The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Strictly Friday!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Strictly Friday!!! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Strictly Friday!!!

4 posters

Go down

Strictly Friday!!! Empty Strictly Friday!!!

Post  Karen R Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

Morning!

Oooohh... its going to be a hot one! Windows and doors all open.
Hospital visiting for me later on, bit of ironing first though.
Dont forget Strictly tonight... looking forward to seeing Dan Lobb strutting his stuff Very Happy
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Strictly Friday!!! Empty Re: Strictly Friday!!!

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Good morning Karen, lovely here too. Hope your Mum is ok now Very Happy Thanks for the reminder of Strictly, though I am sure I will have plenty of reminders from the tv today too Laughing Martin has gone off to fly his plane - after he did the ironing Laughing I am going to have a go at my craft room now, didn't get it done yesterday as I was suffering from stomach pains all day but no so bad today, but I did get to go in the garden and do some dead heading.

Take care all and enjoy this lovely weather Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Afternoon ladies.

Karen, I have a pile of ironing, so tonight I am going to get out the ironing board, and as Sarah and family aren't coming for the week end (they are all bunged up with colds) I can leave the iron and the board out and just do it when I feel like it, lol though I would like to have it finished by Sunday evening Smile

Jacky, sorry to hear about the stomach pains yesterday, do you know what it was? glad you are feeling more like yourself today though. I don't like cleaning my craft room, I always get sidetracked and it takes me ages to finish it Smile

Had such a laugh in the shop the morning, we had one of the councillors come in. We have been having an on going thing here about moving the bus station, and although 81 percent of the people here voted against it they are still going ahead and doing it. Well, lets just say that 20 minutes later when he went out of the shop, I have the feeling he wished he had never come in. Sue the manager started it off and then I carried on, then a customer came in and she agreed with us and started having a go at him about the bus station!! then another customer came in and started on about something the council had promised to do in the area she lives and it hadn't been done!!! lol I wish you could have seen him, he was edging closer and closer to the door, until he finally said "right, must go" and without waiting for an answer he was gone!
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Sorry your daughter isn't coming for the weekend after all Marion Sad but you don't want to be getting this cold that is going around. I have several friends who have been quite ill with it. Didn't get my craft room started, let alone finished Laughing Laughing Decided to make some Leek & Potato soup, had to nip to the shop. By the time I had got it all going, I had a phone call from Sally that she was leaving work to come to me in 10 mins - just in time to eat the soup Laughing She wanted to empty her car of junk and then go to the car wash and have it cleaned inside & out. She did that but didn't have time to eat any soup so I put some in a container for her to take back to work and then Martin arrived back from flying his plane. The soup was really good - then sat and watched a film Embarassed There is always tomorrow. I think my pains were due to my diverticular disease as I didn't keep to my routine on our anniversary and ate late at night. Sounds like you had a good time at the shop with your councillor Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:11 am

marion I like to do the ironing like that but far too untidy for Mick !!Glad your feeling abit better Jacky . Karen hows your mum ???
Had a horrible journey back from hospital appointment was at3.10 had to have yet another mammogram and chat with the gorgous Riccardo and Fabio , then breast care nurse then Fabio again and eventually got to leave at 10 to 6 and traffic really bad and came across 2 accidents we got home 7.30 ! so dinner was a box of Malteasers and a glass of wine .... won't mention about the do nut we had had earlier on !!!!
Really enjoyed Strictley ...... very entertaining ... roll on tomorrow hahahahahha speak later xxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am

I enjoyed Strictly too Lexie. Glad you are feeling positive.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down