The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tired Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tired Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tired Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tired Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tired Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tired Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tired Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tired Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tired Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tired Tuesday

3 posters

Go down

Tired Tuesday Empty Tired Tuesday

Post  poppytree Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 am

Busy couple of days (so what's new!) and haven't managed to get on here. Seem to be on FB more these days

Had the girls most of the day yesterday - cooking, crafting and colouring as well as trips to the park, shops and library then spent the evening at the local bowls club for the 'social' Night Owls event 6.00pm - 9.00pm - meal, game, raffle and drinks and change from $17 for the 2 of us!

Having a quieter day today and Clive's off to the cricket tonight so I'll need to stay up to collect him from the bus at 11.00pm! Its a puinishing uphill walk from the busstop at The Hub and not very well lit. Hoping to get the sewing machine up and running again to put new curtain heading on some nice eyelet ones we brought with us - they'll look good in the 'girls' bedroom. May do it today...... or tomorrow ....... or sometime.

Cool and cloudy today (about 20) but slowly warming up as the week goes on. The craft room was finally used yesterday but I need to rearrange a lot of boxes - so much stuff was 'consolidated' to pack boxes and I can't find stuff I need. Might need a trip to IKEA for some more storage boxes.

Saw a lovely painting in town the other day but its too big to go in our car so I'm popping back with Karen tomorrow as she has more space for transporting stuff. It will look good in the dining room and is a large purple iris on a silver/grey and white background - very modern and 3D with raise silverleafed squares - hard to describe but I'll take a picture once its in place.

Lou - hope you are in less pain now and that Emily is feeling better
Jacky - hope the cold didn't take hold
Karen - slow down with all that washing and ironing - has Bailey been bringing trees home again?
Sue - hope the arm is feeling better
Janet - hope you enjoyed your meal and got the letter writing done
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Tired Tuesday Empty Re: Tired Tuesday

Post  LoopyLou Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:55 pm

Good morning Jane (or should I say good evening to you?) and all who follow.

Shoulder and hip and back still knacks today but am keeping ma chin(s) up and getting on with it!

That pic sounds lovely Jane. Hope you manage to pick it up ok tomorrow x

How is everyone today then?

Jacky are ya still all bunged up in ya dose? Sad Big huggles for ya x

Hugs for Lexie and Marion in case they are out there in the ether!

Emily is still feeling absolutely rotten and to cap it all her eczema has been playing up...she got little blisters (similar to what I had in July) all over both sides of her hands and the blisters have burst on her fingertips and are now sore and shedding loose skin. Its making it hard for her to write, turn pages, type on the pc etc. So last night I got her to dictate all her homework and I typed it up for her poor thing. Then she twisted her ankle at school too so came home limping....honestly she needs a complete overhaul. She hasn't been healthy since she got those stomach bugs one after another....her immune system musta taken a real hit. I think the excema flare was down to Daddy being in hospital.

LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Good afternoon all, didn't have any internet this morning - got on here using mobile but it was so slow. Slow down Jane !!! You make me feel tired. Looking forward to seeing your picture.
Lou, glad the painkillers are working a bit hugs to you and Emily xxx. How is Ady doing now, any more idea of what was wrong.

I was about to say I am fine now and suddenly had a coughing fit Laughing I seem to keep fighting it off but it never really goes away. I was awake half the night though with back and arm pains but paracetamol seemed to work this morning.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:48 pm

Big hugs Jacky.....Ady is ok, has to go to see consultant cardiologist on Feb 6th....so will see what they say x
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down