The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday Empty Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:52 am

Recovering after a hectic day yesterday - after a leisurely lunch we headed for the beach to cool down - 4 adults and 6 children! Sophie and Emily took a while to adjust to having other children in 'their' house but, by the end of the day they were the best of friends - well the girls were!!!

Reuben got up early that morning and cycled 100k before breakfast - most of the Stage 5 of the TDU and then some.

The beach was lovely especially as it was 34 most of the time and I've never known it so calm
https://youtu.be/eGtPolmEoJk

They've all been out for the day (got to high 30s and I was cooking all afternoon. - 2 lasagnes, cauliflower chesse and 20 lemon meringue tarts) Just had a lovely cold shower and am having a brief rest before they all get back. washing was out by 9.30 and in and put away by 11.00 too.

Very cloudy now and it may rain....yipee. Knowing our luck it will be a few spits and spots lasting no more than 10 minutes.

Have a great day all
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday Empty Re: Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:17 am

Just a quick visit, good morning all. Got our 5 mile walk this morning and very cold and frosty. The walk is around Ascot way but haven't really looked exactly where yet. Better get the thermals on Laughing Enjoy your day whatever you are doing today. Jane you make me tired just reading your post. Will look at your you tube when I'm on the computer.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday Empty Re: Whacky Wednesday, whoops I Mean Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:29 am

Morning!

Cold and frosty here as well.
Had the window cleaner yesterday, so the outside's are sparkling...insides are a different story...so that is my task for today.... should I choose to take it on!!
Also got someone coming out to knock down part of our front wall, and then take the rubble to fill in the 'redundant' fish pond that Bailey thinks is her own personal paddling pool - not jumped in it YET, but we have to constantly watch her.
Take care, have a lovely day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 am

Good morning ladies.

Jane, it sounds as if you all enjoyed your day at the beach. I was hoping to go to the beach next week, lol but only to see about booking a holiday there. I shan't be venturing onto the beach, though would be interesting to see what it looks like in January Smile

Jacky well you might be a bit chilly at the start of your walk but I bet you won't be by the end of it Smile

Karen, sounds as if you are i for a busy day. I will send you my address, and when you have finished cleaning the insides of your windows..........................................Smile

I am going nowhere today, I really need to get some birthday cards made, think I have more birthdays during the first three months of the year than I do the rest of the year. I just hope the ink I have ordered arrives today cause if it doesn't things might be a bit difficult Sad

Hope you all enjoy the day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:51 am

Morning Marion - and the rest of you.

Had our rain - lasted about 10 minutes but at least it brought the temperature down below 29!

Waiting for our friends to get back to enjoy the lasagnes and lemon meringue pies i made earlier. The wine's cooling and so am I .... finally

Just updated the blog with some YouTube clips.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Marion wrote:

Jacky well you might be a bit chilly at the start of your walk but I bet you won't be by the end of it Smile

You were right there Marion Very Happy Turned out to be a 6 mile walk and a very quick one too - in fact we lost the tail end people which is very naughty as the person leading should always make sure they can see the person on backstop. As it happens - one gentleman had a slight fall and nosebleed which stopped almost immediately, but by the time they had sorted him out there was no-one in front. The rule has always been that if something happens they shout down the line so everyone stops, but that didn't happen as they were already too far behind. I hope they have all learnt from this time as it could have been something more serious. Hope you managed to get some cards done Marion - the first 3 months are my busiest too.

Glad you got your rain Jane Laughing

Karen you would have laughed at Callie on Christmas day as she walked on water. Suddenly heard Ian yell get off as she was just about to go on and she thought it was fun to run across Laughing How she didn't go in, I don't know as we only have a very fine plastic netting over it to stop the leaves.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down