past me whew !
Don't think the splint will work as i have no overbite , but don't want the machine that looks and sounds like Darth Vader ... so will give it a try , wait for it in the Autumn when I'll be on the waiting list ! so tomorrow have to chase up ear nose and throat appointment to see if That can be jiggled about so something can be done to help chest , sinus etc ! Very Happy
tv man arrived at 5 to 2 and parcel 4 0'clock ..... full of goodies from craftsulove ! had a naughty few mins before the weekend and ordered a few things , lovely papers , couple marrianne dies , ribbon , frilly edged little scrapbook , glue , embelishments to match the papers very naughty !!! but oh so lovely !!!
Dulcie came home at 4.30 out the door at 5.30 for singing and the latest Karate so she'll call when finished about 9ish ! bounce bounce Micky been for a chest xray this arvy and back next tuesday for fasting blood test and to see dr again and I have to take his blood pressure everyday and record it !hope everyone else has had a good day hugs for the poorlies and for all as we all need a hug !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh yes ! and I am sick of this unsettled unpredictable weather especially the rain !!!!! when am I going away again ??????? Very Happy affraid Rolling Eyes
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down