The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wet Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wet Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wet Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wet Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wet Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wet Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wet Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wet Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wet Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wet Thursday

+6
topgran
poppytree
LoopyLou
Craftworker
Andrea
muppet73
10 posters

Go down

Wet Thursday Empty Wet Thursday

Post  muppet73 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:55 am

Good morning everyone, not too great here today currently raining hopefully it will brighten up later Smile
Work today, nothing else exciting planned.
Hope all the poorlies feel a little better today, take care and have a good day whatever your plans Smile
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Wet Thursday Empty Re: Wet Thursday

Post  Andrea Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:50 am

Good morning Di absolutely glorious here for a change, nothing planned for today. Hugs to the poorlies and enjoy your day if you are off out.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:31 am

Good morning Di, Andrea and all who follow. Not too bad here this morning some blue sky and fluffy clouds but the sun not quite out Very Happy Havent got any plans for the day yet, but this evening going to watch Sally ride as we havent seen the horse she has yet Very Happy Hope the weather is ok - I have done enough standing at the fence in all weathers watching her ride in the past Laughing Laughing Enjoy your day whatever you are doing. Think I had better tidy up my room so I can start again with a clean worksurface. Laughing Laughing

Just read on facebook that Sally has passed her first two Managerial level CIMA exams (accounting) Very Happy Not that she bothered to text me Laughing Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Morning Di, Andrea and Jacky,

Welll it's tipping it down here... nothing for it but to craft me thinks!!!

Will have to sort the girls out something to do..... Twisted Evil so they don't distract me! But they like crafting too so maybe some atc's or something I think!

Hope anyone feeling bad today gets better soon. I personally cannot wait for my physio tomorrow, tha muscle pain in the leg is even more instense now and I will be glad to find out what is going on!

Well done Di on the weight loss x Must have missed that post yesterday hun x

Typical isn't it Jacky..... well done Sally!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Cloudy but bright here. Just off for a shower and have a long lists of 'to-dos' before we go to Somerset next week.

Way behind as couldn't sleep last night. Put my book down at 4.00am after reading, cardmaking for a couple of hours and drinking (decaffeinated coffee) Those f*****@ builders started drilling just before 8.00 and woke me up. Not a happy bunny. B***** noise is still going on as I write. Would like to get out and escape but too much to do today......

Bad planning - I shouldn't have been so lazy yesterday afternoon but got stung on my left hand by a bee and its very swollen and sore. Managed to cook a meal for my son but avoided many of the things I was going to do, hence my heavy workload today. Will probably go to aquaerobics as its the last one for awhile -usually is a good de-stresser.

Hope the rest of you have a better day. Hugs to the poorlies
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 pm

Lou, I hope you get some relief tomorrow when you see your physio Crying or Very sad I am tidying the craft room but keep getting distracted by the computer Laughing Martin is downstairs doing the ironing I love you

Jane, I thought I had a bad night but nothing compared with yours. I read until nearly 1 then awake at 6 so read a little bit more then went back to sleep until 8.30 Shocked I have a poorly finger too - I hit it with the badminton racquet on Monday night and now it's all black Laughing Laughing Not giving me any trouble though just tender to touch. Hope your bee sting soon gets better Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Good morning ladies. Had an early trip to PO with parcel for Roy's brother. Timed it just right as the heavens opened just after I'd got back. Glad to say that whatever funny bug I had has gone but still haven't a fairly relaxed day - just got to pack ready for an early start tomorrow. 8 hours on a train.Good job I quite like train travel!

Lou hope your physio sorts you out tomorrow and Jen hope you feel a bit better soon and that news is not bad.

Last edited by topgran on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad memory!)
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Had my shower and off to ASDA now. Thumb is throbbing this morning so good excuse not to work too hard. Typical, just as I'm planning to go out the drilling and banging has stopped! - perhaps I should go back to bed instead!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:50 pm

Glad tyou are feeling better now Sue x Wow a hubby who does the ironing Jacky!!!!

Jane... with regards to the builders.... our Water Company have decided to do the whole area... relaying new pipework and they are outside our house right now... and apparently are gonna be digging up our road for the next 3 months!

Gawd help us!!!!!!!!!!! I know how ya feel hun x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:03 pm

Good afternoon ladies. (((((HUGS))))) to everyone that need them. It's come over all dark and has started raining here just as I want to hang my washing out Mad
Looks like I'll have to so the final lot of ironing for now until the next lot is dry.

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Hello everyone ,Dulcie and I having a very lazy day today , neither of us is even dressed yet!!! altugh both been up for ages !!! We are going to movies later.Mick went off to work early , I've been making Christmas cards , nice to just have a play......
Hope all the poorlies feeling bettter,a bee sting ouch ! and on top of that a poor night shame .Luckily for us they are digging up the road but further up, its uually pretty good round here.Not too bad weather wise here couds and some sunshne.Bettermake a move on and see if my glitter glue is dry !!!!! sado I know .....Have a great day. Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Afternoon ladies Smile
was late up this morning and went into work because I didnt go yesterday coz of me leg so hope everyone is feeling better and things are a little more positive Smile
Just had a phone call from Janet and her modem has gone kaput and possibly wont be online for the next 3 or 4 days until a new one arrives, also Lexie Janet received your birthday card and said thank you very much but obviously cant say it in person Smile
Hope everyone is having a good day
Take care all and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Hope your leg is feeling a lot better today Jan, have you got to work tomorrow too Rolling Eyes
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Yes I have Jacky and then I am off for a week woohoo Smile
Leg feels much better today thanks, not sure what it was but hopefully it has gone now Smile

Oh Jacky have you got the destructions for the tri shutter card?

S'ok I found one Very Happy
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Evening...

We have had sunshine for most of the day... it was cloudy at first but once the sun came out it has been really nice.
Well.... Keith phoned awhile ago, and the surgeon has decided not to operate, it would be too risky at the moment. What he is going to do is review Keith in a couple of months and then see how things are mending, then possibly re-break a couple of ribs to realign them properly. He saw his 3d scan today and said it was fascinating to see inside his body like that, also found out that he has broken his collar bone. Hoping he will be out at the weekend, or early next week. They are trying him on some new painkillers and want to see how he does with them. Keith is also managing to sleep a little better. We are looking at getting a wedge to help prop him up in bed, rather than using the entire collection of pillows I have!!!

Enjoy the rest of your evening xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Evening lovlies, Took Dulcie to cinema we decided not to see Harry Potter , but went for the 3D Ice Age , it was brill we both really enjoyed it , Micky was home from work early and could'nt believe I;d only just got dressed! Till I tell you the saga of my Tanzanite ring , I caught it on a garden chair and made it oval an the stone fell out , luckily I picked it up , well , collected it from jewellers £70 AND THAT wa after I 'd chatted the bloke up ad he knocked it down from £135 ! well its goo to have myring back .This evening spent a hour with my friend who has recently lost he hubby, she is doing amazing so brave. Hope your all ok , Karen they have really messed Keith about ah !? I use a curved Pillow so youare propped up , brill for when my chest is bad . hand for reading in bed too.get them n Debenhams ,and the pillow case, Spak in th morning .Hop everyone has a better night Sleep lol! lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down