The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday

5 posters

Go down

Monday Empty Monday

Post  Marion Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 am

Good morning ladies.

It looks like the rain has stopped at the moment here but it looks a bit windy. I was going to start walking to the charity shop instead of using the car, you know, more exercise and all that, but will see what its like when I am due to go, It only takes 15 minutes but if its still raining well...................................................Smile

Hope you have a good day.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Monday Empty Re: Monday

Post  Karen R Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 am

Morning Marion...

ITs a lovely sunny morning here, but its cold out!
Had an early morning call from Daisy, she started crying at 5.30... left her until 6.00 and unfortunately she had had a couple of little accidents. Cleaned up and she fell fast asleep! So I will be tired come the afternoon!
No plans for this afternoon.
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Morning all. Chilly but sunny here! Had an early appointment at the doctors so was out at 8am!! Have to go early so I can park the car! Just been out to the bin and the pesky fox has visited and dug a hole again so off to the garden centre to see if I can find something to frighten it off!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Morning Marion , morning Karen and to those who follow ....... well I feel like you Karen , ironing done ,washing on line , dinner org nised , hoovered round , and sorted another load of woolie wash .... is there no stopping me !!!hahahaha Had a ton night ,the dreaded ' Hot Flushes ' ...really suffering its the Tomixifen thats doing it , I was wonderind around in all sorts of undress half the night ! then Iam freezing cold .Think also worried about both Mick and I's hospital stays .A friend is taking Mick down to Brighton on wednesday , and Sam said I should be out really on wednesday evening if there is someone at home but going to stay in until thursday , a friend is collecting me and bring dinner for both of us , and another friend collecting Mick on thursday.... lets hope we stick to these plans!!!
weather bright sunny , very windy but boy oh boy is it chilly !!!
hope you all have a good day .... just got to pop to sainsburys and then pack my bag and going to make some cards ... Easter today I think !!!! Very Happy
Morning Sue !!! Flippin fox they are a pest , we've got squirrel trouble at the moment .... trouble with our nuts !!! affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Good afternoon, didn't make the morning again Shocked Been doing my shopping online, think it took me longer today than going to the shop Laughing OMG Lexie you must be soooo not feeling well to do all that h*******k lol! Sending you both hugs for your hospital stays, why does everything happen at the same time Neutral

We have had foxes in the garden and they have left presents for us on the path - Martin is going out to clear it up later, don't want Callie coming and rolling in it like she did on the field the other week yuk.

I have got the Drs. tomorrow about my knee and arm - so Martin will be going on the walk and I will join them in the pub afterwards Laughing

Have a nice restful day Karen Monday 2

Hope you didn't get wet Marion. Dont mind coming home in the rain but not going anywhere.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:30 pm

If it was just leaving a pressie I wouldn't mind so much but its undermining the foundations of the summer house. Got some stuff to spray around so hope it works. Plan B is to fill hole with cement. I've got squirrels too Lexie --a water pistol works quite well with them!!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down