The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+2
Craftworker
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Marion Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:04 am

Morning ladies.

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, but my daughter and grandson are going home today so should have more time.

I must tell you about yesterday though, sorry its a bit long winded.

I went to work yesterdat morning and Sarah said she was taking Matty to Bury St. Edmunds as they have a new play area there for the younger children.
When I got home from work there was no one here, so I phoned her and she said can you come up to the cemetary! I though it was rather an unusual place to meet for lunch, but off I went. When I got there she said I thought we would go and visit Dad. I don't know I had a sort of feeling then that something was going on.
Anyway, the stones that they put on Johns grave still weren't the colour of the ones I wanted.
So yesterday morning after i had gone to work, Sarah phoned somewhere, and asked if they had any dark green glass chippings, they had so she went and got them, then went to the cemetary and with Mattys help so took every stone off that was there and then put the green glass ones on.
So of course that was why she asked me to meet her there. I just saw them and they looked so lovely I just burst out crying. She just said though she could see how much it was upsetting me and wanted to try and make me happier about visitng the cemetary. I phoned the stonemason that put the original down to tell him to make sure he knocks some off the bill.

Isn't she just the greatest?

They are both going home today, but I can honestly say this is one visit I shan't forget.

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 am

Good morning Marion and all who follow Very Happy That brought a tear to my eye Marion - what a wonderful thing to do for you, and I am sure it has made her happy too Very Happy

I have made a few cards over the last couple of days but havent taken photos yet. Got to post 2 of them today so will have to get that done. Got some washing to do as it didn't stop raining yesterday afternoon so didn't get it done and it doesn't look too promising today either. Got to wash the floors again too, Molly is still sneezing Sad

Enjoy your day today whatever you are doing, and hugs to anyone who needs one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:26 am

Morning girls, how lovely for you Marion such a wonderful thing to do. Its raining here Jacky so I wont be hanging the washing out Mad and its all the bed sheets affraid Well I will just potter today have a little list of things, letters, cards to finish, no dinner prepared as of yet Rolling Eyes Have a good day girls lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:56 am

Morning...

Dull out again today. Was up early this morning, I have mopped my floors... one of the first jobs I have to do!! Thought Bailey was getting the hang of house training.. but she went to squat on the living room floor Shocked I quickly picked her, held her at arms length Laughing and took her outside! Normally she is very good during the day, will go to the door... she is only 8 weeks, so still early days I suppose.
Marion... agree Sarah is the greatest, was a lovely thing to do for you
Got some ironing to do and want to watch the Space Shuttle return...
Enjoy your dayx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Morning all, yes TWO days on the trot and here I am!

Mind you could be another story for the next 6 weeks with both the kids to amuse!!! Laughing

Marion, like Jacky your daughter and grandsons efforts also bought a tear to my eye....how sweet of them to undertsnad how important it was to you and to go to all that trouble. I am sure John would be very proud of them as are you xx

Jacky sorry Molly is still sneezing...poor dawgy xx

Janet have fun just 'pottering' I was Harry Pottering last night and I must say it was abso flippin lutely brill!!!!!!

Ooops Bailey.... hope it becomes more routine for her soon ... and you! Have fun doing your ironing Rolling Eyes Karen!

Not alot to do today..... some christmas projects to complete but thats it!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Way Hay Lou glad you got there and enjoyed it Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:34 pm

YBailey is good for her age Karen, they do make mistakes sometimes. I have had to have a good clean of all the floors as Martin stepped in something nasty when he took Molly out to the field last thing last night. He went out in his slippers too then trod it all through the house and didn't notice until this morning. I had already gone to bed and he told me as he was going off to work Evil or Very Mad I was not amused. Luckily we have no carpets apart from the stairs so I will get him to shampoo the stairs tomorrow, I have just done the bits that needed doing.

Glad you enjoyed Harry Potter Lou. Did you go on your own?
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Nah he apologised, had a shave and then put his lovely aftershave on... couldn't resist after that could I? lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh dear, Martin in the dog house today then? Does he wanna borrow Adys aftershave??? Shocked
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Funny old week - no classes but finished off a couple of cards - I'm winding down the craft side now and starting to pack things up. No

No news on the house selling front - I wish they would organise their survey so at least we could see they are moving forward. Everything's done at our end. Mad

Managed to sell quite a few things on Gumtree in the last 2 days and now have buyers for our cars so another step closer (and I have a purse full of cash - bonus!) Laughing

Sorry I have not been around but, as you can imagine, my mind is on other things and I'm sure you must be bored hearing it all again. Hope the sun shows its face again and hugs to the poorlies. Arrow
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh thats not nice Jacky Evil or Very Mad
I hate the waiting Jane with house selling no one seems to be in a hurry Rolling Eyes
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down