The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Thursday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Thursday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Thursday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Thursday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Thursday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Thursday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Thursday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Thursday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Thursday

+7
Andrea
Jenny M
cally
craftymumof3
muppet73
cubbie66
Karen R
11 posters

Go down

Thursday Empty Thursday

Post  Karen R Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:16 am

Morning...

sorry havent been around - its been a busy couple of days. Keith is home, but still in pain and is always ready for his tablets. Still on morphine tablets but gradually coming off them.
First night home he had a really good sleep and only woke twice, just been down to him now and he has been awake since 2.00 He is sleeping downstairs... we have one of those reclining chairs so he can sleep propped up - at the moment he wouldnt be able to get in bed. I can also see why the hospital sent him home... snore ??? never heard him snore like he does now - and his legs... they are twitching all the time.
Had a lovely time at the concert, and Amy screamed and shouted all the way through. I phoned Keith to let him hear the screaming girls and he couldnt believe it!! The Jonas Brothers werent even on the stage at that time. Amy and I even managed to get to Harrods on the Tuesday - must admit I was so nervous about going down and finding my way around. But it wasnt busy and we managed it.
Beautiful sunshine here this morning... dont know whether it will last. Got wet through yesterday. Right going now.... got to catch up on lots of posts!!
Have a nice day, will pop back later
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Thursday Empty Re: Thursday

Post  cubbie66 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 am

Morning Karena and all who follow Smile
Good to hear Keith is home and that you enjoyed the concert Very Happy Have you donned your nurses uniform now ? oh gawd I am terrible around ill people considering my Mum was a nurse I am not very patient of patients, would never make a Florence Nightingale lol!
Well the sun is shining here too and was gorgeous yesterday although at one point sitting at work did wonder if not taking a jacket was a good idea but it brightened up again and was really hot Very Happy
Got job centre today so paperwork to fill out before I go, tis a pain in the bum but necessary I suppose Rolling Eyes
Hope everyone is feeling well today and has a great day whatever your doing Smile
Take care and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 am

Good morning Karen, Jan and all those that follow.
Glad to hear Keith is home even though he is still in alot of pain. Did you buy anything in Harrods? When me and Jakes went in there he brought a little notepad and ask for a carrier bag Rolling Eyes Glad your concert went well, was it just Amy screaming or did you join in? lol!
Good luck at joke centre today Jan Very Happy
Hope Lou's ok haven't seen her around for a while.
Better get a move on, loads to do before work. Have a good day Very Happy
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:45 am

Morning Karen, Jan and Di.
Good to hear Keith is home and that you and Amy enjoyed the concert Karen Smile

Jan good luck at the job centre Smile

Kayleigh has a hospital appointment this morning. Hopefully her cast will be off for good today. Michaela has sports day this morning which unfortunately I will have to miss and Joshua has his this afternoon so I hope the weather stays nice

Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 am

Hi there Karen glad to hear keith is home i suppose amy is running round after him as well, i now what girls are like with there dads, but i was the same when i had my dad here.

Had to go for a medical yesterday for my industrial injuries has its been 2 yrs since i had my last one, and the benefits agency sent me so will have to wait and see what the outcome is from that, was talking to the doc yesterday and she told me to put another claim in for my back has the accident was at work, so might just do that.

Havent seen Lou about this week hope her back isnt to bad, nor lexicraft either i have sent her swop card for may but havent heard from her.

Had a really busy day on tuesday sat here all day and took ONE call and that was 2.30 pm cant win, but have listend to some lovely talking tapes this week so far.

right had better go take care all
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-07-04

https://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/j1414d/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:41 pm

Morning ladies Smile Hope the weather stays sunny or at least dry for you Jan on your day off Smile

Great to hear that Keith is home with you all again, even if he is snoring like a trouper he he. If he didn't snore before then I should imagine it will start to improve as his health improves, if not I would mention it to his doctor.

Its a shame that you are missing the sports day but if Kayleigh has her cast off then it would not have been in vain, if you know what I mean he he Smile Lou wanted you to know that she has had the swap card at last Frances, the postie put it in a neighbour's door and it has just been brought in to her.

Lou has had a really bad attack of the flu, and due to her immune suppressant meds its knocked her for six and she is very dizzy so unable to stand, bless her:( Loads of hugs and positive vibes heading your way Lou Smile

I was worried about Alex too but don't have a mobile no. so that I can text her to make sure she is ok.

Wow Janette I can only imagine all the crafting you can do while in work, getting paid for doing it too he he. I think I would have a small radio with me and craft, colour away to my heart's content. You obviously have internet access too so you could be watching C&C or QVC and Moovision tomorrow while you are there Smile Just hit the mute button when someone rings up he he

I entered my first photographic competition today at a local garden centre. I won't win but at least I will have given it a try he he. I can't wait to pop along next week and see all the entries, they have had in excess of 200 entries so far, with owls being the favourite topic so they said he he.

Hugs for all Smile
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Good morning ladies bit overcast here but still warm, Girls are off today and the school is closed has one of their teachers died last week and the funeral is today. Nothing planned for me except cleaning Mad .Glad to hear Keith is home Karen he will improve better at home with all the familier surroundings and family. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi all,

Not staying long as I don't wanna infect the Forum!!! LOL

Thanks for the messages Jen, thought I better make a quick appearance so you all know I am ok and getting thru it! It has knocked me flat and this is the first time online for me since Monday AM! My gawd, excepting my hossy stays, that must be a record for me!

Hope everyone is fab.... when I feel better I will catch up with all the posts I promise

ll I can say for now is that I hope everyone is OK,

Great to hear Keith is home karen x

Lubs yer all xxxxxxxx Back soon I hope xxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:29 pm

Good afternoon ladies. Very grey here today. Had to go to Building society this morning - why is there always a long queue? Only one till open!! Same in the other BS as well and only one lift working in shopping centre!! Been looking for garden table and cahirs as mine is knackered and Riy likes to eat al fresco weather permitting. Found exactly what we want in Argos - not extortionate price - but of course it's sold out.

Glad to hear Keith is home hope he continues to improve.

Lou take it easy and get better soon. We miss your cheery posts!

Hope you all have a good rest of the day.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Afternoon ladies, weather here humid, been out for a ride today. So glad Keith is home Karen. Good luck at the joke centre Jan, Lovely to see you Lou, take care. Good luck with the Photo Competition Jen. Have a good day all. Very Happy
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Evening everyone. Well Kayleigh was out of plaster for about an hour but the consultant decided she was in too much pain still and has put her back in another one for 3 more weeks. This one should come off the day before they break up for the summer holidays. Neutral
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Oh poor Kayleigh - let's hope it stays off for the summer hols. I know when my youngest broke his cruciate he was in plaster from his thigh to toes for 10 weeks! He was very disappointed at the 6 week point as he thought it was coming off but they left it on.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

poor kayleigh what did she do to be in plaster so long i bet she is really fed up
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 pm

She grew too quickly. She has something called Sever's disease. Her 2 leg bones have grown but the tendon that goes around the heal hasn't so it's pulling on the growing plate in her foot and trying to pull it away from the rest of the foot affraid
Last time we went we were told it can take a minimum of 7 weeks to get better well today was the 7 weeks
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenny M Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 am

Oh bless her, huge hugs from me Kayleigh
Jenny M
Jenny M
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2807

https://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa176/sweetness24jm/

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

Give Kayleigh a hug from me bless her
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cally Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

What a shame is it just the one leg? but that would be bad enough for her hope this last lot of plaster works and she is out of it by the summer hols.

Give her a hug from me
cally
cally
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Poor Kayleigh, hugs to her Frances, and hope you are feeling better now Lou Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down