The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Super Sunday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Super Sunday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Super Sunday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Super Sunday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Super Sunday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Super Sunday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Super Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Super Sunday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Super Sunday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Super Sunday

4 posters

Go down

Super Sunday Empty Super Sunday

Post  poppytree Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

Overnight rain and a little drizzle this morning but now back to a comfortable 25. Got the washing done and starting to get stuff ready to pack the case later. Off to Victor Harbor in the morning for a short break to talk to you again next Friday (probably won't have any internet access while we're away). Hope it's warmed up where you are and the rain has stopped.

Iain's computer is still playing up so haven't seen/spoken to him since we arrived a month ago but we've had a couple of emails and can leave messages on Facebook. Had a lovely chat with my best friend on Skype last night - she saw I was on-line and called. It was great to see her and catch up with all the news from the UK especially as her husband had just had major cancer surgery. He looks very well and they think they've got it all. He's not on solid foods yet but doing well.

What did you end up buying Jacky - love to see what new products you managed to find. Sophie has gone to a birthday party at the swim centre so I've got all the veggies done ready for tonight's roast dinner - beef and yorkshire this week - yum!

Super Sunday 5423502901_58b00f4c70
Victor lookout 2 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Super Sunday Empty Re: Super Sunday

Post  Marion Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:34 am

Morning all.

Jane, you have been there a month and need a break already? lol well, before you go off for your break could you please send us just a weeny bit of your sunshine ? Very Happy

I have some ironing to do today. And housework. And washing. I think I am going to have to cut down on my social life! Its worse than when I went to work, trying to keep up with it all.

Hope you all have a good day.

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Afternoon...

Nice and sunny today, but it is cool out.
Had lunch just after 12.00 and having a relaxing afternoon.
Looking forward to Frozen Planet, watched it last Sunday and it was so good.
Lots of fireworks going off last night, suppose there will be more tonight - Bailey wasnt too bad, but didnt want to settle down when it was bedtime.
Hope everyone is ok, bit quiet here today.
Enjoy your day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Good afternoon all, I could have sworn I posted this morning but think I had just got round to reading everything and Martin called me to go out. We went to the new Range shop to see what they had. Not as big as the Cheltenham one but good prices on some things. I am now prepared for icy windows as my scraper broke last year and spotted one there Laughing Couldn't get in the car park nearly, had to park at the end of a row out of the slot (being guided by the car park attendant) so they made a few more spaces. Poor Ruth parked in a car park the other day - next to the trolley park which had a rail about 18 inches from the white line to stop the trollies running into the cars. Her front wheel was on the line and the back one was just over but it didn't matter to her as no-one was getting out of her passenger side, which is what I assume the 18 inch space was for. When she got back to the car she had a fine £45 if she pays it immediately £90 if she want to contest it Twisted Evil She was furious - and jet lagged - so went back into the shop (Pets at Home) who know her very well as she is always going in with Callie and they took the ticket and said they would sort it. She took photos of the car wheels too. It wasn't as though she was over into another car park space and stopping anyone from using it.

Cold here today too Karen but at least it's dry Very Happy Going to catch up on Strictly now before the results tonight. Frozen Planet was brilliant Karen - must remember to record it again Very Happy Enjoy yourself at Victor Harbour Jane - loved it there. Hope you get to speak/see Iain soon. Hope you got your work done that you wanted to do Marion - my house seems upside down again.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down