The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Sizzling Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Sizzling Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Sizzling Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Sizzling Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Sizzling Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Sizzling Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sizzling Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Sizzling Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Sizzling Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sizzling Saturday

5 posters

Go down

Sizzling Saturday Empty Sizzling Saturday

Post  poppytree Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:34 am

Morning all

Basking in 30 degrees by the pool after experiencing rain on our first day. Those bl###y kookaburras keep waking us up at 5.00 in he morning but they are rather cute too.

Of out for lunch soon but I could get used to this way of life. Taking the car out later for a drive around and were having a picnic on the beach tomorrow. Sorry about that girls ...... I know you are all coughing and spluttering, freezing and damp! I'll send some sun your way if I could.

Hope the poorlies are improving and that Lou is OK. Lexie, I hope you are getting over your ilness too - at least you've got a nice holiday to look forward to as well. I'll keep posting my news from time to time.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Sizzling Saturday Empty Re: Sizzling Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 am

Morning Jane...

More like soggy Saturday here, but one thing,.. it isnt cold. But could do with you pushing that sunshine over!
Not sure what is happening today, have got to collect my tablets - but our local chemist no longer opens on a Saturday. So may have to go into town.
A pile of ironing waiting to be done, as is the hoovering - but I am sure its illegal to hoover on a Saturday... think its a really old rule, so better stick with it Laughing
Off to deliver tablets and whatever else!
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Morning Jane, Karen and all who follow. It's dark wet and very windy here today. Kayleigh has dancing in an hour then it's home so that Joshua can do some baking Smile

Jane have a lovely day.

Karen I think you might be right about hoovering on a Saturday (well it's a good excuse not to anyway)

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:03 pm

Good morning ladies , wet here but warm and windy. been food shopping and stocked up now . Nothing planned except clean the fishtank. Very Happy Hugs to any poorlies , Lou hope you are ok. Have to share this with you all. Hubby went to work yesterday and when he got to his drop off he got out of his lorry and a gust of wind put some grit in is eye, he was in pain and it was like a hot poker . One of the ladies saw im in pain and took him to the first aid room , which was through a room full of dolly birds . Well he though he was in his element there until he turned round to find a 20 stone maton first aider with a face like a slapped backside. I was in stitches when he told me serves him right and she had only been doing first aid for two weeks cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers pmsl i did.
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Oh Andrea - your poor hubby Laughing Laughing Glad he enjoyed his first day. Good morning all, very windy here too but dry at the moment. Glad you have the good weather Jane but very jealous. I didnt wake up until nearly 10 this morning - just didnt hear Martin getting up at all Shocked What a nuisance the chemist closing on a Saturday Karen, hope you havent far to go to get your tablets.

I havent anything planned again today. Started to slowly clear my work surface off in my craft room yesterday. Martin is going to Sally's house in a bit to check the rabbit hutch as she thinks it might be leaking, and she is going off to have lunch with a friend, then coming back to get all her things ready to go home tonight. She is off to college in the morning but I hope she isn't pushing herself too much. She is so excited about going - I just can't understand it but she just says that she really loves learning Rolling Eyes Strange girl, wonder whose child I picked up by mistake from the hospital lol! lol!

Have a good day all, hope Lou is out and about today but not going to overdo it. Still haven't heard anything from Lexie, so I may give her a text today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Thanks Jacky Very Happy
Andrea