November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Friday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday

Post  Marion on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:37 am

Good morning ladies.

Where are you? you aren't still in bed are you?

I cleaned the house yesterday so an easy day for me today. Looks like me and the Kindle again, though I do have a bit of ironing Karen if you feel inclined??

Hope you all have a good one.
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday

Post  Craftworker on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:15 am

Good morning Marion, yes I'm still in bed, just about to get up Laughing We are off to Hastings in the Bongo so had better shift myself. Have a good day with your kindle Very Happy I will be taking mine with me as I am sure it will be raining.

Take care all and hugs to those who need them today.

Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

View user profile http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:22 am

Morning!

I am always inclined when there is ironing to be done Marion... you know that!!
I have some washing to out, at least its better today than yesterday.
I was up at 5.30, but dont mind so much as Daisy slept all night. Had to laugh yesterday when Amy said ' I so need a lie in, at least at the weekend I wont have to get up early' !!!! Guess that will be my job! Unfortunately she is going to finish at the Charity shop, she doesnt want to - but getting up at 6.00 and not getting back until 6.00pm... its a long day for her. Also she cant go and see Mum like she did before.
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 am

Where does the time go?

Photos from Wednesday in the Hills

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/autumn-in-hills.html
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Cant believe how quick April is going! We only have just over a week left of April... then it will be MAY! Before long we will be thinking of the dreaded 'C' word!!
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Good morning all, managed to get on proper pc for a while but cannot look at it for long. Having dreadful trouble with my vision for the last 3 days or so....very flickery and very easy to start a headache...think it may be a kinda migraine cos I have been sick a few times as well.

Just wanted to come on and say hi to you all. Its been a crappy year so far health wise and I apologise for letting things get on top of me and not making a sterling stiff upper lip effort. I just don't know where my energy is. Facebook is easy cos I can get that done easily on my phone...but forums are another matter unfortunately. It is not just you that is suffering I assure...poor Ebay doesn't know what to do without me!! And I haven't been able to craft for well over a month now cos Arfur is attacking hands with relish!!

All in all not great but please never think I do not think of you all, in fact I reduced my friends list on facebook by well over a hundred and the only forum peeps I kept on there were you guys!!! Very Happy Cos I luvs ya soooo much and at least if I can see what ya up to on there I don't feel so left out!!

Have also lost my birthday list with all my important birthdays and the addys on so am looking for that. It was a word document but cant find it on my pc, I had one printed out to make it simple but its gone AWOL....maybe I stored it on my portable HDD drive, will have to look there cos its driving me nuts knowing I am probably missing birthdays...but just can't sit at the pc scrolling thru calenders!! Sowwy if I have missed any birthdays...I apologise and promise normal service will be restored as soon as I can think straight!!!
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

Afternon ladies. bit dark and thundery at the moment! glad to see you paying us a visit Lou. Do hope your "migraine" disappears soon they are rotten - I know only too well. not been feeling my usual sekf since the dentist this week - keep feeling a bit lightheaded - but I have done the ironing today! It had piled up a bit as I put it in the spare bedroom with the door shut so the cat doesn't use it as a bed and then it's very easy to forget about it and I'm still waiting for Karen to come and do it lol!
Karen R wrote:Cant believe how quick April is going! We only have just over a week left of April... then it will be MAY! Before long we will be thinking of the dreaded 'C' word!!
At card club last week we made a trifold shutter card and one lady made a "C" one!!
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

View user profile http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top