The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Marion Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:15 am

Morning girls.

Jacky, how old is Molly ? I have just bee reading yesterdays posts, it must be awful for you seeing her like that.

I am up far too early this morning so I am going back to bed and will hope to see you all later.

Take care.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Morning...

going to talk quietly, just in case Marion is still asleep!
Hope Molly eats a little more today.
Done a bit of ironing and need to do a bit of hoovering, Bailey has been doing a bit of gardening this morning and likes to bring her hard work in. She has made a friend for life 10 mins ago.. Postie came with a parcel, and its the first time she has seen him... he gave her a biscuit and she was so pleased. No doubt she will be waiting by the door tomorrow for the post!
Definitely cooler out today - we had rain overnight.
Got a meeting this afternoon with Social Services at the Hospital to discuss Mum's needs. Somehow dont think she is going to qualify for Nursing care, so we have arranged to have another meeting with Debbie down at the Care Home.
Amy and Keith both at the Dentist. Amy was told last week that she would need a brace, got the quote through yesterday... £3,496 Shocked This was all from literally a 3 minute consultation. Going for a second opinion today. Her wisdom teeth are just coming through, and personally I think they are just settling in. Dentist said that it would be for cosmetic reasons, rather than necessary. They havent xrayed her teeth, so going to see what Keith's dentist says.
Right... better go and look busy!
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Afternoon ladies. Raining here! Sorry been AWOl again. Got some new tablets from the doctor last week which he said would make me drowsy - understatement- took one on Wednesday night and spent Thursday totally zonked out! Didn't take another till Sunday as I didn't want to be drowsy all weekend as David was coming . Had a good weekend with him and he did some jobs in garden for me. Very sleepy all yesterday though - not so bad today so must be getting used to the pills.

Karen - two of my boys had braces but all done on NHS as they were under 18. A total waste of time as although their teeth were nice and straight when they came off within a very short space of time they moved back to where they were before the braces were fitted.

Do hope Molly improves Jacky.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Amy's teeth are really nice, she has gaps in the front...but I am hoping once the wisdom teeth are through the gaps wont be noticeable. The Private dentist (that she was sent to) said that her bite was out by 4mm and if she had a brace said that after time, her teeth will move back like you just mentioned Sue.
Amy just phoned and he thinks that she is favouring her front teeth to eat on rather than the back teeth... so has now suggested soft foods for the time being...she goes back again at the end of the month. Looks like I am back to 'smooshing' food down again... 18 years on Wink
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Marion wrote:

Jacky, how old is Molly ?

She is 14+ Marion, but it is so sad as only a few months ago she was chasing a ball around and full of energy although her hearing and sight were going - then she suddenly went downhill. The same happened to our first dog years ago, she was rushing around with the puppy next door and then suddenly she was ill and it was her kidneys had packed up. That was a long time ago and they didn't have the medication the same as now but I am trying to be realistic and I think she hasn't got much longer to go. We have an appointment with the vet this afternoon again.

Karen, my neighbours teeth was really bad when she was young and she had a brace - it looked lovely when she had them taken off but it wasn't long before they were sticking out again. As she grew her teeth straightened out again - not perfect but better than when she was little. My dentist told me that my wisdom tooth would never come through as it was "hooked" and it would be better to have it taken out before it caused me trouble. He described how he would do it, cutting the gum and sawing the jawbone etc. and told me to think about it. It put me off and he never mentioned it again so neither did I, and guess what, it came through in the end and no trouble. That Postie's no daft is he, making friends with the dogs on his round Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Oh Sue, I don't know how I missed your post yesterday - you poor thing - hope you get used to your medication soon, can't have you sleeping your days away Neutral We had our walk yesterday and I see from your post that you had rain - we didn't have it at Worpleston and it didn't look like it had rained when we got home either - started to drizzle a little bit later on in the day though and we had rain sometime this morning before I got up.

Take care and sending you hugs Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Thanks Jacky. Must be getting used to it as don't feel zonked out - just a bit tired! Would be good if it helped me sleep at night but so far hasn't made any difference!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 pm

They must be strong Sue... but good that your body is getting used to them.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down