The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am

Good morning all. Off for our walk this morning, keep your fingers crossed for me that it stays dry. I have put some more photos in my gallery. One card made with my new Nostalgia cd from Joanna Sheen.

enjoy your day whatever you are doing today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  topgran Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 am

Morning Jacky and all who follow. Hope you stay dry on your walk! I've got some parcels to wrap and send off - stuff I've sold on ebay - and some food shopping to do. Then a couple of shirts to iron for Michael if I'm feeling generous! he had to bring all his washing round on Sunday as his machine had packed up. Have a feeling I might be a laundry for a few weeks!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Afternoon...

Had a busy day today, had my hair cut, lady from the Council came to talk about Mum's finances, and then someone came to collect some furniture from Mum's house. Amy had to entertain the council lady as everyone turned up at the same time!
Started off with lovely sunshine this morning, but now its raining and I can hear thunder rolling around.

Bit quiet on here today, hope everyone is ok.
Enjoy the rest of the day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Stayed dry on the walk but the sky emptied while we were having lunch in the pub Laughing Been raining on and off all afternoon and I have caught up on tv which I recorded last night as Sally came to visit and collect her degree certificate. She has been offered another job and I think she will take this one Very Happy She has also been looking at places to rent as her landlady has returned from Jordan and working now 5 days on and 5 days off, she is also moving her boyfriend in so Sally will have no time to herself as he will still be there when Lizzie is working. She has found a lovely place - a converted stables where a lady solicitor lives - which has 2 annexes, a young couple in one and Sally is looking to have the other. It has 6 acres of land attached to it and the owner has 15 alpacas and a horse. The other young couple has a couple of horses too, so she will fit in well. It looks lovely from the photos and she is going to see it again tonight and sort out details. The annex she wants has a garden of it's own and parking space for 2 cars, and the owner has said that Sally can store her bike in the garage too. She will be further away from us now though but not too far and I dont think it will make much difference to her visits as I have only seen her once since we came back from Italy Laughing

That is typical Karen, everything always happens at the same time Rolling Eyes You're right, it is very quiet on here again Sad Sue, hope you got your parcels all packed up and I think you are probably right about the laundry Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Evening everyone , had a lovely surprise my best friend from years ago found me on face book yesturdat e had a very tearful reunion on the phone it as so lovely talking and catching up lost touch for 20 years so lovely to be back in touch..... Especially as its a bit of a difficult time .
What a surprise a fairly good day weather wise.....
Hope everyone is well.
Sallys new place sounds lovely , sounds like her off to a tea !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down