The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

5 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:35 am

Morning ladies.
Just noticed I didn't post yesterday, very strange, as I was walking around the house all day with nothing to do.
It looks as if the Indian Summer has finished here. No sign of the sun and its quite dull outside.
Never mind it was nice while it lasted.
I have the charity shop this morning then meeting a friend for lunch and that's my day. lol I know how to lead the high life Smile Smile
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 am

Good morning Marion, enjoy your day at the shop and especially lunch with your friend Very Happy Molly looks a little brighter this morning but still turning her head away from any food offered to her. Will see how she goes this morning and phone the vet at lunchtime if there is no progress. Going to go to the shop and get some ham as that was the thing she liked best when she was first off her food. If that doesn't work I will phone Sally and see if she is free for lunch and see if she can get her to eat as she usually does anything for her and luckily Sally now works nearer to me than she used to Very Happy

Have a good day all, whatever you are doing. The sun just starting to come out here Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:56 am

Morning ladies...

We have sunshine and doors and windows open letting a nice breeze through
Just done all of my ironing and having coffee break now.
Got a bit more sprucing up at Mum's house... Keith spoke with Letting Agent and she wants the carpets down - we didnt want to put them down until everything was done. So thats going to be the next job.
Jacky... fingers crossed Molly fancies a bit of ham... must be so difficult for you.
Marion... enjoy your lunch!

Better dash.. Bailey has got my washing basket - funny to watch, at least there isnt any washing in it... yet!
Enjoy your day and hugs if you need them xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:39 pm

The ham has won. She has eaten a little so will see if it stays down now Neutral
Hope you got you washing basket back intact Karen Laughing Don't wear yourself out, the weather is changing so do the work then.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Hope so for Molly's sake.

Bailey has been a little pain... she had chewed on a climbing rose, brought in a rose from a watering can, then.... a dead mouse! Now she is asleep on the hearth ... thank goodness
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:28 pm

lol! Awww, hope she didn't prickle herself on the rose - seems to have a thing about roses. A dead mouse ??? affraid yuk, but just be thankful it wasn't alive and she brought it in to run around your house.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Good afternoon girls,

Awww Jacky, Rolo sends big snuggles to his poorly friend Molly. Hope sh kept the ham down and that it has sparked her appetitie a bit x Poor thing.....xxxx Big hugs for you from me cos I know how much you love her to bits and how much this will be worrying you (even when others problems put our into perspective its hard to let go of our own worries I know). Fingers crossed she improves soon xxx

Oh Karen, your Bailey sounds like my Dexter...even tho Dex is less than a pound in weight yet!! Laughing Dexter likes nothing more than to get all snuggly in the washing basket (usually with clean clothes in...even our brave little puss has an aversion to Ady's socks) lol!

Last night he had to sleep in the kitchen, I can't take one more night of being pounced on every hour!! I am a wreck! Least my face muscles are getting alot of exercise from all this yawning!! See there is always a bright side with me!!

He is sparko on the couch at the moment, first time he has been quiet today! He's been on the go since 7am!! affraid He has a few weeks till I can let him outside for a prowl....god knows what he will come back with! cat cat
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:30 pm

I think Rolo would turn his nose up not snuggle up. Her breathe smells absolutely awful, it is making the whole house stink pale Up until all this started the vet always complimented her on her teeth but now they are all brown and I am sure she can't actually pick food up now. She has had a bit more ham off Martin and half a digestive biscuit but when a piece fell on the floor she couldn't get it.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:19 am

Shame poor Molly ... they are so sweeet to look at when they are puppys and kittens .Baxter won't leave me alone , usually he is all for Mick but for last couple weeks its all for me !!!! but during the night some times has mad half hours !!!! he is still only young 4 years old , but huge 7.6 kilos but even the vet said hes not fat or overweight just huge hes like a mini black panther !!!!

Had phone call this am got to go to hossie on wednesday am as Riccardo felt bad he did'nt get to see me .... he did very briefly.. but wants to chat ... looking like a week tomorrow .......scary .... affraid affraid
Also had a long chat with Rupert today ..... nearly fainted when he said all about social side then said ...... GOOD TO BE LEARNING AGAIN ....Do you think Aliens Have taken my son ....???? and he was sat doing some work .....very worried ....
He made his dad and I laugh , on sunday he 'd of been up there for 2 weeks and saturday he did his first lot of washing hahahahahha affraid lol!
But says him and a couple of others take turns in doing cooking and washing up .... defo to the ALIENS ... He can cook but washing up .... thought he had some type of life threatening allergy to dishwashers , washing up liquid , rubber gloves , tea towels and washing up clothes .... how wrong is his mother hahahaha
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down