The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Friday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Friday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Friday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Friday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Friday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Friday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Friday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Friday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

4 posters

Go down

Friday Empty Friday

Post  Marion Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:56 am

Morning all.

My friend came last night, and I didn't get to bed until just gone midnight, so I am finding it hard to open my eyes this morning Smile I do so enjoy seeing her though, she is better than a good tonic.
Charity shop for me this morning, and I have a feeling my grandson Jake (9) is coming to stop with me the night, he does this now and again, I think it gives him a break from his three and a half year old sister. He thinks the world of her but I think now and again he just enjoys having me to himself.

This cough of mine is still hanging around, its not getting any wose though just not getting any better. Might pop into the doctors next week if its still the same.

Hope you all enjoy the day,
Marion xx

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Friday Empty Re: Friday

Post  LoopyLou Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Good morning Marion and all who follow....

Feeling a wee bit better today so have decided to try and make something of the day. Have already hoovered and tidied the lounge, swept the kitchen floor, refreshed the cat litter tray, bleached the kitchen worktops (they are white and I like them to stay that way) Very Happy and put a load of washing in!

Still getting the dreadful stomach pain and having to rush to the loo but its getting less often but then I haven't eaten sod all for a day or so!

Have come online to say Hi and thought I may as well get the shopping ordered online as Ady has to work this weekend so I will be on my larry with the girls.. maybe mum and dad can get them out...no point me going cos can't walk very far with my broken toe! Have taken the strapping off....it was getting all itchy!

Also a bit freaked out that it's christmas day one month today...so better get online and see what other goodies I can find! LOL I am about halfway there...must go and catalogue everything I have so far so I know whats still to get!

Marion you dirty stop up.....no wonder you are tired! Hope your grandson enjoys his sleepover!

Hope the rest of you are ok, massive hugs for anyone who needs them, especially Lexie xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Aftynoon....

Its gone dark here... very quick!
Just got back from seeing Mum and she wasnt too good. Very confused, so pleased to see us and was convinced something had happened to us. Its upsetting seeing her like this, as nothing I say can help.
Its been nice and sunny here, windy as well.
All my washing has dried.

Marion... enjoy your weekend with Jake... bet you get some crafting done!
Lou... take it easy, you are going to end up in bed for christmas!

Off now to decide what to do for tea... enjoy your evening xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello gang ! I know a month today and I've done sod all ! will have to go online , brought mum a dress she liked , ordered a couple bits from avon for Dulcie and got her one of those babie grow things from Primark , wellactually a friend brought it for herself and it was too small but we knew it would fit Dollie , so Thats something !but she wants wii games so ameron here I come !!!
Rupe is 20 on sunday ! What a Face Don't know how that can be when I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo young !!!!!!
We went down to the coast today, had a late lunch at Birlin Gap and came home ...Then had bean beans on toast for tea !!!! Laughing : Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down