The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday. EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday. EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday.

5 posters

Go down

Tuesday. Empty Tuesday.

Post  Craftworker Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am

Good morning all. Just a flying visit as I have to get ready for my hairdresser/friend coming this morning. Hope you don't get blown away today. Hugs to those who need one today.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday. Empty Re: Tuesday.

Post  Marion Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 am

Morning all.

Jacky, doesn't a hair do make you feel better?

It looks as if its been raining all night here though its not now, just dull and dismal.

Nothing planned for today, as far as I know I have a day at home being lazy lol

Hope you all have a good one.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Morning...

Well its cold out - have been brave and just put some washing on the line, its breezy, but think I am going to have to keep one eye on the weather.
I think I must be due a hair cut... its getting on my nerves, a sure sign that its ready for a trim.
No plans for today, apart from watching the washing!
Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Well my appointment was for Wed which was cancelled because her little boy's school is closed for the strike so changed it to today but she text me earlier to say he has been sick overnight - if all is,well she will be coming Fri now Laughing

Hope your washing stays on the line Karen, really blustery here, the wheely bin looks like its going to go flying down the hill. Hope they empty it soon so we can get it back in the cupboard.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Karen, I had mine trimmed on Saturday but its at that length now where its not long and its not short, so even with having it trimmed I still aren't happy with it. Good job I don't have to look at myself very often Smile

Jacky, yes the teachers are on strike here on Wednesday as well, but where my grandson goes to school they are carrying on as normal.

Well, I still haven't done anything!!! oh I tell a lie, I have been on the phone for nearly an hour Smile
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi all and how are we today?

Had a bit of a hectic weekend (aren't they always?) and then yesterday Ady had the day off (as it was his weekend to work, they stagger it in the winter between all of them) so we went to Portsmouth and Havant and did as much of the christmas shopping as was possible. Stuck fifty quid in the car tank whilst at Asda as they have much cheaper petrol than our local Tesco. Spent over £300 in total but have only one more pressie to get and then its all done. This morning have just been online and booked tickets to the Dr Who Experience in Olympia, London. We are taking Emily and her best mate Joseph (Claire's son)... I got open tickets so we can use them anytime between now and 12th Feb... gotta bolster Ady's confidence about driving in London! He is NOT looking forward to it! LOL Shocked but he has to do it at some point...would be too expensive to go on the train for the 4 of us unfortunately. Georgia is not coming, she will most likely spend the day with Claire and Sian as Sian is the one coming with us in March to see The Wanted (Georgia's 13th birthday pressie) .... its great them having best mates that are brother and sister!! Claire is also one of my best mates and she is an absolute diamond... lubs you ClaireyD!!

Thanks for the text Jacky. Was online ordering the Dr Who tickets when ur text came thru. Sorry to hear about your BIL treatment in hossy, how dreadful, am sure he'll be much better off now he is home poor bloke. Glad your mum made some improvement while you were there and I bet your sis really appreciated the time to herself.

Marion...enjoy your day being lazy LOL...... I long for one of them...my poor toe just never gets any rest...swear its never gonna heal...mind u am being a bit impatient seeing as its only been broke 9 days LOL

Karen good luck with the washing! Its a wee bit blustery here too..... blowing a houlie my friend would call it!! Laughing

Only one pressie left to get now....and what an ask!! Years ago I bought my mum a rude 'flipping the finger' gnome.... she has always loved him but she went out a couple of weeks back and the resident fox had knocked him over and his hand broke into bits.... she was gutted...... Well I thought it would be relatively easy to replace....but unless I wanna pay £30 and get it from USA Shocked I have been unsuccessful so far Sad

I got him for a garden centre at about £15 I think..... not having any luck with this one.... oh well... another new jumper for mum I reckon! lol!

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  claireyd Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Afternoon All.

Lub's you to Lou.
I think you are very brave taking Gorgia and Sian to see The Wanted!!! I rememeber my dad taking a friend and I to see A-HA ( many years ago!!) He just sat there bless him , getting very upset with the lady behind him waving her flag at the band. Mad

I can't wait to see Emily and Joseph face when they find out where they are going. Very Happy Very Happy .

I get to have a lay in the morning, as both the kids school's are closed. But they have aked if they can do some cooking. affraid So that will be a task in it self when it comes to clearing away!!

Going to have one more cuppa before i get ready to go and get them.

Hug's to all.
xx

claireyd
claireyd
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

ooohh... I am so glad I no longer do childminding... would be out in all this rain that is coming down at the moment, absolutely tiddling down - its gone dark and yuk out. Part of me wishes the christmas tree was up, would be really cosy in here - but it is in a safe place at the mo...out of the way of Bailey!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down