The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Manic Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Manic Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Manic Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Manic Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Manic Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Manic Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Manic Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Manic Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Manic Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Manic Monday

5 posters

Go down

Manic Monday Empty Manic Monday

Post  poppytree Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:32 am

.......not really - its a quiet one for once. Clive is catching up with his sport on the 60" TV and I'm pottering about. Going to make a large quantity of bolognaise and make Spagbol, lasagne and chilli stuffed pancakes for eating and freezing.

Hope Lou is settling in OK and anyone kmow how Lexie is doing?

Can't believe its 11.00am already and I've only just got dressed. The temperature is slowly climbing (17 at the moment) and we are in for a few hot days at the end of the week.

I'm not making many Christmas cards this year as I won't have access to my stuff for another 3 weeks and I send out greetings with the change of address cards (Aussie Tilda). Quite hard to think of Christmas as we are so used to associating it with cold/forst/grey/wet weather. Its going to be very different having blue skies and temperatures around 30!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Manic Monday Empty Re: Manic Monday

Post  Marion Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:28 am

Morning all.

Jane, yes Christmas in the heat will be very different for you. When I lived in Malaysia it seemed very strange, especially when Santa arrived in a helicopter Smile

Nothig exciting for me today, charity shop and then food shopping. I am hoping my daughter will call round later, I took my clock off the wall to alter it and can't get it back! and all yesterday I kept looking up at the blank wall !!! It made me realise how many times I check the clock during the course of a day.

Hope you enjoy yours.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Good morning Jane, Marion and all who follow. It is always surprising how many times you check the time during the day Marion - when I needed a new battery for my watch I found out how many times I looked at my watch too Laughing Enjoy your day at the shop.

Our first Christmas in Oz felt really strange too Jane - our Australian friends hosted a strawberry and champagne breakfast in their flat and as it was so hot all the blinds are closed to keep the heat out and the air conditioner on. When we went to go home about midday it seemed really strange coming out into the heat and bright sunshine. We felt as if it should have been the evening and dark Laughing The next year we went away and stayed in a caravan and treated it as summer holiday as we had no family then.

Take care all, and hugs to those who need them. Please take a moment to post if you come on so that we know that people are still using the forum.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:47 pm

Afternoon ladies. I know just what you mean about the clocks and watches! hate it when I haven't got mine for any reason. I was a bit confused this morning when I woke up as I had only changed the clock 12 hours(it won't just go back 1 hour) and couldn't understand why it was saying 19:15!! Must remember to put it right before I go to sleep tonight.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:27 pm

I am still looking at a blank kitchen wall! and earlier my daughter rang to say she couldn't come over today but would Wednesday be okay. What could I say!!

I have been so tired this afternoon. I did my shopping, and when I came home I put the things in the fridge and the other things are still waiting, and its coming up for 7.30 now.

Is it me, or have we lost a few people?
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Manic Monday Empty Hi

Post  LoopyLou Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi there girls and good evening to you from my hossy bed!

Been a tiring day but it will be worth it. Feel like I have done a few rounds with Mohammed Ali! Bloomin physioterrorists are a menace!!! Lol

Hugs for any poorlies.... Or for anyone who just needs one.

Thinking of our lovely Lexie...I don't know...nipple tattoos at her age...what a one eh? Lol!! Still if she gets a page 3 career out of it who's to judge!! Linda Lusardi move over!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down