The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):)

4 posters

Go down

Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) Empty Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):)

Post  Marion Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Good morning girls.

The sun is out here at the moment, don't know how long for but its nice to see it.
Unlike two nights ago I had a smashing sleep last night and didn't wake until 8 this morning.

As soon as I have finished chatting to you I am going to get started on the housework. I do enjoy a good clean, gives me a sense of achievement.

Will pop back later and let you know how I am getting on or if any exciting has happened lol
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) Empty Re: Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):)

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Good morning Marion and all who follow. I am totally confused today, thought it was Sunday Laughing Going to Cheltenham on Thursday has thrown me and all day yesterday I think I assumed it was Saturday scratch scratch scratch

Going to be looking at the tutorials for Craft Artist today to try out something new as I have managed to do all the things in the last 2 tutorials. I have been doing scrapbook pages of our trip when we went to the Cotswolds Very Happy Martin is working out the designs for a miniature bed for photographing newborns as Ruth found a plan of one and wants him to make it Laughing She is doing a portrait day today and another Wedding fair tomorrow. She is doing so well and is at last making money now that she has got all the equipment she needs and she has 28 weddings booked for this year cheers cheers cheers

Good luck with your housework Marion. I have had a good go at the kitchen this morning so playing now Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):) Empty Re: Sunny Saturday (well it is in Norfolk):)

Post  Marion Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 pm

I am having a break! I have done upstairs and the stairs so thought I would have a quick sit down before I start down here. I know its lunch time, but if I stop for lunch it will take me ages to get started again, so I shall be having a rather late lunch today.

Jacky, you do sound busy with your Craft Artist, is this something similar to Paint Shop Pro? I have that and use it for altering anything I need.

Ah well, can't sit here all afternoon, hope you are all having a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Afternoon....

Good to hear the housework is going well Marion!!! I hoovered the living room, stairs and have done the ironing. Upstairs will be done next week. Daisy doesnt like the hoover, sat quivering on Amy's lap. Never bothered Bailey, she does like it when I put the brush head on to do stairs etc... then she bounces around barking
Bright and sunny here, but we did have a sharp shower earlier.
Still waiting for the shopping.
Ruth's pics are lovely Jacky... love seeing the pics on FB....hopefully see some pics of the babies in the tiny bed. Well done to Martin as well.
Had a walk down to the shop, leaving Keith on tiddle watch... got back and Daisy had had a little tiddle on the floor in the playroom! Apparently he only took his eyes off her for a second!!! with Daisy, thats all it takes!
Had a really good night, only woke when some cats outside decided to have an arguement. Fortunately it didnt wake Daisy.
Off now to look for something to do! Take care and enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Afternoon ladies. well it's certainly not sunny here 'cos it's raining!. Got washing draped every where trying to get it dry - still got more to do but it will have to wait till clothes on airer and radiators are dry! Off up to Roy's soon for dinner - cottage pie tonight, so glad he likes cooking!! Very Happy
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down