The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday again EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday again EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday again EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday again EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday again EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday again EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday again EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday again EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday again

4 posters

Go down

Thursday again Empty Thursday again

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

Good morning all another beautiful day outside again today sunny Hope it keeps up for the weekend. Went to see Sally's new pony last night - not hers, but one she is looking after 2 days a week. She has to feed her in the morning and then again in the evening and ride. Lovely horse called Ebony. Sally phoned and asked us if we wanted to go and see her as it was such a lovely evening, so I took my camera and took some photos for her.

Don't know what I am doing today, might start on an anniversary card for Ian & Ruth, can't believe they have been married for 3 years now - where has the time gone. The patio looks lovely now it is finished, he will be digging up the lawn today and then laying turf and doing a brick edging Very Happy

Hugs to those that need one today - lots of people missing off here again Sad
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Thursday again Empty Re: Thursday again

Post  topgran Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:38 pm

I'm here now Jacky! Went to B& Q this morning - was supposed to be going yesterday but didn't feel too bright in the afternoon so gave it a miss! Feel as though I should be out in the garden insread of inside as it is so nice. Maybe that's where everybody else is! Off for lunch now then will decide what to do for the rest of the day!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:01 pm

Good afternoon girlies!!!!!

Hope you are all ok today, the sun is shining here and I have been out on the scooter to Tesco to pick up some grub for tea!! Really looking forward to having the girls at home with me for a couple of weeks..... of course that may change after a few days LOL

I know what you mean Jacky about time passing so fast.... I cannot believe it but I will have been married for 14 years in May Shocked still can't get my head round it sometimes! Georgia would absolutely adore doing what Sally is with Ebony... she adores horses.... haven't been able to take her riding since the surgery...not allowed to get on a horse for a year apparently... dunno what harm it can do since the surgery failed dismally anyhow! I had this problem before and I rode the horse for an hour... couldn't hardly move for 4 days after but hey it was worth it to see Georgia and Emily so happy Very Happy By the way Jacky, what's happened to you lately? Blimey you have turned into a funny wind up merchant!! LOL Loving it!

Glad you were feeling up to B & Q today Sue, hope whatever ailed you yesterday is past x Big hugs x

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 pm

LoopyLou wrote: By the way Jacky, what's happened to you lately? Blimey you have turned into a funny wind up merchant!! LOL Loving it!

Moi ??? Have to have a bit of fun on here Laughing Laughing Sally has been riding since she was 5. She is going to Wales, I think over Easter, with her friend and they have booked in a ride on an 8 mile long beach where they can gallop. She is really looking forward to it. My neighbour asked me if Sal could recommend a riding school for her foster daughter but all the ones Sally knew have closed down. Sue, I wish I could go and sit in my garden, I went out to give him a cuppa and it is so much warmer out there than in here. The rotavator is going well out there, greenhouse demolished with a circular saw affraid after removing the glass may I add. It looks so much bigger out there now.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Had a really rough few days with my back but a friend of mine managed to get a smile outta me this morning... I had a lovely spring boquet delivered..... Very Happy it filled three vases! They are so beautiful I can't help but smile!

Trying not to think about my smear Shocked at 4pm........ Am dreading it... not the smear itself just the position you need to lay in for them to do it..... once of the most painful positions for me...... better take some tissues me thinks Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:58 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Had a really rough few days with my back but a friend of mine managed to get a smile outta me this morning... I had a lovely spring boquet delivered..... Very Happy it filled three vases! They are so beautiful I can't help but smile!

Trying not to think about my smear Shocked at 4pm........ Am dreading it... not the smear itself just the position you need to lay in for them to do it..... once of the most painful positions for me...... better take some tissues me thinks Sad

Hope you remembered to get the glitter off your flannel!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down