The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

+2
lady of kent
Marion
6 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Marion Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 am

Morning all.

I am sitting here seriously wondering whether it was worth going to bed last night! it was so mild in the house I couldn't get to sleep and eventually entered the land of nod about 3am only to wake up at 5.30am.
At the beginning of last year we had that "whatsit stuff" put into the walls, and my word it works!! mind you with the fuel prices all going up I am glad it is working.
I am off to the charity shop this morning, then to visit a sick friend when I finish at the shop.

Don't work too hard Smile

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  lady of kent Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:48 am

Morning girls, Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight Marion Very Happy Sun out here today, friend coming for a coffee, then pick up first of the grandchildren from school, then take the next one to ridding lessons, in between pick the second one up, shame we dont have two cars now affraid but would help a little today. have a good weekend all lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Morning!

Sunshine for us today!
Got a lady coming out from the Benefits office to see us today. Since I stopped having the Carers Allowance, they have messed Keith's money around - so hoping she can tell us exactly what we are entitled to.
Not sure what else I am going to do today... sure I will find something
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Sun keeps going in and I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Our buyers are waiting for their buyers to do a survey before they get one done on ours so that will be another nailbiting week. I'm reallt p****d off with it all and sooooooooooooo frustrated.

Managed to make a couple of cards yesterday - full size version and the rest in my gallery. Have a good day whatever you are up toand have a great weekend too.

Friday 5960171349_b10d632f41_m
DSC01450 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr

Friday 5960732248_e7fe7f9352_m
DSC01452 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Phewwee.... I am all of a fluster! I have just had the most gorgeous man sat sitting on my settee! He had big arms bulging out of his shirt, big legs and the most tiniest of waists. And a really nice shaped face and did I mention he was gorgeous... here I was thinking it was going to be a lady... but he was ALL man!
He has gone now, but said if we had any more questions to contact him... dont even know what he talked about So maybe I ought to call him back
When I answered the door, I thought I had gone to heaven... came in and mouthed to Amy... 'he is gorgeous'!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Oh Karen, what are you like lol! I just hope he got everything sorted out for you, perhaps you could ask him to visit again as you suddenly had a memory lapse.

Marion, hope you have had a good time at the shop and your sick friend is on the mend. Sorry to hear you didn't sleep well last night. I had a good night, woke at 6.00 then fell back to sleep until 8.00.

Jane, great cards again. Sally is also getting frustrated as she wont pay the deposit on her new place until she has the contract to sign. The owner - lady solicitor - has promised it 2 days running and it hasn't arrived, she now says she will get it to her today. Sally is beginning to panic as she really wants this place and is frightened someone else may look at it and hand over the deposit beating her to it - I hope not.

Grandkids keeping you on your toes then Janet - looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and you can have a rest Laughing

Had to take Molly to the vets this morning as her eyes looked as though they were running. He thinks it is still the same thing but to check it out he wants a urine sample. He gave me a syringe and said if she goes on the floor I can use that Laughing Thank goodness for that as I have had trouble before getting a sample from a dog Laughing I washed and steamed the floor by the back door to make sure there was nothing on it to contaminate it then went shopping. When we got back Molly had obliged so now Martin has gone on his bike to take it to the vets.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Karen what are you like ..... certainly brightened your day up , but I denetly think you missed something so bet you contact him again and we shall just happan to be passing lol
Good ol Mollie What a good Doggie helping her mum like that !! Remeber trying to get a wee sample from one of our dogs years ago , I know I got covered in wee !
Janet Kids got you running around ah ! well take care everyone find things a bit of a strain at moment ... lets hope it improves !!
What a Face affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content