The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Marion Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:55 am

Morning ladies.

Well it looks like we are once again in for a lovely sunny day. Doesn't it make a change from the long winter we have had.
I am off to the charity shop this morning for my second stint of the week. I didn't get my gardening started yesterday afternoon, I sort of pulled my back when I got into the car! so spent the afternoon feeling sorry for myself. I can still feel the pain this morning but am hoping that by going to the shop I shall work it off.

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:57 am

Good morning Marion and all who follow Very Happy A brilliant day here again too sunny Got some more washing to do now that Martin has emptied his bag from the weekend Mad and I am going to go out in the garden to make the most of the weather.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing today Very Happy hugs to those who need one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Good morning Marion and Jacky..... woo hoo look i'm here two days on the trot!!! Very Happy

Beautiful and sunny here again today..... I have told the kids I am not in charge of them today, they are in charge of themselves... I need some ME TIME!!!!

Have already slapped together two cards this morning...one an A3 piece of card folded to an A4 sized gatefold and done using my new gorgeous Kanban sheets..... the other just a small one with some flutterbuts and the persons name... just to accompany a little pressie I am sending a mate of mine.... hate sending stuff without a card! My own worst enemy I suppose! LOL

Heard from Juli yesterday (Cosmic Fairy) she is ok just absolutely rushed off her feet with her new job etc..... I'm sure she'll come on when she has half a chance!

Have fun with the washing Jacky..... surely if Martin made it mucky and he's not at work he should be doing it? LOL

Hope your back holds up at work today Marion, take it easy hun and REMEMBER... lift from the knees!!!

Well we had fun yesterday...Ady's day off so we took the kids to Southsea.... and I was very very naughty.... I went on the roller coaster....TWICE!!! Oh my back hurts today but I DON'T CARE..... I fet normal just for ten minutes! Mucking about with the kids and have given myself a sore throat screaming with Georgia at the scary bits! LOL

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 pm

I has just peed off the bloke at the 02 phone centre... cos I told him to stop beggin me to stay with them and that I have already ordered a new bright pink Nokia C-3 from Orange..... well they should have listened to me when I phoned them this morning shouldn't they? Then they wouldn't have lost a 7 year reliable paying customer! Ooooh I gonna have a pink phone with a QWERTY keyboard!! Lubbly!!!!!

Here is a piccy..... aint it cute???? And even better it aint black so will be able to find it easier in my handbag LOL

Wednesday 3-110210
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Sorry peeps but this will mean a change of number coming soon!!! Razz
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Well I have been on a 2 year contract with 02 and I pay £15 per month... this included 100 minutes (of which I only used 20 mins or so) and Unlimited Texts (as you know I send alot!!)... no internet use or anything.... well after having my lovely Samsung Soul for 2 years it wont hold its charge for more than a 12 hr period before shutting down (even after installed a brand new battery) so I thought I would use the 02 website to upgrade....

Oh I was kiddin......... I went on the site and couldn't find the info I needed as they didn't seem to be offering the £15 a month package anymore...so I phoned them and told them what I wanted ...... wasn't too worried about what phone I had just not too much touchscreen.... as I don't get on with them... and the lady I spoke to said the only way I could get unlimited texts was to go onto a £26 per month contract for 2 years!!!!!

I told her I had been a loyal 02 customer for 7 years... as I have always found them good. So I asked her if there was anything they could do to meet my original existing tariff and she said NO...... so I told her I would have to leave 02 then...... she said that she was sorry to hear that and I hung up.....

Then went on one of the comparison sites and found an Orange deal for £15 a month with 50 minutes... UNLIMITED texts and 250MB internet use.....

also there is this little offer which makes it only £6 or so a month.....

Send your 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 18th monthly bills within 60 days of the date stated on the relevant airtime bills to us and we will credit you by cheque with £42.00.

This will save you £210.00 over the 24 month duration of the contract. In effect this means that your average line rental per month over the contract period is £6.25 per month.

So I have phoned 02 back again and told em where to stick their contract..... so then I gets this bloke saying..... OOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOO don't act too hasty, I am sure we can come to some arrangement, we hate losing loyal customers.... so I says well why didn't woman on phone say so earlier...I gave you a chance and she told me no.... and I had already placed my order with Orange so it was too late. So my 02 contract ends on 20th May Very Happy
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 pm

You shouldn't need to change your number though Lou - you get a code from O2 and give it to Orange to keep your existing number.

Late coming on today. Went to Fleet to the U3A Spring exhibition to see my calligraphy on display! Had to walk past the site where the car crashed yesterday and killed a pedestrian. Not sure how he managed to cross the road mount the pavement and hit two shops. He must have been really shifting to lose control like that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13131849

Been to B&Q this afternoon to get some more grass seed - the place was heaving! OAP discount day and Easter weekend coming up I suppose.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:06 pm

I know that now Sue..... shame I didn't know about it before and tell them thats what I wanted..... blast!!!! lol!

So sad when freak accidents like that happen... often seems near on impossible but someone still has to pay the price...... Sad

Bet it was nice seeing your artwork on display though hun x You worked hard on that xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Another busy day ...... at work this morning, cooking and cleaning, finished off another 10 cards (Aussie Tildas) caught up with the posts on here and made lists of Send, maybe, get rid off ready for when the estimators come to give us an idea of removal costs. The money has been trandferred to Oz for the Assurance of Support bond, my police check came back this morning (hopefully Clive's will come tomorrow as they were sent at the same time) and just over 3 weeks to go till the medicals........ then time to put the house on the market if all looks OK.

The rate's gone down another 2 cents (about £4,000 on our 'house' money/Visa payment) so as soon as it perks up a bit we'll open a bank account in Oz and send some more - at least they pay over 5% interest!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Nice phone Lou. Mine's on its last legs but hardly gets any use. Plan to get a decent one once we get to Oz.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Blimey Jane..... you got scorch marks on ya bum???? You rush about any more and you gonna meet yourself coming back!!! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Oh lovely phone Lou, dont forget to text me your new number Very Happy Things are really hotting up for you Jane, good idea to send money over if their rates are better than ours Very Happy I haven't hear anything about an accident Sue, will check out your link. Perhaps the driver had some kind of attack and passed out - that has happened before, hope it wasn't someone speeding Mad I have been tidying up the garden most of the day, got rid of a lot of rubbish which Martin has taken down the tip along with the root of the holly bush which the birds gave us and I have asked him to dig up for the past number of years. He has cut it down from about 5 ft and said he would dig it up but it grew again and again he cut it down and drilled holes, but still it was coming back. You can imagine how big the root was now Laughing Laughing I keep telling him to do things when I ask him to as it will save effort in the long run lol!

Just had a look and cant imagine how it would have happened as it's a completely straight road there isn't it. Rolling Eyes
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Evening all.

I think my next phone will be a bright pink one, I can never find my black one in my bag. I rarely text and dont use it much at all, so I just have a pay as you go one.

Jane, I didn't realise you are soon going to be moving abroad, it must be so exciting for you.

Have just posted in my gallery my grandaughters card
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down