The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Wednesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Wednesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Wednesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Wednesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Wednesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Wednesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Wednesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Wednesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wednesday

5 posters

Go down

Wednesday Empty Wednesday

Post  Marion Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 am

Good morning ladies.

I was just thinking about calling the topic wet wednesday and then realised its not been raining during the night and its not raining now! but I bet it will later.
Just need to dust and hoover the craft room and then its all finished thank goodness, though I hadn't planned on doing the shredding yesterday but I am glad its done.

Must pop out later to the chemist, but other than that I don't have any plans for today.

Hope you all hav a good one.
Marion
Marion
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2011-04-11

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Empty Re: Wednesday

Post  Karen R Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:13 am

Morning Marion...

Doesnt look too promising here today - dull and miserable out.
Was going to have a go at the garden, it needs it -but too wet today. Keith has asked the young lad who has moved into Mum's house if he wanted to earn a bit of money (he is unemployed) but as yet he hasnt come back to us.
No plans for me, off for a shower now...

Take care and enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 am

Wednesday 7089795099_65d9148cee
DSC02884 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
Wednesday 7089783725_36112f2342
DSC02879 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
Wednesday 6943710984_bb371736e2
DSC02876 by Poppytree2010, on Flickr
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am

Good morning all. Woke up feeling very light headed this morning. Hope I'm not coming down with anything. Been pouring here this morning so far and think its only going to get worse. The gardens do need it but wish it wouldn't all come together. Have met our new neighbours now and they are sorting the house out before they move in. Seem very nice and have told us they want to sort out the garden, getting rid of the rubbish, moving the shed by our fence and putting a greenhouse there. So looks like they are interested in the garden too. First time in 25 years cheers
Lovely photos Jane.
Marion & Karen - hope you both enjoy your day whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Very wet here first thing and windy! Lovely photos Jane - I feel quite envious.
Didn't have a good day yesterday at all. I had to go back to the dentist as the tooth he has repaired three times finally died!! I lost all of it in three pieces over the weekend. So was a bit apprehensive about what he could do with it as all that was left was the root and nerve as I discovered when i forgot and chewed on that side pale He decided he would see about a crown by putting 4 pegs in. Unfortunately he had to use an anaesthetic without adrenalin in because of the medication I'm on and it takes ages to take effect. So he started work while I wasn't completely frozen, realised how painful it was (probably 'cos i was nearly jumping out of chair!!!) so gave me another dose and waited a bit then carried on. I could still feel it though. Anyway he then decide just to put some sort of filling stuff round the pegs as there's nothing to fit a crown to. Just hope it lasts as otherwise it will Havee to come out and i don't think that will be easy. Anyway by the time I left his surgery the anaesthetic was taking effect - and how! I drove home(instead of going shopping) but was having real trouble seeing properly as it had affected the whole of the side of my face. I really thought I was going to have to pull up and sit in the car till it wore off. managed to get home though. The only good thing was it wore off very quickly as well but had a very sore mouth for the rest of the day.

Off to Tai Chi in a bit - seems silly having a class today as it's also the U3A spring exhibition and I can't be in two places at once - good job I declined to take part in the belly dancing show as it's at exactly the same time.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 pm

Gosh Sue, what a nightmare you have been through, you poor thing. I can't put my mind to anything today. Wish the weather forecasts wouldn't keep mentioning thunder. I would rather not know as all day I wait for it. So stupid, but my ears prick up when I hear it and it could be in the both of Scotland Laughing

Must be the time of year. Martin is in the other room shredding away Very Happy He has had a turn out of his 'play' room Shocked Perhaps the rain does have advantages.
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down