The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+4
lady of kent
Craftworker
Andrea
lexiecraft
8 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

Morning ladies , a bit overcast and a nip in the air but Iam sure it will turn out lovely some how ..... Off to work today , hugs to all tha need them.Enjoy your day whatever your doing.lexie Smile
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Andrea Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:12 am

Good morning Lexie and all who follow enjoy your day at work. Lovely here at the moment, off to my parents for my weekly fix and chill. Enjoy your day if you are off out and great big hugs to the poorlies.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 am

Good morning Lexie, Andrea and all who follow Enjoy your day at work Lexie Very Happy Glad Dulcie was good last night Very Happy Have a good day at your parents Andrea. I have got my BIL coming to do our boiler today cheers cheers cheers Back to showers tomorrow (or maybe as soon as he has gone Laughing Laughing ) so will keep out of his way in my craft room. Seems strange in here this morning as I gave it a quick tidy up last night, not used to seeing the work surface clear but will soon have it filled again Rolling Eyes

Enjoy your days whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Morning Lexie Andrea Jacky and girls, Hope your day at work goes well Lexie. Andrea enjoy your chill day I use enjoy mine with my mum. Boiler Jacky way hay bounce Surprised at long last hope it all goes well. All the family are away till the weekend camping in the New Forest, we had our first day alone yesterday, gosh it was stange, but looking after dogs chickens snails fish and horses fill in the time somewhat No Have a grand day all. love Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Afternoon ladies. Men came to do kitchen and utility floor this morning at 7.30! They've finished the screeding so have gone now till tomorrow when they put vinyl down. So no kitchen for me today - got makings for tea and coffee in living room and car confined to hall with a litter tray as she can't use cat flap. But weren't QVC nice to arrange to have a craft day so I won't get bored Very Happy
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:02 pm

Afternoon to all of you, today has been really weird as far as the weather is concerned anyway, really sunny and warm this morning then just after lunch went really dark and humid the next thing i know our fearless staffy Diesel bless him is trying to get on my lap and he is a big lad for this and squashes you, I then knew there was a storm going and did it ever persists it down Laughing . poor Diesel he was so frightened he shakes so bad but thankfully it didn't last long. So Diesel is now a happy chappy, oooowww talking of happy chappies i am too hubby treated me to a fantastic desk/workstation and some filing units and bits and bobs and has converted the dining room into my craft room but we still have the dining table in there, which is great. I never ever thought i would have a craft room and I'm am sssssssoooooooooooo excited about it Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing cheers cheers . Have to use PC in the hall at the min as mine is in the craft room and i don't have a wireless thingy Embarassed and i am waiting for that to come in the post so can then have the internet to. Sat making cards and watching a craft CD last night and it was fantastic, feel so spoilt kept telling hubby i didn't want him to do it as i can always think of things to buy everyone else but when it comes to me i find it really hard!!. He even got his mum to have a word with me Laughing to let him go and get me all the things for the craft room, he is so wonderful and i love him dearly. Sorry that i have gone on a bit ladies but wanted to share this with you as i feel really lucky, well had better go and do more washing a finish cooking a roast. Love and cuddles to all and extra ones to all the poorlies thinking of you take care love Cosmicfairy.xxxxxxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Glad you have your Craft Room, I don't know what I would do without mine Laughing Being older and the children have flown the nest I was lucky enough to have a spare room to use which Martin put kitchen worktop all along one wall - It still gets full up thought when I am crafting - and shelves on the other wall Very Happy

Sue you had me confused for a moment -

"got makings for tea and coffee in living room and car confined to hall"

I wondered how you got it in there Laughing Laughing Glad you are enjoying your QVC, I have had it on in the background all day - can't do a lot with BIL working all over the house Laughing Glad the water is back on so we can have another cuppa, wasnt off long and filled the two filter jugs and kettle before it went off Laughing

Sally is coming tonight to collect her bunnies - she will probably want dinner too as it's the end of the month, unless Greg's mum has invited her to their house as they were both here Sunday Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:56 pm

EVening...

late on today, but thought I better post!!!
Have been watching some of Craft Day... but havent bought anything Sad Quite liked the TSV, but its quite a large kit, and some it I know I wouldnt use. Just finished watching the Kanban hour... still no pennies spent.
We have had some rain earlier on in the evening, hoping it has cleared the air a little.
Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Juli really glad you got your craftroom sorted what a lovely hubbie , mine is'nt too bad eiher !!!!! Very Happy Exciting when you have everything handy. Very Happy Going for a shower speak tomorrow ,lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Juli really glad you got your craftroom sorted what a lovely hubbie , mine is'nt too bad eiher !!!!! Very Happy Exciting when you have everything handy. Very Happy Going for a shower speak tomorrow ,lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm

oops !!!! don't know what happaned there ! Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Evening everyone. Having computer/internet trouble so I wont be on here for long.
Hope you've all had a lovely day Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 pm

Sat here boiling at the moment. BIL had to have the heating on full and flush it through before putting in something else. Had all the doors and windows open as the thermostat wouldnt let the heating come on as it was too hot. Martin had to change all the settings on the thermostat until it came on. Everything fixed now - new boiler installed. Looking forward to getting up in the morning for a shower Very Happy Very Happy Bunnies have gone home and I did feel awful when Sally came to pick them up as this afternoon we realised we hadnt given her a birthday present when she came on Sunday. She is having money towards a snowboard but we bought her something small too. She was happy when she came today though.

Nice to see you on here Karen Very Happy I have been watching QVC too and didnt buy anything - as you say the kits are too big. Think I still have things from the first craft pack I got from them years ago - they may come in useful one day. I'm sure if I gave them away I would need them the next week Laughing Laughing Hope you don't have too much trouble with your internet Frances after your return to cyberspace Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

So glad your boiler is now fitted Jacky, bounce bounce
lady of kent