The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+8
Craftworker
Karen R
Andrea
cosmicfairy
lady of kent
muppet73
cubbie66
lexiecraft
12 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 am

Morning lovely ladies , hope everyone is well , and had a undisturbed rest .....poor Mick has gone to work shattered I've coughed all night real can't breath type, so we 're both shattered. Iam going to TRY and get an appointment as I've been taking inhalers etc and it was pretty frightening my back is sore now...... hope evryone else is ok and husbands feeling better.hugs to anyone wanting one ...Going for a nap Sleep lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  cubbie66 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

Good morning Lexie and all who follow Smile
Raining hard here and looks set for the day Mad
Sorry to hear you had a bad nights sleep Lexie, hope your feeling better soon Smile
Hope all the poorlies are feeling better Smile
Poor ole Lou fancy being surrounded by men, bet she wouldnt feel so bad if they were lookers but their probably not Sad
Have a good day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

I knew you were a secret Super woman Jane ...love it , made me giggle .. Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  muppet73 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:22 am

Good morning Lexie, Jan and those that follow.
As Jan said weather is horrible today.
Hope Lou manages to survive the week without killing someone Shocked
Running late today so just a quick hello and hope you all have a great day.
muppet73
muppet73
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 847
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 am

I don't know about you ladies I am really saddened Sad by he news of Patrick Swayze , I have to very proudly admit that a Dirty Dancing is my fav film , thought Mr Swayze very sexy in it , and as I 'll never make mother of the year Dulcie is also word perfect with Dirty Dancing and I don't mean just the songs !!! so when Dulcie comes over tgonight we might just have to have our own tribute by watching DD must be at least 1 week since we last watched it ! Did'nt get my nap , speak later lexie Sad
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  lady of kent Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:28 am

Good morning Lexie Jan Di, and ladies, I hope you will soon feel better Lexie, and I loved DD too, he was a very good actor. Jan and Di have a good day. Pouring with rain here to, and of to have hair done Rolling Eyes Enjoy you day Girls. lv Janetx
lady of kent
lady of kent
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 6966

https://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o422/ladyofkent/

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:38 am

Morning to you all, the weather here is a bit blowey but not cold. My kitchen is coming on very slowly but will look really fab so not complaining (well not at the min anyway) hope you feel better soon Lexie i put olbas oil on my pillow i know its to help breath but helps me when i have a cough to.So very sad about Patrick Swayze, think me and Latisha my daughter will have to watch that tonight, we also kow it word for word then we will watch gohst then tomorrow watch road house we love him in all 3 of them films. My heart goes out to all his family. Hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing love and hugs to all.xxxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 am

Good morning Lexie , Jan, Di , Janet and all who follow, beautiful here blowing washing nicely. Off to parents for that Tuesday chill, hugs to the poorlies and hope your cough is better soon Lexie. Enjoy your day if you are off out Very Happy
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 am

Morning ladies...

WEather isnt worth talking about really!!! So Andrea if you are still around, can you please push some nice weather here please! It came over really dull earlier on and looked like it could rain - but I think the sun may make an appearance at some point.
Not a lot happening here, might do something really excitiing like cleaning out the cupboard under the sink. I know how to live the high life!!! Laughing Already cleaned the bin out!!!!
Well.. have a lovely day, take care xx
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Good morning ladies, looks like it rained overnight here as it was wet on the ground when we got up. Sat and watched the second half of Casualty this morning while eating my brekkie as Martin was still in bed and doesn't like it Very Happy He is off to golf in a minute so I will go and have a late shower - can't believe it is 10.00 already but got sidetracked while waiting for the computer to warm up and carried on with the card I started on Sunday Shocked didn't get it done yesterday after all Embarassed Will definitely be finishing it today Laughing Laughing

Karen - PUT DOWN THOSE CLEANING THINGS - crafting is much more exciting Laughing Laughing Have fun at your parents Andrea, Lexie hope you manage to get an appointment and you have managed to have a nap. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and hugs to the poorlies.

I hadn't heard about Patrick Swayze Sad I loved him in Ghost. Watched DD the other day as it was on the TV again. Sally has the DVD but she took it with her when she moved out Neutral
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  craftymumof3 Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Morning everyone. It's really cold here this morning so the kids have gone to school in their winter coats, it's very dull here so possibly more rain too although we had loads in the night.

It was really sad about Patrick Swayze but at least he's not suffering anymore.

I'm off to do the ironing (yet again). Have a nice day whatever you are doing Smile
craftymumof3
craftymumof3
Mega-Mooer
Mega-Mooer

Number of posts : 4747
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

lexiecraft wrote:I knew you were a secret Super woman Jane ...love it , made me giggle .. Very Happy lexie

Hope that didn't hurt too much. Shame you had a bad night - I managed nearly 10 hours. Even Superwomen gets tired you know! I think it was the gym/swim/aerobics that finished me off - especially after such a hectic morning in the kitchen.

Tidying up the craft room and playing with my weekend purchases - back later. Couldn't get on the quiz as they're doing maintainence/backup

Don't have a DVD player so hope they show Dirty Dancing (and Ghost) soon.
Way Hey........... Strictly starts this week............can't wait to see the new bunch of hopefuls - that's my Saturday nights sorted.
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Jane... dont know if you know or not, but Strictly Come Dancing starts on Friday 8.30 - 10.00 also on Saturday. Think it will only be for this week, probably got something to do with X Factor having 2 episodes over the weekend.
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 pm

I've made a decision , as have a sad life !!! will watch Strictly as it happans on saturday and catch up with Xfactor later as they repeat it about 100 times during week . Actually my life is 'nt as sad as some on this forum , [b]KAREN[/b ]cleaning out the cupboard under the sink , whats that all abou you not well , next it will be the original glory hole of the understairs cupboard ????? Behave woman . Laughing off to sainsburys wish we had a Tesco or Asda locally only need a couple of things . Smile
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  poppytree Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Karen R wrote:Jane... dont know if you know or not, but Strictly Come Dancing starts on Friday 8.30 - 10.00 also on Saturday. Think it will only be for this week, probably got something to do with X Factor having 2 episodes over the weekend.

Thanks - I did know it's Friday as well for a couple of weeks then just Saturday but thanks for the reminder Karen - like Lexie I watch X factor too on one of the many repeats but Autumn Saturdays mean Casualty and Strictly for me! Am I a sad person?.....no more than the rest of you on here ............. ie. no way! That reminds me....the cupboard under the stairs could do with a clear out!
poppytree
poppytree
Queen of the Dairy
Queen of the Dairy

Number of posts : 7172

http://jtct-jane.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Must be the awful weather making us all tidy up. I've just tidied three drawers in the sideboard! Partly because I was looking for something (which I didn't find!). Glad I did all my shopping etc yesterday in the dry! washing will have to go through dryer though.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CraftyPat Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Can't believe it is not quite one o'clock yet and you guys are already on a second page - what are you like today?

Had a lot better night sleep only had about 45 mins disturbed around 2ish while he faffed with the catheter and night bag for a while (light on, light off) but that was it. He has also been going okay!! so I am cautiously optimistic that we are
on the right road. I have told work I will work from home for the rest of the week so that I can re charge my batteries as when I first go back I will be going in after sorting out his breakfast etc,. then popping home to do him some lunch and check he is okay and then having to sort him at night and I can't be doing that just yet.

There is too much cleaning being talked about on here today and not enough crafting, get your priorities sorted out
ladies, even I intend to make a couple of cards later.

It is sad about Patrick Swayze but he sure has suffered, when we went to see DD at the theatre the only down thing
about it was that the guy who played Johnny just did not have that oomph factor. He is a great loss but DD & Ghost are great films to remember him by.

Have a great day Ladies

Pat x
CraftyPat
CraftyPat
New Moo
New Moo

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

http://craftypats-chaos.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:41 pm

Its a serious worry about this lot and there cleaning , thought I was such a good housewife as I 'd pushed the hoover round and yes I even turned i on , and I 'd done ironing but alas I am going for a nap that I promised myself hours ago , had a terrible coughting fit in sainsburys. Tell me has anyone read the boy in the striped pajamas , I got it for Dulcie as they are doing i in school , they watch the film and those that can read the book , I've just finished it I cried the whole way through it , its a kids book I am dying to find out what Dulcie makes of it ,. lexie Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrea Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Here ya go Karen pushing the sunTuesday 5 your way , sorry its a bit late i was out Very Happy had a lovely time at my parents Jacky i fell asleep Tuesday 9
Andrea
Andrea
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2565

http://andreas-card-creations.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 pm

I have been a good girl today Very Happy Finished one card and almost finished another, went shopping and put a stew on for dinner tonight as I thought it felt like winter out there but certainly no h*******k. Glad you had a better night's sleep Pat. Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:39 pm

Awwww... fanks Andrea... you must have pushed it the right way, cos it arrived this afternoon, also your wind (well not yours personally you understand Laughing )
Well... the cleaning didnt get done... I took heed at what you all said, and thought I would leave it until I know what is happening with Keith and if he is going back into hospital - as I wont have to do so much of this ----> Tuesday 701734 and will need to keep myself occupied!!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  cubbie66 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Keith Floyd has gone to the big saucepan in the sky as well was just reading Sad
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Had alovely sleep this afternoon , went to the drs, and thank goodness they are holding off steroids for a while as he gave me anti biotics thinks its sinusitis , underneath my eyes are all baggie and sore face , so hopefully in a couple days I'll be right as rain ....and boy oh boy have we had plenty of that today been awful.Dulcie came home all chirpy she comes straight after school so she can go to church youth group , you'd think she was going for a night out hair straightners , makeup trendy clothes the works ! obviously a boy she likes ! Very Happy Mick has gone round his sons to help move some furniture peace again ! Very Happy lexie
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down