The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

4 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  poppytree Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:02 am

Had a good day with a walk through the bush/pine woods/reserve (gum trees). Must have walked at least 5Ks and it was very warm. We saw lots of parrots and 3 koalas on our travels. Luckily they had an iced water cooler at the Bowls club so we refilled the drinking bottles for the return trip. Clives going to have a go tomorrow and I may even start some craft again.

Taking it easy now - me catching up with letter writing as the printer is now up and running and Clive's watching the cricket. Washing was only out for 2 hours and its now all away in the drawers again (too hot to iron Very Happy ) Even the heavy bath towels were dry in about an hour. You can't leave them out too long as the colours bleach in this bright sunshine!

The only Christmas decoration we have up (apart from your lovely cards) is the tree and, as there isn't much furniture in the lounge and it looks so nice, it can stay there till 12th Night!

We have all we need and more so didn't bother going to the sales even though there are heaps of bargains to be had. Now its time to sit back, relax and enjoy our new life here. Have a good day all.

PS I've updated the blog and added some YouTube video links in recent weeks
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  topgran Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Morning jane and all who follow. I think you desrve a rest now Jane and your craft room looks fabulous. Mine would fit into the bit where you have your desk!! Hopefully when Roy finally decides to retire (he keeps putting it off) and we move I will have something larger too!
Having a fairly quiet day apart from some washing. Roy's daughter was supposed to be coming this morning but her boyfriend isn't very well so it has been put off for a while. Got a lot of food to eat as he prepared everything yesterday and it was cooking when she rang. So I've sent a text to Michael to come and collect a doggy bag on his way home from work!!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Afternoon Gang , hope everyone is ok ... Jane relax .. Sue what ashame about all the food you have to eat ! we still have a fair amount of food left over will have to get Rupe round ....
Going to have a nose at Janes blog... enjoy the rest of your day ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 pm

I did a long post on here this morning using my phone and then pressed back and lost it all Sad Can't even remember what I said either - just that it took ages typing it in on the phone. Sally phoned then to say they were just loading up her horse and we were meeting them at the new stable so it was a mad dash then to get there as she had told us the night before that it would probably be about 3 in the afternoon Shocked Martin was going to video her coming out of the horse box but unfortunately she was just coming out as we got there, but we did see her going into her new field and meeting her new companion. You should have seen all the "boys" in the next field really showing off - all the horses came and greeted her as we walked past their fields Laughing Tilly, who she is sharing the field with was very chilled out as was Ebony, both were only interested in the hay that we put down.

We were waiting for my friend to let me know if they were all coming here NYE or to our other friend and so Martin phoned them up this afternoon as were were going in the shop and she said that they had all had emails from my next door neighbour inviting them all to his as he will be leaving in the New Year. Martin checked his emails and didn't have one Sad He phone Mick as he didnt think he would have his email address (which he didn't) and he said he was just going to come and see us tonight but thought the others would have said. So party time in next door - saves me tidying up again Laughing Shame he is moving as we have all got along so well - he has lived there 20 years.

Pity about Roy's daughter not coming Sue - I told Sally to help herself to anything when she came to pick up her presents on her way back from Rich's sisters, and she took some of the ham and turkey - Ian had also had some so today we were looking for things to eat up.

I think I would make even more of a mess if I had a bigger room - thought I would keep this one tidy but seems to be impossible. Yours is really lovely Jane, dead jealous Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down