The Crafty Cow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Easter Sunday 31st March 2013
Tuesday EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:39 pm by Marion

» Happy Birthday Craftworker
Tuesday EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:44 pm by Craftworker

» Tuesday 17h
Tuesday EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:21 pm by topgran

» Monday 16th July
Tuesday EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:35 pm by topgran

» Happy Birthday Lady of Kent
Tuesday EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 am by cubbie66

» 2nd time lucky
Tuesday EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm by topgran

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 pm by Andrea

» Im stopping with the birthday club
Tuesday EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:42 pm by Andrea

» Sunday
Tuesday EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 pm by poppytree

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tuesday

+2
cubbie66
Karen R
6 posters

Go down

Tuesday Empty Tuesday

Post  Karen R Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:15 am

Morning..

there is a frost this morning
but we have sunshine!!!
Everyone up bright and early - Keith is going into work for the morning, then another medical this afternoon. Amy is off to the Nursery this morning for her work experience and I have a 4 hours to myself!!!!
Have a lovely day
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Number of posts : 2075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Empty Re: Tuesday

Post  cubbie66 Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:50 am

Good morning Karen and all who follow Smile
I am typing this I can see it and will check again when I save it lol
Lovely sunny morning, feels a bit nippy but haopefully will warm up Smile
Work today and then looking after Jake this afternoon, will be good to see Di not seen her for a couple of weeks Smile
Fingers crossed you get on that flight today Andrea Smile
Have a great day all whatever your doing and stay safe xXx

Yep checked its still here lol!
cubbie66
cubbie66
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6867
Registration date : 2008-07-05

http://pic6.piczo.com/CubbiesCards?g=51112081

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:22 am

coooeee Jan... I can see you!!
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen R Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 pm

tra la lah!!!

Just hoovered behind the tv... (the rest of the room got done as well btw!!) but it resembled spaghetti junction with volcanic ash!!! anyway, everywhere is dust free for the moment. Washing on the line, and I am going to clean the bathroom in a minute... but have some men to entertain me - Il Divo!!! They are going to sing to me whilst I clean - arent I the lucky one Laughing
Karen R
Karen R
Moo'ver
Moo'ver

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi all,

Sorry not been about but have had a few bad days.....

Hope you are all ok..... its been a rough few days here.... we decided (well Ady did) that we were gonna make our back garden easier to maintain as I can't get much done at the moment.... so we have ripped out all of the shrubs on the left hand side (about 15) and put the rose bushes (planted in memory of my 2 nephews) into patio containers, then the border on the right hand side (planted with shrubs and slated) has had all the shrubs ripped out and some lovely cotswold stone put over it and loads of tubs planted up with colourful stuff (violas, lobelias, fuscias & marigolds) on top of that. Then we have re-planted and relocated the tree Shell and Nige bought us when they first visited... (a gardener told us it would be fine so hope he is right) and also planted a new Tulip tree (can't remember name and can't be bothered to go look!) in the front garden....... oh yeah, Magnolia tree...that's it.... my brain must be waking up!

So all in all we have murdered.... 2 Ceanothus...2 hebes....1 pink flowered shrubby thing...2 azalea...2 rhodedendron....and a few variegated leafy plants I cannot remember the names off..... this winter killed 2 hebes, my lavender and also one of my rhode's..... so the garden looked crappo anyway! Now it looks a bit bare but my tubs will start flowering soon and I still have to do my 5 hanging baskets!

So I am blooming sore.... shoulders, arms and hands are very bad.... back is bearable but only just.... right leg (well I could chop the flippin thing off without hesitation)

I know I do too much and suffer afterwards but I hate the fact I can't do it anymore.... I also hate that Ady gets so little time off and has to spend it doing stuff I used to take care of...he hardly gets any time to relax.... or be with the kids..... Evil or Very Mad

I have been told that I am not allowed to do ANYTHING today except make myself cuppas.... my mum came round yesterday and it upset her seeing me in so much pain... I felt guilty then! She rarely gets upset, she is very strong.... Embarassed

I hardly slept last night... got about 2 hours, maxed up on Tramadol, Co-codamol and Ibuprofen..... could really have done with some Diazepam, but didn't have any Sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2992
Registration date : 2008-11-14

http://the-lou-natic-asylum.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Awww Jan...please say hi to Di for me hun xxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Hope you manage to get on that there plane today Andrea xxxxx
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Craftworker Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Good morning all, late on this morning as my hairdresser came at 9.00 to cut and colour my hair again Very Happy Say Hi to Di for me too please Jan and tell her I am thinking of her - I could have sworn you posted on here yesterday too, maybe it's under another topic. Very Happy Lou hope your pains subside soon, it must be so annoying when you can't do the things you enjoy doing. I am sure Ady is quite happy helping out, and the girls will get an education too. Sally and Ian used to help me in the garden and they both enjoy it now they have their own to do Very Happy

You said you had 4 hours on your own Karen and then you go and waste it doing that awful stuff affraid but I am afraid I am going to have to get the hoover out now and clear up after the haircut Neutral

Take care all, and enjoy this lovely weather. Hope Andrea manages to get home soon Very Happy
Craftworker
Craftworker
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 8986
Registration date : 2008-07-03

https://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii72/JackyM_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  lexiecraft Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:33 pm

Hello everyone , very late getting on today as I 've been sitting in the garden inbetween hanging washing out , looking for miles around for next doors dog , Mick eventually found him in the back of beond ! so been eventful , hough I'd si outside with my coffee ha ha , Funny thing is Micky s not a dog lover and he went furthest away and found it , bu catching it was a differant story , he was harassed to say the least !!
Dulcies teacher rang me today , she#s left he course work here bu she told them a school that I'D THROWN IT AWAY ! I tell you she'd get me hung that one .....
Enjoy the sunshine everyone Iam off for a cuppa round my friends , see you later Very Happy
lou sorry toi hear your having such a hard time , look afer yourself Very Happy
lexiecraft
lexiecraft
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2009-04-01

http://lexie-lexieslife.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LoopyLou Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Had a lovely morning just sitting on my tushy and doing nowt but catch up on here, my other forum and all the blogs...facebook etc!!!

Am starting to ease up a bit I think..... managed to get some washing done and dried on the line too.... Very Happy

Big hugs for Andrea xxxx

Glad the dog got found Lexie!

Hope your hairdresser did a good job Jacky!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Back to top Go down

Post  topgran Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Must be a hair day today as I've just got back from hairdresser. Found the b****y fox has dug another big hole in the grass. It's so bumpy now where all the holes were last year the lawnmower doesn't like it, and now it's started again!!! Tuesday Icon_evil Wonder why I bother trying to make it look nice.

Lou hope your aches and pains go soon.

Andrea do hope you're lucky on Thursday.

Glad you found the dog Lexie.

Say hi to Di for me as well Jan.
topgran
topgran
Milk Shaker
Milk Shaker

Number of posts : 2871
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.susanscardcreations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content