The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now...

4 posters

Go down

It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... Empty It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now...

Post  Christine Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 pm

I thought today's moovision would only be on for an hour, so after about 80 minutes my hubby popped his head in to see where I was Rolling Eyes. He was just in time to hear Anne mention the tip about putting the acrylic block on to the circle to make placing the sentiment stamp easy, rather than by trial and error, and I thought he'd timed it just right, because I'd sent that suggestion after watching the show, (I missed the original, so it was as soon as it came online) so I boasted happily "It was me, I sent that", (I know, sad, but I don't get credit for much these days!) - just before Anne said someone from France had 'phoned it in on Saturday!! (Saturday? poo, I'd e:mailed weeks before!)

My hubby is not usually a cruel man, Evil or Very Mad but I'm sorry to say he was amused when I went from chuffed to dumbfounded in the blink of an eye! Sad I wouldn't have minded Anne not mentioning me, but to credit it to someone else...! Sad I am distraught, cruel world. At least I can let fellow forum members know, but it isn't the same, Sad and I think it's going to take a lot of chocolate to cheer me up, and I'm blaming Anne!! Very Happy
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... Empty Re: It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now...

Post  Craftworker Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:28 pm

Missed that bit Christine Mad that was when the internet went off. Will have to watch it again when its on the web. Perhaps you would like to put it in the Tips section as a lot of people don't get to see Moovision Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now... Empty Re: It's Anne's fault if I put weight on now...

Post  Christine Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:50 pm

Done, I hope I've put it in the right section. It isn't a great tip, but it may save some frustration, and that has to be good! Smile
Christine
Christine
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:25 pm

I missed it too - hoping to catch up next week
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:31 pm

Never mind Christine , hope you enjoyed the choccy ..... naughty girl Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down