The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Marion Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 pm

Morning ladies.

I have a lot to do today, squirt some domestos down the loo's and clean the bathroom sink Smile

I haven't been all that great this last week, I went a bit dizzy when I bent down, thought it was something like an infection in my ear, you know, sending me off balance. Went to the surgery and it seems my blood pressure is high, should be about 140 and mine is 200 and over. So I was glad I went when I did. I am now on tablets and have numerous tests in the next coupl of weeks.
And I know it sounds stupid, but I suddenly feel very old Sad

Hope you all have a good day and wrap up warm if you go out.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  lady of kent Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Morning Marion and girls, gosh Marion that was high I do hope you are ok, take care, Very Happy Nice day here girls, had a text early this morning didnt have to children sit so had a long lay in, done everything now so the days my own, Many hugs to you all, hope our poorlies will soon be on the mend

love xxxxxxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Morning ladies - still lovely and sunny here - hoping the snow avoids us!! What a good job you went to the dr Marion - sure you'll notice a difference now you've got the pills! Lou hope you're feeling a bit more cheerful today - and Karen glad yesterday went OK. Off up to Roy's later - he's making chicken casserole for dinner.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:35 pm

Good afternoon all - didn't make the morning. Got up late and had sorted the bathroom out last night so that I could steam clean it first thing this morning. Then Martin decided that we should get some shopping in just in case the snow keeps us from going out. He was going to go but then I knew he would just start phoning when I was in the middle of steaming so thought it would be easier to go with him. affraid Nightmare - the people who obviously all had the same idea. Have only just got back and having a cuppa, then it will be time to get lunch so bang goes my plan. I know after I have eaten I wont want to do it. Maybe a little later I might. Glad the postie finally arrived Sue Very Happy Marion, so pleased you went to the doctors - hope you feel better soon. Some days I feel old but then the next feel like I could do anything. Glad you had your lie in Janet Very Happy and Karen "glittery mammograms" lol! we might all sparkle as we come out.

Sally was planning to go to London tonight for her friends 30th birthday - I do hope she has a change of mind if this snow is going to come along. Stay warm and safe everyone. My nephew posted on FB that he had no hot or cold water this morning and it was -12 in Newbury - thankfully putting the fire on and warming up the house it has started to come back as he is in the middle of nowhere.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down