The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

5 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:18 am

Morning Ladies.
Doesn't look very bright out at the moment, I wonder where all that sun is hiding that we were promised? have you got it? Smile
Going into the shop this morning, but shall be sitting on a chair when I aren't serving. Its usually a bit quiet on a Monday morning so hope to be on the chair for most of it Smile
Nothing much else to tell you, so think I will get in the shower to try and wake myself up Smile
Enjoy the day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Good morning Marion and all who follow Very Happy Hazy sunshine here this morning but bright and sunny tomorrow as it usually is on the 27th September Laughing Laughing Hope you have a quiet day at the shop Marion, make sure you dont do too much, don't want you ill again.

What has happened to Karen Sad Hope you are not lost in London Karen. Just hoping the trip wasn't too much for Keith.

Better get on, I still have to do Martin a card for our anniversary tomorrow Shocked and I am going out to lunch today. Back later.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Morning ladies (just!) Lovely and sunny here today- am surrounded by washing - hopefully son will get a new machine soon! Next weekend maybe?

How many years Jacky?? If I'd still been married it would have been my 41st last week! As it was - two days later in the week Roy and I had been together 11 years and the same day marked the 12th year since I moved in here!!

Waiting for a parcel to arrive hopefully today. they tried to deliver on Friday when I was out and the card said they would try again on next working day. need to make sure I get it as it's for eldest son's birthday next month but as he is coming up next weekend I want to have it ready for him to take home.

Plans for rest of day are tidy craft room and weed front garden.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Afternoon all,

Well I should have been having a fab week this week as Ady is off today tomorrow, thursday and friday. Our friends (who Ady was best man for) are at Hastings for the week and they are coming here tomorrow... and then we are going to them on thursday....but Ady has gone and hurt his neck/shoulder. He had to collect 30 bales of hay on Saturday for work and then unload them and carry them into the ballroom on his tod and he was fine that day but woke up yesterday morning barely able to turn his head....the muscle in his shoulder is bulging and he is in immense pain bless him. Being stubborn as always though...even wanted to drive the kids to school this morning until I put him straight.....he would be a bloomin menace on the roads! Shocked So he is in bed, doped up on painkillers, texting whenever he needs something and with a heat pad tied to his neck/shoulder!

I also have an important appt with Dr Menon my rheumatologist this afternoon too... last week (after my Sister Walsh appt on Monday) she phoned me on Wednesday and told me that my liver results were abnormally high and not to take my medications for 2 weeks then have a blood test but not to start my main arthritis med again until she assured me it was ok. So am hoping to find out what that may mean for my treatment this afternoon. If my liver will no longer tolerate the methotrexate it will mean I have to try something else and that I am not looking forward to at all.

Take it easy at the shop Marion, don't wanna aggravate that foot any more than is necessary hun xx#

Hope you have a nice lunch out today Jacky and get that card made x

Hope your parcel arrives Sue xxx

Huge hugs for any poorlies xxxxxx

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Good afternoon everyone , well had that MRI and Biopsy on saturday was'nt painful at all , but afterwards whew very painful and horrible ! I was told I could take the dressing off .... black boob very unattractive !! had to put another dressing on as its still oozing and bloody and such a ugly bra ... sent Mick out yesturday , no wire ones now and he got me a soft cami top bra thingy this is most comfortable .... Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:43 pm

Awww big hugs Lexie, can remember the look of my MIL's boob after the biopsy...not a pretty sight at all. Must have been so sore. Glad you have something that is comfy to wear hun xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Boob looks like something out of horror story !!!! Laughing got a nice soft dressing on but still bleeding a little bit ..... affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Card finished, thanks Lou Laughing Laughing Hope things go ok with your appointment and Ady is soon back to his old self (well not so old) I know how he feels with neck and shoulder - mine was done just sleeping awkward and there is no way I would have driven the car, but it was ok the next day after the heat pad. Dont think Ady's will disappear so quickly if he did it hauling hay bales around, I know how heavy they are when I have helped Sally in the past - moving one was enough.

Glad you are more comfy now Lexie, when do you get the results, hope they dont keep you hanging on for long. Sue, we have been married 42 years tomorrow Very Happy I have to stay in all afternoon tomorrow as UPS are picking up my phone to take to HTC for repair, so I have put the sim into my old phone so at least I have a phone. Miss scanning FB though, I dont want to keep running up and down the stairs to look at the computer. They said it would take about 7 - 10 days.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 am

Not sure when I'll get results , but hopefully in the next few days , they have a meeting on wednesdays and was hoping that my srgeon and radiologist would have received them by then but .... might be a bit too soon.. as I am keen to have the surgery and get on with the treatment .... waiting is defnetly the worse thing !!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down