The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+3
Karen R
lexiecraft
Marion
7 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Marion Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:49 am

Morning ladies.

I am in a cleaning mood today. I am sure this dismal weather makes me not want to do anything.
So soon I am going to get started and the whole house is going to be done, its not untidy just dusty.
Then at the week end I can settle down and make some cards without thinking of the dust. yup I am a Virgo Sad

Marion

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  lexiecraft Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Marion , life is far too short to Dust ! its only there again the next day !!! just get on and make some cards .... oh yes I remember Iam not allowed to dust for 2 weeks .... and hoover for 6 nor iron whoop whoop !!! But unfortunetly have'nt felt like doing much but slowly thinking of doing some cards so might start that soon ... so glad did the bulk of my Christmas cards before my op ! otherwise I feelnoone would be receiving anything , will certainly doing my shopping online ...can't face the shops afraid someon eis going to knock into me nor have the energy ! Mum and I have been into town for a couple of short trips but only as I needed more heavy duty underwear , needed high waisted control tyoe knickers of the heavy duty kind .... M&CO came up trumps and better than M&S whose are flimsy in comparisson !The bras have been some what more challenging ..... ever heard of bra extensions ? I had'nt but they are a fantastic invention and have saved me pounds .... so far spent well over £150 on underwear many of it was wrong , either not high enough , not big enough or aftera couple of days too big ... there went a good chunk of my tax rebate ...
Have a good day everyone , bit grey here but maybe wishful thinking but sun maybe trying to come out !!!!! Gentle hugs to alll xxx
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Morning!

Lexie... gentle hugs back to you xx

Its not a nice day here at all... wet, cold and yuk out.
WAiting to hear from the Estate Agent, we hopefully have another viewing today. It is a disabled couple, which is ideal as the house is set up for that. So keeping everything crossed that it gets rented.
Also want to nip and see Mum. Dont really like dusting! like Lexie's way of thinking, dust one day and its back the next! I like to think that the furniture has a protective layer on them.
Take care and enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:19 pm

Morning ladies. Had to have an emergency trip to dentist this morning as I broke a tooth last night Sad . I really shouldn't eat nuts as that's the second time I've broken a tooth eating them. Actually made some cards yesterday and tonight I've got scrapbooking club so must get some stuff ready for that. I've done calligraphy homework Very Happy so that's ready for tomorrow's lesson. Wish people would stop talking about housework though as it makes me feel guilty - really do need to do some Rolling Eyes before the weekend.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:35 pm

Just having coffee break.

Lexi, yes I know life is too short to dust, but I do only do it every three weeks Smile When you live by yourself if just doesn't get messed up. What's that you say? what about my craft room? lol well I close the door on that Very Happy Very Happy
You sound as if you are having an expensive time at the moment.

Karen, fingers crossed that maybe this couple will have the house.

Sue, don't feel guilty about the cleaning, do as I do, do it once every three weeks Very Happy Sorry to hear about the broken tooth, hope the dentist is able to save it for you. With all your scrapbooking and caligraphy you sound as if you are really busy.

I have finished the uptairs, then a friend phoned, and well that was anothe half an hour gone Very Happy
So am just having my coffee before I start again. Hope I don't get any visitors today, I am still in my nightie Laughing

Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Good morning all Very Happy What a strange morning - I thought I would rest my arm and catch up on a few tv programmes which I have recorded. Got bored doing that and went to put some washing on and ended up blitzing the bathroom. The bath doesn't get used but it was looking really mucky so gave that a good clean, along with all the other things. So much for resting my arm, it is obviously a cleaning morning. Funnily enough my arm wasn't affected.

Sue, you sound really busy today. I went to the dentist yesterday for check up and hygienist and there was nothing to do. This morning my mouth is really sore Evil or Very Mad I hadn't been for a year as I had a sore throat and cancelled my last appointment and forgot to make another one later. They phoned me when I was on holiday in Italy and I said I would make one when I came back. Forgot again scratch Eventually they wrote and asked if I still wanted to be on their books so I quickly phoned and made one, which they cancelled last week but made another one straight away Very Happy So I didn't do too back for missing the appointment.

Hope your couple take the house Karen, that would be one thing off your mind.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Good morning everyone (just)

Wow Marion, you mean you can dust on a Wednesday and the dust hasn’t returned by the weekend???? Wow….!!! My dog and cat produce enuff fluff and stuff that I could easily dust the very next day! Good luck with the chores x

Lexie it must be frustrating the underwear situation cos some aint comfy, some too tight, some too loose when a bit of swelling calms I should imagine! Big huggles for you xxx

Karen really hope mum’s house is suitable for this couple, that would be ideal x PMSL PROTECTIVE LAYER…..LOVE IT!!!

Sue just a tip hunni, try taking the nuts outta the shells before ya scoff em!!! Hehe Just kidding…. Really hope its all sorted now and you are pain free xxx

Marion….. Get dressed woman!

Jacky what are you like? Maybe the arm wasn’t affected now but I bet it gives ya hell later ya nutter! Behave yourself!

Hope you all have a fabulous day, anyone who is poorly mega huge hugs xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:25 pm

LoopyLou wrote:

Jacky what are you like? Maybe the arm wasn’t affected now but I bet it gives ya hell later ya nutter! Behave yourself!

That's like the pot calling the kettle black - how many times have I told you to behave lol! Just got to get off the computer now as I think that is what's doing it but I have difficulty posting on here with my phone and I would hate to ignore you all - FB isn't so much of a problem.

Off to get some lunch now - take care all.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:03 pm

I know hun....what can I say.... I aint perfect! lol!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 pm

[quote="Craftworker" The bath doesn't get used but it was looking really mucky [/quote]

Mmmmmmmm Jacky affraid
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 pm

lady of kent wrote:[quote="Craftworker" The bath doesn't get used but it was looking really mucky

Mmmmmmmm Jacky affraid [/quote]

We have a separate shower Janet lol!
Molly was the only one who used the bath except occasionally when I have plenty of time and can relax in it, which isn't often nowadays Laughing
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:41 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Good morning everyone (just)

Wow Marion, you mean you can dust on a Wednesday and the dust hasn’t returned by the weekend???? Wow….!!! My dog and cat produce enuff fluff and stuff that I could easily dust the very next day! Good luck with the chores x

Lou, well you see its like this.

I don't have any animals, so its just me in the house. I do have a tortoise but she spends the summer in the garden and the winter she hibernates.
I only get company about twice a week and the rest of the time I am out Very Happy

Oh and I don't have a bath. A shower room was put in for John when he was alive and so I still have that.

Thats why I only do it every three weeks. Usually its after my daughter and family have been for the week end, but it sort of got missed being done when they last went home Crying or Very sad
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:04 pm

lOVE THE PROTECTIVE LAYER !!! might have to use that one myself !!!
Sue behave with the nuts woman chew them onthe other side !
Jacky behave with that arm !
Janet we don't bath either and I know exactly what Jacky means hahahahahahh.... let you into a smelly secret as they keep putting pressure dressins on the left side which are huge can't shower either as they lose there stick and come off .... so its been the good old strip wash with assistance from mum doing my back ! like being a kid again ! but the worse What a Face : affraid is not being able to shave under the one armpit ! I can now use simle deodorant but that was only from monday !!! and the rubberise dressing smells after a little while .... felt a bit whiffy . even had agay nurse sniffing me out as was horrified I might start smelling !!!
Lou behave ... don't know what your doing but guessing its something you should not be hahahahahah who said big brother is not watching you ! Laughing
Got mum really into SCD and Xfactor and then on sunday its Iam a celeb .... We are hopeful to go to seee the family in Gosport tomorrow , so won't be back till late so no guesses what we will be doing on sunday ... watching tv and playing catch up before results !hahahah what an exciting life ah ! hahahahahah
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:45 pm

lOVE THE PROTECTIVE LAYER !!! might have to use that one myself !!!
Sue behave with the nuts woman chew them onthe other side !
Jacky behave with that arm !
Janet we don't bath either and I know exactly what Jacky means hahahahahahh.... let you into a smelly secret as they keep putting pressure dressins on the left side which are huge can't shower either as they lose there stick and come off .... so its been the good old strip wash with assistance from mum doing my back ! like being a kid again ! but the worse What a Face : affraid is not being able to shave under the one armpit ! I can now use simle deodorant but that was only from monday !!! and the rubberise dressing smells after a little while .... felt a bit whiffy . even had agay nurse sniffing me out as was horrified I might start smelling !!!
Lou behave ... don't know what your doing but guessing its something you should not be hahahahahah who said big brother is not watching you ! Laughing
Got mum really into SCD and Xfactor and then on sunday its Iam a celeb .... We are hopeful to go to seee the family in Gosport tomorrow , so won't be back till late so no guesses what we will be doing on sunday ... watching tv and playing catch up before results !hahahah what an exciting life ah ! hahahahahah
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down