The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
And now its Sunny Friday :) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

And now its Sunny Friday :)

4 posters

Go down

And now its Sunny Friday :) Empty And now its Sunny Friday :)

Post  Marion Fri May 13, 2011 9:57 am

Good morning ladies

Well, we had a few showers yesterday afternoon, nothing much though, as it was hitting the patio it was drying.

My friend came round last night, and she said what sort of week have you had, so I said you go first, she said no, she asked first so I said I have had a rotten week and it turned out so had she with her job, so we told each other about our week, then got on and enjoyed the rest of the evening lol

Charity shop again for me this morning, then back home to an empty house and decide what to do with the rest of the day. I promise to be more cheerful next week. Smile

Hope you all enjoy the day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

And now its Sunny Friday :) Empty Re: And now its Sunny Friday :)

Post  LoopyLou Fri May 13, 2011 11:25 am

Good morning all,

Well Marion this week seems to have gone in a flash for me..... only seems 5 minutes since I was packing them off to school for the new week! I think I lost a couple of days somewhere in self pity mode Shocked Mad

Sorry you have had a rough week, does it good to get it off ya chest and nice that you could spill to your friend and then return the compliment and get on and enjoy yourselves.

Thank you to Jacky who sent me a fabby puss cat card to cheer me up, it was much appreciate and is sitting grinning at everyone on my mantlepiece! Is it off a disc?? If so I may just have to buy that one!!! lol!

Have just painted my nails so as to try and distract from how cruddy my hands look at the moment, plus it always cheers you up... have gone for a very nice metallic dark red!

Gotta phone my hairdresser soon and get it cut back to short again..... and Georgia needs hers done too! Ady needs me to mow his head to a Grade 1.... hate doing it as the vibrating of the trimmmers affect my hands and I can't hold them for long as hands go numb!!

Made some cards yesterday and my hands were bleeding where I bent my fingers!!! Dunno how but never got a spot on any cards!! Am waiting for a dermatology appt at my local hossy, have had my letter to book but when I phoned they said they would send me one in post so why not just do that in first place LOL!!! NHS not worried about postage rises then! Couldn't believe it ... sent Georgia down for 3 x 4 2nd class large postage books yesterday and it came to £6.96 ..... for 12 stamps affraid and that was only second class!!!

Hope you all have a fabby day ladies... when ya get here!!!!!

I am feeling much better today, seem to have dragged my sorry butt outta the mire once more!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Fri May 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Good morning Marion, Lou and all who follow - was lovely and sunny here but seems to be clouding over now. Went to the shops first thing as I forgot to get milk the other day. Ended up spending £12 on other bits Laughing The price of post is really awful considering the service we now get. I have my hairdresser coming next Tuesday - can't get her to cut it short lately. Everytime she comes I ask her to do it a bit shorter than last time and I am convinced it is longer still Laughing

Oh Lou, hope you get to see a dermatologist pretty soon - it's no wonder you are feeling particularly down at the moment. Glad you are feeling better and the card made you smile - it is from Crazy Critters cd from www.kraftyhands.co.uk Got it from the Farnborough show and made the cat one for my nephews birthday this year. He loved it too.

Going off to the garden centre now to get some supports for my delphiniums I planted. Enjoy your day ladies - what happened to Kevin, haven't seen him on here lately.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Fri May 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Morning ladies...

Marion sending hugs
Lou... more hugs for you
Jacky... not going to leave you out... some more for you!
and anyone else who wants one.... ((((HUGS)))

Mum home, things not to bad. She has had a night sitter for the last 2 nights and it seems to have gone well.
She is off to Forget me not club today, so ironing on the agenda for me later!
Just waiting to see if she has got a sitter for tonight. Keith and I are going to do the weekend.
Have a lovely day xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Fri May 13, 2011 10:09 pm

Evening ladies.

Lou you sound so much better today. It must be awful for your hands, and I do so hope something is soon done for you.

Jacky, yes I agree with what you and Lou have said about the postage, its terrible when you think about it. I used to try and get stamps when I did my weekly shop, that way I didn't seem to notice as much what they cost. But these days I just buy a book when I need them.

Karen, did you get the ironing done?

Had a busy morning at the shop today, very different from Wednesday, but it was good, had a few laughs. One of the ladies I work with came back with me for a cuppa and a chat, then I took her home and went into her house for a cuppa and a chat, but it least it passed away the afternoon.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down