The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

4 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 am

Good morning all - another dull damp day here again Neutral Had a lovely time last night with the kids and dogs Laughing Callie is such a sweetie (a giant one) and Mollie tells her off then they both creep round each other. Molly had left some of her food in her bowl as she never eats it all in one go - Callie went to get it so Ruth moved her away and Molly dived in and finished it all off quickly Laughing Laughing Definitely got to tidy my craft room as my friend phoned to say she will come on Thursday and at the moment there is nowhere for us to work Embarassed

Hugs to all that need them, and that sounds like most people on here at the moment Sad Had a text from Lou last night and her bathroom is still being done and she is missing us all Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Latest photos of Callie Very Happy

Tuesday Th_Callie27thSept2010 Tuesday Th_IMG_0595
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmicfairy Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Morning Jacky and all that follow,
Lovely pictures of callie really cute. Glad you had a lovely time yesterday.
really wet and yucky here today, off shopping later and going to look into a new printer as mine is still not working no materr what i do one min it will print A4 the next it will only print about half a sheet, our son T.J said last night mum i am not taking no for an answer i am gaiving you £100 towards a new printer, i said no way but he kept on bless him. for xmas he said but i can have it now and is getting his dad a private number plate £120 i said no way to that to so did chris and he said he will get them anyway lol. Kids aye! he is so giving bless him, but still said no this morning as he kept on and at 5.,30 did have a lot of fight in me lol. love and hugs to all.xxx
cosmicfairy
cosmicfairy
Moo'ette
Moo'ette

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2009-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Morning...

Had a couple of bad days with Mum, but today she is quite good. Gone off to the Daycare centre. Yesterday was spent at the hospital with her... routine Mammogram - as we rely on the hospital transport, you are never too sure what time they will turn up. So even though her appointment was 1.45, I had to be down there early to get lunch sorted and be ready. Typical, they were late, which didnt please the Breast clinic...anyway, just a case now of waiting for the results.
Had an embarrassing moment earlier on ... I got down to mums this morning, all the curtains were closed - the carer on a Tuesday and Friday should be there early to help mum as its Daycare. Fortunately she was up, washed and dressed. A lady came in, I was complaining that the carer hadnt turned up, waffling on how they know an early call is needed.... then I realised, it wasnt the Daycare lady, it was the carer Embarassed But even so, 8.45 is too late, if Mum wasnt up, she couldnt have gone to the Daycare, as it would have been too much of a rush. I did apologise, but still feel they should be there earlier. The other day they had mum down as a 10.00 call, as Mum is a diabetic, if she had to rely on them coming in... that is far too late. I know I shouldnt complain, but they should really get their act together. They are losing good, kind and genuine carers as they are being put on and having to cover other areas. One particular carer is so kind, they had her working all last week and then called her in to cover the weekend when it should have been her weekend off. She was taking her phone off the hook and switching off her mobile today and tomorrow. Rant over now!
Weather is yuk! More like a November day.
Hope everyone is ok, will have a read of posts I have missed. Take care and enjoy your day x
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Jacky... just spotted the new photos of Callie.... gorgeous!!! Isnt she growing!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

No how you feel Karen Iam so down about lack of help from both education and social services its really begining to effect me ......
My oh my Callie is growing soooo cute ah ! Hugs and love to all xx Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Oh Karen how embarrassing, that is the sort of thing that would happen to me Laughing Laughing At least they know how you feel now. Lexie big hugs to you Very Happy Had a text from Lou again today to say that the workman drilled through her heating pipe affraid Unbelievable. Luckily there was a plumber on hand to put it right Rolling Eyes
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down