The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
SUNDAY ! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
SUNDAY ! EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
SUNDAY ! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
SUNDAY ! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
SUNDAY ! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
SUNDAY ! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SUNDAY ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
SUNDAY ! EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
SUNDAY ! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SUNDAY !

4 posters

Go down

SUNDAY ! Empty SUNDAY !

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:46 am

Hello everyone ,Sorry about not being around , caught up with the reading of all the posts , I've felt rotton and a path has developed from my house to the drs ! but I feel much better now , thanks Lou for your text .Thanks for all your thoughts girls ! Body clock gone to pot now.... so good enough time to say hello as ever !
Well , Rupert got his results..... what can I say he passed with 2c's and a d, so did'nt gett his 1st choice of uni but he is pleased that he's got into Manchester , which he ummed and arred abou as being his first choice ... he admitted he messed up ..... ( I was upset , much more than him ).... but my mum said well he did much better than Prince Wills and Harry .... so I suppose thats a typical Grannies view and it make me smile ! He has'nt gone through ucas or whatever its called as he has'ntt been able to get through but think he's happy enough and he's having a gap year anyway , and thats another story....... his dad is NOT happy about that but we'r only the parents .... flippin kids ! It was so much easier when he was little and a A* PUPIL ! sorry to be a moaner ! Karen Amy has had a lot going on , don't dispair .... Iam a fine one to talk ! Still notthing defo bfor Dulcie , IAM IN DESPAIR ABOUT THAT!
Jane , did'nt you do well getting home so quick , glad everything is working as it should be, now plenty of rest no super woman just yet ! Glad Juli is doing well do , hope Jen is ok now too...... what a bunch of crocks ah !!!!!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

SUNDAY ! Empty Re: SUNDAY !

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:56 am

Ment to ask how Jan is doing ? Hope your alright love, no many people about ,once kids go back to school should pick up again .If not we'll be small and select !!!! speak soon going to try and go back to bed , Keep disturbing Mick ! no good ! Especially as Iam trying to get him tto agree to either Cabin or 3/4 of garage as craftt studio ..... cabin he's really against garage conversion getting more positive vibes ..... ! watch this space ! affraid
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 am

Morning Lexie and all who follow!

lexie... were the larks up ?? Think you must have beaten them Very Happy
Lovely sunshine and blue skies today. Had a thunderstorm last night, must have rained as well.
Usual Sunday stuff for me.
Just having a quiet half hour before having breakfast and sorting out everyones tablets!
Enjoy your day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:01 pm

Good morning Lexie, Karen and all who follow. I woke up at 6.00 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, was aching all over - don't know why. Finally dropped off again and Martin woke me bringing up a cuppa at 8.00 but my back was killing me and my left shoulder. Took some paracetamol with the cuppa and went back to sleep. When I woke up the pains had gone so I stayed in bed and finished my book Laughing Laughing Nothing planned yet today.

Glad to see you on here again Lexie, glad Rupert has managed to get a place, even if it's not his first choice. Sometimes it works for the best as they realise then that they have to work to get anywhere - Ian found that when he failed his first year exams - he knew it was his fault but as Sally had her transplant at the end of that year they took that into consideration (although he didn't know she was ill until after his exams as we kept it from him). He learned his lesson and got down to work after that. Hope things get sorted for Dulcie soon too. Keep Mick sweet and hope your cabin is built soon lol!

Karen hope you enjoy your day today too. In fact, have a good day all whatever you are doing today Laughing Hugs to those who need one. Hope we see Juli on here again soon too.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi very one, Have had a very nice day today , we went to church to the family meeting and as we had'ntt been for about 5-6 weeks we had a lot of catching up on everyones news ... who has been where who is doing what etc ! Then popped home for 1/2hr then went o lunch with Carol and her mum in law Babs , who is 83 and is remarkable flits around like a 60 year old ! So we have just come home , going tto make us a cuppa and get on with the hearts Iam decorating in ribbon , I'll show them to you when they are finished !
Hope everyone is ok and our poorlies are feeling much better and not doing too much .... that includes you Jane aka Superwoman ! Chat later xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Lexie... would have thought you would have been fast asleep by now!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Have to have a early night ..... ! Back to work tomorrow and tuesday , up to london on tuesday for a vist to the theatre and a girlie day , me , Dulcie , Carole and Sheila going to see The David Essex one , ? called ' All he fun of the fair ! or something like that I'll let you know wha is like ! Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:59 pm

After several good days I 'hit the wall' today! I suppose it had to come eventually it did seem too good to be true. Only just got out of bed to come downstairs although I've been round and round the bedrooms and up and down the landing + too many unfruitful journeys to the bathroom.

I'll say just 2 words - constipation & wind! sorry to be so graphic

I leave the rest to your imagination and just say I hope things inprove tomorrow, I'm in agony.
Practically my whole tummy is a yellowish bruise and I can't get comfortable - sitting, lying, standing, walking........

Hope Juli is doing better and good to see Lexie improving.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:45 am

lexiecraft wrote:Have to have a early night ..... ! Back to work tomorrow and tuesday , up to london on tuesday for a vist to the theatre and a girlie day , me , Dulcie , Carole and Sheila going to see The David Essex one , ? called ' All he fun of the fair ! or something like that I'll let you know wha is like ! Very Happy

We saw that at Woking Lexie, and we enjoyed it Very Happy Have a good time.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm

Iam looking forward to it used to love David Essex ! Very Happy
lexiecraft