The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+6
craftymumof3
LoopyLou
Andrea
mikki
cubbie66
lady of kent
10 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  lady of kent Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:55 am

Good morning all how is everyone today, isnt it nice the light evenings again, sure sign summer is on its way. Nothing much on a friend is coming for coffee this morning before she goes back to France for the summer, and then the rest of the day to myself. Have a great day all and take care. Razz lv Janetxx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966
Registration date : 2008-07-05

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:46 am

Good mornin Janet & all who follow
Still pitch black here so have no idea what
the day will bring yet.
Nothing much planned bit of the dreaded stuff
and a little bit of shopping to do and thats it
Have a great day one & all

Jayne flower

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:17 am

Good morning Janet, Jayne and all who follow Smile Lovely start to the day albeit a little chilly but sun is shining Smile
Good on you Mikki for having a word with the nursing staff, let's hope he can get things sorted out for you Smile
Good news about your Mum's bathroom Jacky, let's hope they don't take too long Smile
Hope everyone is feeling well this morning and has a good day Smile
Take care Smile
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  mikki Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:31 am

Good morning to the three J's and all to follow,

I hope your all well, it's wet and grey here this morning but I'm sure we will see the sun later.

I am off to the hospital to see mum this morning, I am going to try and get her to walk to the end of the ward with out holding on, she walked up and down 12 steps yesterday while holding a sick bowel lol!

I have some Art impression clear stamps of village sceans that I would like to use this afternoon so I hope I have the energy Smile

Andrea I'm not sure when your going to New York, but have a great time, Jacky I have my fingers crossed for them getting your mums bathroom done in record time.

Have a great day what ever your doing.

Hugz
xx
Mikki
mikki
mikki
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.craftywitch.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:05 am

Good morning Janet Jayne, Jan , Mikki and all who follow, grey and overcast here im off to my parents for a last day chilling till we come back off our hols Very Happy Then im off to the Dr's tomorrow has i think im going through the change , im getting a lot of hot flushes and waking up at night panicking for breath Shocked hope its nothing and just me overeacting. Enjoy your day and hugs to those who need them. Mikki im off to New york at the weekend Very Happy Hugs to your mum Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:32 am

Morning all,

Just a flying visit..... hope any poorlies are improving.

Massive hugs for you all xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:01 pm

Morning everyone..It's lovely and sunny here so I might get some washing out later. Kayleigh said she was feeling a bit dizzy when she woke up this morning so I told her to take it easy have some breakfast before going to school, She went down stairs and fell down the last 4, she got up and said she wanted to go to school so I let her get dressed just as she was going for her coat she had another dizzy spell and fell and banged her head so I made her stay off school so I now have one very sad daughter.

Mikki hope your Mum manages to do her walking, Smile
Hope everyone else is OK. Have a good day whatever you are doing Smile Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Awww Frances, your poor daughter, she is obviously not over this thing yet..... pale
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Morning everyone!!

Couldnt get on here yesterday due to what I thought was major puter problems... hubby came in reset the router ... that was it - a 2 second job!!! And I had been without puter all day :<
Had a rough weekend with a bad chest.. I have 2 inhalers and even they werent helping - went to the Drs. yesterday and he gave me some tablets which I think are really meant for a horse!! They are BIG Fortunately only have to take one a day, as in the Drs words they are quite potent. Think they must be working as last night was the first night I slept through without waking myself coughing.
Looks like I have quite a few posts to catch up with!!! So... sending ((hugs)) if you need them, get well wishes if you arent feeling too good and hope you all have a great day... off now with a coffee and catch up!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 pm

Afternoon everyone, didn't quite make the morning shift Laughing Hope all you poorlies are soon feeling better. Poor Kayleigh, I think I would take her back to the doctors if she is going dizzy Rolling Eyes Some really nasty viruses around this year Neutral Martin went off to golf this morning so I have done 3 loads of washing, the shopping at Tescos and been round to Sally's again to feed the bunnies. Thought I would get on here quickly while the kettle is boiling Very Happy Mum's birthday today and she loved the parchment card I made for her Very Happy

I have to sort out all the ATCs today and get them copied for the gallery Very Happy Take care all, whatever you are doing Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Hope you are all having a good day. Not much crafting done but I have started Emily's pocket card and wrapped some Easter preasents for them Had la lovely pub unch out with friends then on to the doctor's for my annual check-up. All clear and everything in working order. BP down and feeling good! All that sunshine has certainly bucked me up.
Just spend ages writing to an old school friend who contacted me on Friends Reunited. Haven't seen her for over 30 years and had lost her address. We've a lot of catching up to do.

In a spare moment last night I started planning next year's trip to Australia. Was playing with dates and things to do and made a few enquiries - next thing I know its all booked, money transfer arranged and it should be finalised in just over a week! This time we're going to stay at Mount Compass on the Fleurieu Peninsular, in a log cabin on the edge of McLaren Vale for a week and explore food and wine trials. We also hope to take a boat trip from Goolwa to the Coorong National Park at the mouth of the Murray River. Might even take up fishing as there is a reservoir nearby with lots of trout and yabbies - I plan to do some canoeing anyway. This way we get nearly 2 with my daughter and the girls before they go back to school, Celebrate Australia Day, take a week out to give them (and us) a break, then back for Emily's birthday and 4 days chilling out before coming home via Singapore again

All in all - a good day so far. Clive is off to the pictures to see the Brian Clough film tonight and I have Holby and the new drama series to look forward to (and a nice glass of red wine - haven't had any since we got back).
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:40 pm

Been a busy bee today. Got the first settee back so had to fight it to get covers back on. very pleased with new seat cushions but the back ones feel a bit overstuffed now. Hoping they will get softer when they've been sat on a bit. Not as nice and squishy to lean against now but maybe that's what they were like when they were new - so long ago I can't remember! Done all the washing and taken in the legs on a pair of jeans for Roy, had my eyebrows done and collected parcel from PO. Get second settee cushions back tomorrow so will have another fight on my hands then, and then it'll be time to pack. No idea what to take - better be prepared for every type of weather I suppose!
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down