The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

5 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Marion Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

Good morning ladis.

Looks rather dull outside this morning but its still muggy inside.

Slept well last night, and I feel a lot better today than I did yesterday.
It looks a bit dull here but its not bothering me, looks a good day to have all the windows open, and get some fresh air into the house.
Nothing planned today, I should be going to Silver Threads this afternoon but they are doing exercises so I think I will give it a miss. lol its not that I don't like exercise, but these are really for the older oldies, you know, you sit on a chair and move your arms and legs lol and telling you how to get rid of your bingo wings, which to be honest, when you get to 70 and older seems a bit of wasted energy to me lol

Hope you all have a good day

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Good morning Marion, missed you yesterday. Glad you are feeling a bit better today Very Happy and I have to agree with you that when you about the exercises, as long as you do enough to stay healthy and happy with yourself what does it matter Very Happy Just off to see my friend and deliver her card and find out what she wants watering when she is away Very Happy

Enjoy your day all, whatever you are doing today
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Morning...

Housefull of men already, (solar panel men) they reckon it should only take until lunchtime. Good job as I feel a bit yuk, queasy tum.
Had another good night with Bailey. Although last night about 9.30 she became the Tazmanian devil! Nothing was safe, even the fire didnt escape a chew! (closed in btw) thought we was going to have a job settling her down, but she went out, did her business and settled down fine.
Floors mopped, hoovered and dishwasher emptied... never been so organised
Cant do a great deal today, so apart from tiddle duty... thats it!
Have a lovely day whatever it is you are up to xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:20 pm

Finally caught up on some much needed sleep (4 hours on Saturday/Sunday and 3 hours on Sunday/Monday was not enough)
Had my last class yesterday but only 5 turned up - 2 of my regulars were away and another 2 recovering after serious illnesses/operations.

Got one thankyou card from a lady who hardly ever comes but appreciated all I've done over the last 7-8 years or so but nothing from the shop owners except measily cash payment (for the last 6 weeks) in an old recycled envelope. No milk in the fridge for coffees and certainly no biscuits or cake! Apart from a few friends I've made, I'm not going to miss it much.

We made an assortment of cards (which are in my gallery) including two of the Wrinklies, a torn paper card and a Kaisercraft stamped 'elephant' card similar to the one we made at last week's Make and Take at Charlewood.

Will probably pop out to Asda for the weekly shop later and hope to get the washing dry before the afternoon showers arrive. other than that - not much planned. Have a good day all of you and hugs to the poorlies. Hope Bailey is behaving herself Karen.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Morning ladies. Well got the grass cut before the rain arrives so garden looks better. Trouble is it all grows at different rates where it has been re seeded so some bits hardly grow and other bits grow at the rate of knots! Not much else planned for the day. Hope you get the panels done quickly Karen and tum recovers.

Nice to see you again Jane - thought you'd been missing a few days! I can't do without my sleep either- it makes me feel quite ill - I've always been the same.

have to agree with you about the exercise Marion - sitting down to do it doesn't seem quite right - at least not yet!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Keeping an eye on the clouds as the washing is just hanging there limp at the moment. Got 6 bags to unpack ............. urg. Think I need a cuppa first (luckily there's no frozen stuff) Mad

Hate this waiting game - can't settle to do anything and, until those contracts are signed we can't plan the final stages - still, no news is good news. Shocked

Waiting for our passports to come back from Australia house as we wanted visible Visas as well as the electronic reader ones. Makes activating bank accounts, getting various cards and signing up for medicare much simpler when we get there. Laughing
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Had quite a productive day, did all the washing and got it all dry, it was blowing nicely. Went to visit my friend to deliver a card and sort out the watering of her garden, then came home and Martin came back from golf so decided to go to the pub for lunch. I had been there a couple of weeks ago with my friends and had a good meal so Martin suggested we go to that one - £5.95 for meal + drink each and as Martin's beer is usually about £3.00 made for a cheap meal - Gammon, 2 eggs, peas and herby crushed potatoes. He could have had chips. I had the Gammon with pineapple and salad instead of chips. It's a meal deal up until 5.00pm and there are several things on the menu and you can upgrade by paying an extra £1.00 for other things. I can see us going out more often Laughing Laughing

Waiting is the worse part Jane - hope it is quickly sorted and you can get some sleep. Glad you got the grass cut Sue, although the rain doesn't seem to have got here yet Very Happy Karen, hope the solar panels are now working and you are feeling a bit better now. Bailey is obviously really settling in now Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down