The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+8
LoopyLou
cally
shellshearer
muppet73
cubbie66
Andrea
lady of kent
Karen R
12 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:32 am

Wow this week is going fast!
Wet and miserable out this morning - cant believe how much rain we have had over this past week.
Up early again this morning... dont know why but obviously had my sleep out (says she yawning away!)
Got the children coming at 7.00 only have to take up and collect Ben from nursery and then his mum will be back by 1.00 - so I will have a bit of time to myself. The housework has lapsed, and I am going to have to do a few jobs.
Off again to the hospital tonight - trouble is by the time we have talked about the weather and what is happening in the world - we dont have a lot more to say!!
Have a nice day,
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  lady of kent Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:09 am

Morning Karen and girls, leave the h-------k Karen have a little time to yourself, and I do hope Keith will be feeling a lot better when you see him. Not nice here today, flipping wet again! Just a potter doing all the things on a long list. Have a good day all lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:37 am

Good morning Karen , Janet and all who follow, beautiful day here better than yesterday teatime , my goodness the rain did come down . Nothing planned for today may go out to the craftroom. Very excited for next year has we have decided to go back to New york for two weeks this time and its a bit cheers cheers cheers cheers cheeper bounce bounce bounce bounce i am sooo happy Thursday 245956 . Hope Keith is a bit better today Karen. Enjoy your day if you are off out and hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:46 am

Morning Karen, Janet, Andrea and all who follow Smile
Sun is shining here this morning not going to say today because it can change so quickly at the moment Smile
Good to hear Keith has improved Karen albeit a little bit, I know when I was in hospital just having visitors made my day, if they had come and not said a word would have been better than none at all, sent more time crying that fortnight than I ever have I think was a lovely hospital and the staff were fantastic but went almost insane with boredom and frustration that I couldnt get out and with my wound being where it was couldn't even get out in the garden and sit down and get some fresh air lol!
Well I hope everyone has a great day, take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:29 am

Good morning Karen, Janet, Andrea, Jan and everyone else that follow.

Thats the trouble when your in hosital you have nothing to talk about apart from how much you've slept and what the food is like, but just having someone sit with you is good company. Hope Keith manages to come home soon Smile
Oh Andrea you must be excited about New York, as soon as I've booked I get a buzz Laughing
Enjoy your pottering Janet and Jan have a lovely day off.
Lou hope the telly is working well, no more squinting at the portable Smile

Guess what?
Managed to lose 5lbs at fat club this week, not sure how but I'm not going to argue with her scales, unless they go the other way lol!

Hope everyone has a good day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  shellshearer Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am

this is gonna be a real quick post I'm just gonna copy and paste what I put on my blog a few days ago....

Well ladies my darling daughter last night came home with the most pathetic letter from school you have ever seen
Someone at Danni's school has SWINE FLU, basically he has been quarantined (sorry can't spell lol) thats was all the letter sed arggggggggggggggggggghhhhhh oh and that the kids were to goto school as normal....
Well me being scared of all that can scare me lol yeah ok tad paranoid....well I phoned up our docs and her being a kinda really nice doc (for a change) told me it was a year 7 teacher (Danni is in year 7) and a year 7 pupil has now been diagnosed.....
She advised me it was my decission as to wether I send Danni to school or not. So she is sitting here with me and shes gonna help me make a few cards for orders lol....
Can't believe the school I phoned them up this morning to say she wasn't going in...they asked why and I sed why do you think and the silly cow sed that Danni's education was more important than an over protective mom....oh she better stay away from me cus might just have to slap her lol
anyway if any of you here me OINKIN please tell me
hope you all have a fab day oink oink xxx

well that was tuesday when I posted on my blog...Danni is still off school and shes not going bak for a while as we found out last night that 3 other people have it and the teacher we thought had it in Danni's year (we thought it was her head of year so she doesn't have much to do with him) but we have found out its her P.E. teacher so she spends 7 hours a week with him and 2 hours after school as well, so needless to say I'm in a bit of a tizzzzzzzzzzzz

I edited because forgot to say...the blurry school is still open...whats that all about !!!!!
huge hugs and thanks for listening huge hugs shell

shellshearer
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-15

http://shellshearer.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:42 am

[quote="muppet73"]

Guess what?
Managed to lose 5lbs at fat club this week, not sure how but I'm not going to argue with her scales, unless they go the other way lol!

Oh well done after Sunday Di Razz
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am

Morning All

Shell cant believe some schools, it has been on the news that schools are closed becasue of swine flu, so why havent they closed your daughters school i am the same has you i would'nt have sent her i remember when my daughter was at school a lad died with meningitis (SP) and they said there was no need to keep them off but i kept mine off for a week they could say what they liked.

Lou the phone only rang twice yesterday so got my atc's done and the swop card and some more fathers day cards so not to busy at all yesterday oh and listened to a nice talking tape cant beat it really can you.

Karen you didnt have mine and alisons medicine last night did you or you would have slept longer ha ha.

Well off to have my tea and toast and pop a pill

take care and have a nice day by the way we have sun at the mo and a bit warmer than the rest of the week.
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 am

Morning all,

Well the pain is bad today so thats good news for the craft table as I will spend most of the day trying to distract myself from it and that means crafting!!!

Glad Keith is doing a little better Karen.

Glad you got some atc's and a card done yesyerday Jannette.

Our TV is up and running but only got the freeview off our old sky box, we apparenlty need a booster box so hubby is gonna get one today x

Andrea... glad you got your hols sorted hun x Two weeks, you lucky lady x

Di... fantastic weight loss hun, well done you x

Hope you all have a truly spiffing day!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 pm

Morning everyone. I've got to wait in today as I have had to complain to the council about my roof again. Last night it rained on my bed Mad
Glad to hear Keith is feeling a bit better Smile
Andrea I'm so jealous I'd love to go to New York Smile
Di well done on the weight loss Smile
Janet and Jan enjoy your day Smile
Shell I can't believe the school are still open, there's a school in Ashby where 1 child has it and the school is shut so to have a few people with it and still be open is ridiculous Mad
Cally enjoy your tea and toast Smile
Lou sorry to hear you are in pain, take it easy but have fun crafting Smile

I'm off to wrap 40 prizes for the bran tub for the school fete now Smile

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Good morning ladies, have just finished my swap card so thought I would take a quick look on here. Trying not to spend too much time on the computer and more time crafting Laughing Laughing Sun shining at the moment Rolling Eyes Shell, you have to do what you think is right for your child, you don't want her bringing flu home to you either. Di congratulations on the weight loss, I think I must have put on more than that after last week, especially Sunday Laughing Laughing Lou, hope you manage to block out the pain with your crafting Neutral I just can't imagine being in pain constantly Crying or Very sad Glad you managed to do a little bit of work in between crafting Janette Laughing Laughing Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing today Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Frances, you slipped in there without me noticing - hope you get your roof fixed quickly Shocked
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Just had a chat with karen on the phone hope you keep dry today karen or you will be the one with a cold next and then there will only be amy to look after you and keith but i know she would, hope you have a great time monday night in london.

take care hugs Janette
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 pm

My god Shell what are the school thinking off it should be closed, you are doing the right thing id keepmine off too. Di well done 5lbs thats great. Hugs to you Lou hope you are better soon. Frances hope you get your roof sorted
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Well the diversion tactics seem to be helping!

Have made 2 cards this morning and they are both in my gallery if anyone wants a peep!!!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Afternoon all. had a chiropractor's appointment this morning. Said back was good - well I knew it was OK - the appt was for routine MOT lol! But told her my shoulder was painful when I lie on it and was agony yesterday at pilates so she had a prod and a poke and said it was biceps tendonitis Exclamation Should feel better over the weekend but if not to go back Monday for acupuncture. IT WILL BE BETTER BY MONDAY. Said if I didn't have it treated it would develop into frozen shoulder affraid

Window cleaner was here when I got back and the nice man not only did the windows but cleared out the gutter for me as well Very Happy . Was really glad he came today as a bird had gone all down my kitchen window when I got up this morning. Shocked
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty added picture

Post  poppytree Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

Wow, sounds like everyone else has been busy today too.

Worked at the nursery this morning, went to aqua, then got back just in time for the surveyor to measure up the back bedroom and they should start fitting the wardrobes by the end of the month.
Thursday Th_metropolitan_ful_ivory
This is the one inthe brochure - our room is tiny compared to this!

Off to order a new bed and carpet tomorrow then got to start the decorating as the stuff will probably be delivered on the 17th. Just looked at the calendar and realised that's less than a week away. Where has June gone!

Also made a start on my rather large list of cards for the next month.

Everything has been rehoused in the new craft room and even with work in progress I think I should be able to keep it tidier. Its rather snug but light and bright too
Thursday Th_DSCF4930

Last edited by poppytree on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Looks good Jane and I love the curtains.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down