The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Monday morning :) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Monday morning :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Monday morning :) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Monday morning :) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Monday morning :) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Monday morning :) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning :) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Monday morning :) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Monday morning :) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Monday morning :)

+6
shellshearer
LoopyLou
muppet73
Andrea
cubbie66
Karen R
10 posters

Go down

Monday morning :) Empty Sunshine Monday!

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 am

Morning!

looks like it could be a nice day!
Suppose I have had a bit of a lie in, awful thing to say but I look forward to bed time - its the one place I can get into and relax.
Have got the children today - all day... as it is Inset Day for the Primary school. But Amy is off so I know she will be a big help.
Think I better put some washing in while the sun is out !!
Have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Monday morning :) Empty Monday morning :)

Post  cubbie66 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:47 am

Good morning ladies Smile
A lovely start to the day and the sun is shining Smile
Well we had a fab afternoon at Janet and Dick's yesterday, the weather held and was a lovely afternoon, the food and company was top class. I was very naughty and had to try a piece of Janet's banoffee pie and it was gorgeous Smile The boys all went up in the loft to see Dick's train set and Mike was well impressed and hasn't stopped talking about it Laughing while we girls sat in the conservatory and had a good ole natter Very Happy Was great to see Jacky again and meet Martin Smile Di's Jake is a credit too her spent the afternoon with us oldies and was a little star and Di now has to dig a fish pond, get a horse and a train set lol!
Thank you Janet and Dick for a wonderful afternoon xXx
Hope everyone is feeling well today and the porrlies both human and furry are feeling better Smile
Have a great day all and take care xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Monday morning :) Empty Re: Monday morning :)

Post  Karen R Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 am

cubbie66 wrote:
Hope everyone is feeling well today and the porrlies both human and furry are feeling better Smile

lol!!! Cookie seems to be improving every day... when we had to pick him up to feed him this time last week, he would let us - didnt have the energy to run. Now... his little legs go 10 to the dozen to get away from us! He is ripping up the newspaper that we have got down for him, tiddles in his comfy bed and sits in an old box to rest - poor thing is confused! Anyway.. thank you all so much for your kind wishes over Cookie (and hubby of course!)
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:01 am

Goodmorning Karen , Jan and all who follow, looks like a lovely day here too after the downpour yesterday. Im off to my parents today instead of tomorrow has they have people coming am and pm , so i said i would go over today to chill. Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am

Good morning Karen, Jan, Andrea and all those that follow.
Thank you Janet and Dick for inviting me and Jakes to your lovely home yesterday. You were very attentive hosts and laid on lots and lots and lots of scrummy food, the diet had to go out the window for the day otherwise it would hve just been plain rude to refuse lol!
Janet you should open up a little tea room with your baking skills, the banoffee pie was to die for Very Happy
Jakes had a great time, feeding the fish, in the loft with the trains and seeing the ponies. And no we aren't getting any of them lol!
It was nice to see Jacky and Martin and glad that they had a nice week down our neck of the woods Smile Mike and of course my buddie Jan we had quite a few laughs in the conservatory.
Thank you all especially Janet and Dick for a very lovely afternoon I love you

Karen glad to hear Cookie is on the mend, hope Keith enjoyed his surprise.
Andrea have a lovely day chilling.
Jan enjoy your day after w**k.

Better get a move on, hair still wet and pack lunches to make yet.

Have a good day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:42 am

Oh meant to ask Di, you didnt follow us on the way home did you? because we got lost doing that too and ended up coming into Canterbury on the road that Sainsburys is on lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Morning all,

just a quickie as am gonna go back to bed in a little bit as back still bad Rolling Eyes

Glad to hear Cookie is doing so well

Glad to hear the meet up BBQ went well yesterday, well done Janet for being the hostess with the mostest! x

I am getting fed up coz my daft hubby dropped the mouse off the pc yesterday morning and since then it keeps turning itself off.... almost like the pc is disconnecting it! Then I remove it and plug it back in and sometimes it will work and sometimes it takes ages and I have to keep putting it in and taking it out! I cannot use the silly pad thingy on the lappy, it drives me barmy!!
So I think I need to buy a new one! Men Rolling Eyes
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  shellshearer Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Morning ladies, sorry not been a round a while but with my hands and my bak and card orders coming out of my ears and visitors over the weekend I have spent alot of time lying flat on my bak....thankfully I feel great today so gonna get some door hangers done for Lou's two girlies, and maybe a few fathers day card orders done as well....

Anyway we were planning on going to the airshow at Cosford at the weekend but hubby suddenly decided to tell me on thursday he had bought a 6 man tent (£43 from argos) and its massive.....so we are going away this weekend (hope its warm)

hope your all ok take care xx

ps have also p[osted my card on thanks to Frances on last months card swap....and this months is going in the post tomorrow xx

shellshearer
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://shellshearer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Good morning ladies. Grey here today - where's the sunny Spent first part of this morning on phone to credit card company. Tried to buy stuff yesterday online and it was refused. Someone had tried to access it so they had put a stop on it and said they'd tried to contact me to check. Anyway it was either a music company of a catholic ministry Exclamation trying to take 1p. Card now stopped. I keep this card solely for online purchases so nice to know they are on the ball, but it will take about three weeks to get a replacement. Never mind it will stop me spending. Had unexpected visitors yesterday - some friends who have moved to France were back for a couple of days to see family so called in. Nice to see them and France obviously suits them.

Got some ironing to do and hopefully I will get a call to say vacuum is mended as my carpet looks dreadful - covered in clumps of cat hair - I wish she wouldn't shed as much and why does she leave the dark hair on cream carpet and white hair on dark blue chairs Exclamation Exclamation

Glad to hear a fun day was had in Kent, and that Cookie is on the mend - how is Keith?
Any sign of him coming home yet? Lou do hope your back eases a bit soon.

Hugs to anyone else who needs them.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Yay..... just had a call from the Occupational Health peeps, they are coming round wednesday to fit my new bath/shower seat and to measure up for handrails for the stairs!! That will be good if they get em done soon as I put too much pressure on one the other day as I was coming down stairs and it fell off!!! Hehe... told yer my grip had improved in hosssy!!!! LOL

Sue I hope you get your card sorted soon hun, as you say though, better safe than sorry x

Shell, the girls will love what you are doing for them x Hope you got a comfy sleeping bag, cannot imagine you 'roughing' it!!! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Well it is Good Afternoon now Ladies, but I don't get time before I leave for work so it has to be a lunch time
visit.

Glad to hear Cookie is improving, now you just need Keith to follow suit and life can start improving.

Good to hear you are having a better day Shell, although a tent for someone who suffers like you do
does sound a strange choice. Make sure you have good padding under you when you sleep at night.

I have now added a few items to my Gallery, e.g. the flower punch items I made and my handmade birthday cards
so if you have a moment, you may like to go take a peep.

Enjoy the rest of your day, good to see the rain hasn't managed to get a grip for most of us yet.

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Good evening girls, Jan Mike Jacky Martin Di and Jake it was lovely to see you all yesteday, we had a grand time and were so glad the weather held of for us al,l it was really a pleasure to cook for you all, Dick enjoyed Mikes and Martain company but was glad to take them and Jake into the loft to escape us girls, Razz Razz [only joking] Di, Dick has said anytime you want to set a train set up for Jake he will be there to help as I am sure Mike will be Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz and he says he is a lovely little chap that you should be proud of him. Thank you girls for coming and hope for another get together sometime soon. lol! lol! Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:07 am

Janet thank you so much for the lovely time we had at your house, it was lovely to see everyone and the banquet was to die for Very Happy I have never seen so much food for 8 people Laughing Laughing We had such a good time over in Kent and there is so much more we want to see so will certainly be making another visit in the future.

Karen glad to hear Cookie is on the mend, just hope Keith recovers as quickly. Hope you get your card soon Sue, glad they picked up on it Very Happy Lou, so glad they are sorting out your handrails etc. at least it will be some help to you. Hope your painkillers are working Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down