The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+2
LoopyLou
Craftworker
6 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 am

Good morning all and thank you all for your condolences yesterday. I didn't get a lot done, had to go shopping after being away and stripped the bed and did the washing from the weekend. Going to have a go at sorting out my craft room again, and do some scrapbooking.
Glad the house is sorted now Karen, hope you get a tenant soon after all your work. Lou, I hope you are still resting without feeling guilty, your girls are little treasures and looking after you gives them a lesson in responsibility which will help them through their lives.

Take care all and have a good day.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Hi

Post  LoopyLou Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:46 am

Good morning Jacky and all who follow....

Mega huge hugs for you Jacky. Hope you get a bit more done today.

Yes am still stuck in bed, still not able to get comfortable and still in a heck of alot of pain and its doing me nut in!! Not often I get the sciatica down the left side but when it does happen everything seems to grind to a halt. Will be glad to go into hossy so they can sort me out.

Hope you have a good day all xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 am

Morning ladies..

Jacky sending hugs for you
Lou... some for you as well!

Could do with a few more hours in the day today! Got the L/A coming this morning to take pics of Mum's house, having hair cut no idea what time though! Got to nip and see Mum, got to go to the Post Office, but dont think I will be able to walk to both... have this tingly burning feeling going down my calf and into big toe... think it must be the sciatica

Weather isnt too bad, supposed t be brightening up later on.

Coffee time now, enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 am

Morning all.

Jacky, I am so sorry, I have only just seen about Molly, you must feel devastated. I am so sorry for you , but you did everything you could to make her time here happy.

Lou, sorry to hear you are incapacitated, (thats a long word for this time of the morning), but hope you aren't in too much pain.

Karen, you sound so busy, you won't know what to do with yourself when the house is finished and let.

I had some bad news yesterday, the lady from the shop that I went on holiday with in August to the Norfolk coast died in her sleep yesterday morning. She was taken into hosptial a week after we came back and was then taken to the hospice about 4 weeks ago. But when I phoned her on Monday evening she was still talking about when she got home.

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Afternoon ladies. It's dull and cold here and I don't have any heating (the earliest the council can come and sort it out is next wednesday Evil or Very Mad )
I found out today that a friend on another forum passed away last week, she was such a help if you had a problem/query she would always send a message pointing you in the right direction.
My Dad phoned to say my mum has been taken into hospital. The Dr thinks she may have fractured her spine but they need to do more tests.

Lou I hope you have managed to get comfy. Back pain is not nice (((HUGS))) to you

Jacky I hope you manage to get your craft room sorted Smile

Karen I hope your pains go soon Smile

Marion so sorry to hear about your friend. Sending you (((HUGS)))

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Aww, when do you go into hospital Lou, I know you told us once before - hope it's not too long now, sending hugs to you.

Marion, what a shock losing your friend like that - but at least it was peaceful. She was obviously feeling very positive if she thought she was coming out. Frances, hope your Mum is ok and it's not a fracture as suspected. My sister fractured her spine going up the loft ladder to hand my BIL a box of Christmas decorations as he was in the loft, and she fell backwards over the banister and into the stairwell. Had to sleep sitting in a chair for about a month and had trouble lifting her arm to eat or drink but she is absolutely fine now. She is the one who pushes Mum around in her wheelchair everywhere which I can't do as it's just so heavy, and she is older and smaller than me. Sorry to hear that you too have lost a friend.

Hope you got everything done Karen, you made me tired just thinking of what you were doing Laughing Well, I didn't get into my craft room until a couple of minutes ago so haven't even started. I had a headache when I woke up this morning and felt all blocked up sinuses - cleared a bit when I had my shower but came back again so just caught up with a few programmes on tv and cleaned the kitchen floor. There is always tomorrow to do the craft room, or the day after etc. lol! Ian text to say they are going to the pub tonight (which they hardly ever do) and would we like to go with them Very Happy Bless them. Sally has had the horse she is going to buy vetted and it's passed so looks like we will be having a horse joining the family Shocked I am feeling a lot better today although I was upset yesterday I was also more relaxed than I have been for weeks with stressing over getting food into Molly.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 am

Hello Girls ,
Well I turn my back for a few days and all hell breaks lose , Iam sooo sorry to hear your sad news Jacky , sending you a big fat hug ... hugs also to Marion , Karen , lou , Sue and Frances and to anyone else out there who needs one !
well I have had a busy time getting ready fot the 26th , had to have a pre op assessment after I'd seen the plastic surgeon on monday , and had a chat with the breast care nurse , and had chested sounded out by a dr that looked younger than Rupert ! had to have a ECG and photos taken , Honestly My clothes were on and off all day ! Tuesday had to go see the anethetist , and wedesday i sorted out craft room and made a couple cards , today faffed around in craftroom ! made a big huge mess and did'nt really achive much BUT had a nice time playing !!got a hospital appointment at Haywards Heath next week a angiogram ct scan of my belly ... then I think I am already ! Its weird I don't feel like this is all happaning to me but another Alexis Wilson !!! just know I'll be glad when its over !!
Rupe has a reading week about 30th so think he is going to come home for a few days so it will be lovely to see him , am really missing him think this week he has been a bit homesick as me , his dad , my mum , and Dulcie have all heard from him !!!
had a problem with computer and being such a techi monster had to get neighbour to have a llok at it , it was full of crap so its much faster now !
speak to you all soon xx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content