The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Saturday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Saturday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Saturday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Saturday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Saturday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Saturday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Saturday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Saturday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Saturday

4 posters

Go down

Saturday Empty Saturday

Post  Marion Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Good morning ladies.

I can't believe it, the sun is out this morning. Mind you, having just been into the garage to the tumble dryer I am wondering if the sun is a figment of my imagenation Smile

A few things to tidy in the house today, (the kitchen), why does it always get in a mess, I spend so little time in there Smile

Hope you all have a good day
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Saturday Empty Re: Saturday

Post  lady of kent Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:20 pm

Morning Marion and girls, I know what you mean Marion about mess, where does it come from Very Happy
Sun is out here girls, got the day to myself as daughter in law hasnt got footie match today dont know what to do with myself Sad
I do hope you all have a good weekend all and take care, keep warm Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Good morning Marion, Janet and all who follow. What a beautiful morning it is today - but sooooo cold. -7 when we got up this morning Shocked My hair isn't liking this weather where it is so dry indoors, it just seems so thin and can't do anything with it. Martin is just about to go out for a walk with Ian & Callie as Ruth has a wedding to do today. The photos should look lovely if the snow is still in the grounds and the sun is shining so brightly. I am going to carry on playing with my Craft Artist. Watching the tutorials has given me the urge to do so much more with it, some people are so clever, I don't know how they work out how to do these things. On the website there is so many beautiful pages that people have done. http://www.daisytrail.com/gallery.html and when you think they are just flat printed out and nothing stuck on to them.

My kitchen gets in a mess too Marion. Unfortunately it is the way through to the back garden so Martin pushes his bike through when he comes home from work and drops things off as he goes but doesn't think of picking them up on his way back in Mad I have got now that I pick things up and put them on his chair in the dining room so he has to put them away before he can eat Laughing But I am afraid we are both untidy workers. I like to have it clear before I start anything but when I finish it doesn't always go back again Embarassed

Janet - craft what else can you do if you are at a loose end Very Happy I have got 3 more cards to make this month - Ian's is the one I have to really think about. Have fun.

I am going to pop into Frimley to see the craft demo at the shop later.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Aftynoon...

Well my puter is playing up - taking for ever and ages to load, FB is a no no!
Its a lovely sunny day, have put some washing out in my sunny spot, fingers crossed it will dry!
I know why my kitchen gets so messy... people (including me) leave things there! Just had a look at mine, and on there is some papers waiting to go in the Recycleable bin, some ironing (yes I do leave it sometimes!!) and Amy's Poinsettia (I keep putting it on the stairs for her to take up to her room - she wanted a plant, now she has got one... its never in her room!) Got to tidy up after we have finished the bacon rolls I have just made. Then no doubt the shopping will be delivered... and the kitchen will be a mess again!

Had a walk down to the shop and its not very good underfoot, a lot of black ice.

Enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh dear Karen - maybe your computer is cold. Hope it's nothing too bad. I am sure there are many of us that leave our things all over the place Very Happy I have a friend who has the opposite - her husband cleans the sides down as she is preparing food and tidies things away that she is still using Laughing I think that may be worse than leaving things as they do get away eventually.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down