The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

+2
Craftworker
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Karen R Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:40 am

Morning...

and its a cold and frosty one as well.
Not much doing here today, Keith and Amy are off wallpaper shopping... good luck to them!!
I am going to deliver tablets and check everything ok down at Mum's, down to the shop for a paper and thats it for me.
Asda delivery due later.
Jacky... pleased to hear Sally is doing ok
No word on Cameron yet??

Have a good day, take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  Craftworker Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Good morning Karen and all who follow Very Happy What are you wallpapering Karen, glad Keith is up to going off looking for it. Very Happy Thanks for your concern about Sally Very Happy Enjoy your day and hope your Asda delivery arrives safely.

I had a lovely meal last night with the wives of the group of golfers who go to Spain - nice of them to include me now that Martin no longer goes. Apparently the weather has been really bad out in Spain so not really enjoying themselves. It was the same the last 2 years Martin went - up until then they always had wonderful weather and were wearing shorts in January.

Hope Camerons operation went ok, and he has a lovely birthday and hoping that Sue is safe in her Red Sea resort - they say on the news that the resorts are safe Neutral It is a worry with all these places now erupting into violence. Probably the same in London today again too.

Not sure what I am going to do today. My shoulder is getting me down somewhat but then I think of people like Lou and Jen who are putting up with it daily. I have an appointment on Monday for the Drs.

Take care all and enjoy your day Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:01 pm

Morning Karen, Jacky and all who follow. I've finally got on. cheers The last 2 days I've been able to get onto the site but as soon as I tried to read or reply to a topic nothing happend Crying or Very sad

I took Kayleigh to the doctors and she was put in an isolation room rather than the waiting room and when the doctor came for her he immediately thought she had meningitiis so he took her to his room and checked her all over but because she didn't have a rash or breathing difficulties decided she had flu. He told me to dose her up with paracetamol and Ibuprofen every few hours and if anything got worse or a rash appeared to take her back. affraid
She went back to school yesterday still with a bit of a headache but then last night decided she wanted to go to a Guide weekend so she is now at camp until tomorrow afternoon.

Karen glad Keith is feeling well enough to go wallpaper shopping (hope he doesn't over do it.

Jacky glad you had a lovely meal Smile hope your shoulder feels better soon Smile

Hope Cameron is not in too much pain after his op Smile

(((HUGS))) to anyone who needs them

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:04 pm

Afternoon everyone , had a big long chat last night with Dulcies dad , he is really worried that the school she starts on monday is the right place for her ! apparently he was talking to the head who has serious doubts if its the right place .... apparently never had a child so complex and disruptive ! aaaaaggggggghhhh ! so watch this space . I was really down but am trying to be positive , have told her she is on last chance saloon !she does not understand how important school is !aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhhhggggg!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:27 pm

Afternoon all,
Want to say Huge thank you to Andrea and Jacky for Camerons cards he was so happy bless him getting cards in the post really put a much needed smile on his face.
Camerons op was more intense (major was the word his surgeon used) as the cartilege was trappe in the middle of his knee and had been there for sometime, and they needed to get at it and scrape/saw the edges of it and knee jiont so it would bleed to enable it to fuse/re-attach for it to work. There is a chance that it could come out again affraid affraid he has a brace on his leg as is NOT allowed to bend his knee at all for three weeks and no sports of any kind for for months. He is in pain bless him but keeping he occupied with lots of things and its his birthday today just wish you could take all th pain away as a parent but know that you can't. Sending huge hugs and love to all poorlies and anyone that needs them love and hugs take care.xxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Sorry to hear Cameron is in pain. Lets hope this helps him in the long run Smile Sending him (((HUGS)))
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Bless his heart will send him a card !
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh poor Cameron, nothing worse than a child who is always on the go not being able to get around. I know how you feel about taking the pain away Juli, I hated it while Sally was going through Chemo and her transplant but I think it made her in the end, she is a very determined person.

Lexie hugs to you too, it is so difficult to handle a child like Dulcie - although I have never met her. A lady I used to work with had the same problems with her son - he would just fly off the handle and attack her especially when he was older. I saw him a few weeks ago with a young lady on his arm - and I am sure I saw him driving a car which I would never have believed he would be able to do. Swimming was what sorted him out, he has won medals for it with the disabled club and it gave him the discipline he needed.

Hope Kayleigh is better too Frances. Glad it was nothing too serious.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Dulcie enjoys swimming but got exspelled from swimming the same day as she got exspelled from ballet ..... sad thing was she was only 6 !!!!!
We sincr found out the ballet teacher was a raving alcholic who exspelled a whole class 1 day shortly after Dulcie !!!!
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 am

How awful to expel a child of 6 Shocked for both swimming and ballet. Swimming is something that should be encouraged at that age.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:30 pm

Awww your welcome Juli poor Cameron hope it heals soon and he is up and running about. I suffer with my knee had some cartlidge removed when i had an accident at work 20 years ago and i still have pain. They broke my leg to reset it and i had a pot on from the top of my leg to my ankle, what a pain that was Shocked Sending you big hugs (((((Cameron ))))))
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down